Hey everyone here ! , so im thinking of buying a Blackberry 9900 from a career in US and i bring it to my country .. anyways .. im buying it from US because it is waay Cheaper then here , Here we have it for 600-700 $ and that's waaay too much for a Blackberry X_X , so i thought of buying it from USA and unlock it , but im just afraid of some points because im like one of few who unlock phones and stuff
    sooo lets just going straight ..

I'm gonna buy a Blackberry 9900 from America
    and then im going to bring it here to my country
    and then i want a Real Safe Security Website and Safe Method of Unlocking a Blackberry 9900 and i want a guarantee and i want it to be tested and done

So by Doing all that .. Would there be Any Difference between the Blackberry that i just unlocked and the Unlocked phone Already ? Except the logo ?! xD

so i can use it like any of my friends are using it ;p

Note that i would pay anything ... As long as it is Safe and guaranteed !!!!
    and also note that i don't know anything about unlocking so you should say it way that noobs can understand .. i mean like would unlocking my phone makes it just accepting any SIM ? or is it going to have other effects , Bad effects .. i Don't know ;O , however ..

Thanks for reading and i hope i could see some help here ASAP =)
    Thanks Again !!!
    09-03-11 12:48 AM
    Hello,
    Unlocking a Blackberry device, or unlocking a Blackberry 9900 is simply by inserting the unlock code to the Blackberry that you want to use with other carriers.

You need a service that is doing Blackberry unlocking to get the code, then you just follow the instructions and the phone is removed from the SIM lock that is set by the carrier - this will make the device work with SIM cards from any carrier so the unlocked Blackberry can read sim cards from all the GSM carriers by inserting a sim into that unlocked device..

If you want a good service to unlock your Blackberry, well by the forum rules i can't advertise our unlocking service (link found on the signature below) but i just want to say that a legit service should have support... sometimes we have clients that need help and we are happy to help them because this is what it's all about.. making this online unlocking service more easy and cheap then going to a phone store.
    09-05-11 12:03 AM
    there are 3 different 9900's so be wary on which you buy.
    You need to find out if the Service and the Berries home service match. for example, the 9900 on AT&T works on Rogers but not on T-Mobile.
    09-05-11 12:21 AM
    If your looking for a guarantee we offer one.
    09-06-11 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD