05-27-10 02:26 PM
29 12
tools
    Hows it going my fellow BB-ers, i was just wondering if theres anyway you guys may help get an unlock code for free for my Blackberry 8310. Pleaseeeeeeee this would be greatly appreciated! thanks soo much
    05-20-10 08:05 PM
    No. You need to pay if you are not able to get it for free from your carrier.

Occasionally, the commercial unlocking companies run promotions and giveaways. Look for them.

Saying "Pleaseeeeeeee" will not help.
    05-20-10 08:25 PM
    Lol, well thank yu veryy much... Sry that was childish of me, but what if the carrier in which the phone is connected to is no longer my carrier? For instance i had the AT&T curve and went to T-Mobile bold? How would i get the unlock code for the curve if i dont have AT&T anymore?
    05-20-10 08:35 PM
    Then you need to pay for the code. They are not expensive typically.

Go to the Unlocking forum here at CrackBerry to find the commercial unlocking companies.
    05-20-10 08:55 PM
    I went on ebay bought the unlock code for my 8310 and recieved via email like 10 mins later and unlocked no problems
    05-20-10 09:37 PM
    Hows it going my fellow BB-ers, i was just wondering if theres anyway you guys may help get an unlock code for free for my Blackberry 8310. Pleaseeeeeeee this would be greatly appreciated! thanks soo much
    You can try calling the provider the phone is from and they might give you the code for free or you can get it from any of us unlockers here on Crackberry.com

Let us know if you need help.
    05-20-10 11:39 PM
    If you still need a unlock code, PM me your IMEI and carrier. I will send you the unlock code free.
    05-21-10 03:15 PM
    Typically only your carrier may release the unlock code for free.
    05-23-10 02:19 PM
    I have no problem helping fellow Crackberry addicts with unlock codes. No reason to pay for them when you can get them for free.
    05-23-10 02:45 PM
    Okay thanks for the spam.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 02:46 PM
    Spam?? How is it spam? I am giving them away for free. YOU are charging people. If anything, YOU are spamming!

How many codes do you give away free??? According to your sig it's just half off.....

Okay thanks for the spam.

Last edited by berrymods; 05-23-10 at 02:57 PM.
    05-23-10 02:49 PM
    We have given away 100's on here, blogs and other forums.

05-23-10 02:59 PM
    That's great then! The original post was asking for help with his device getting it unlocked. 2 unlocking companies responded. Neither offering a unlock code for free.

These forums are for fellow Blackberry addicts to share info and help each other. That is what I am offering to do.

Not sure what you meant by the spam comment??
    05-23-10 03:02 PM
    Of course, the community KNOWS that those two guys are legitimate.

They don't necessarily KNOW that about you.
    05-23-10 03:16 PM
    Perfectly understandable.

I just don't understand why they couldn't help the user with a free unlock code??

Of course, the community KNOWS that those two guys are legitimate.

They don't necessarily KNOW that about you.
    05-23-10 03:21 PM
    Nothing is free, as stated on your site, you are giving free codes to registered members of your blog. You're clearly giving the codes to advertise your blog, which is fine. We can also give away free codes, we gave away over 20 000+ to Crackberry members, but we run a business as well, and we would not be able to afford customer service, merchant account, telephone, employees, rent if we were giving all codes for free

Nothing wrong with helping other members...
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 05-26-10 at 11:10 AM.
    05-26-10 11:08 AM
    Nothing is free??? I have NEVER charged to unlock someones Blackberry. Don't people have to go to your site to get a unlock code??? You charge them, I don't. The reason for this forum is to HELP members, not prey on them.

Nothing is free, as stated on your site, you are giving free codes to registered members of your blog. You're clearly giving the codes to advertise your blog, which is fine. We can also give away free codes, we gave away over 20 000+ to Crackberry members, but we run a business as well, and we would not be able to afford customer service, merchant account, telephone, employees, rent if we were giving all codes for free

Nothing wrong with helping other members...
    05-26-10 12:14 PM
    No you never charge but the only reason you are doing it is simply to get hits on your blog & that's what Carrierunlock meant when he said spamming.

Again nothing wrong with giving free codes but keep it professional and don't make it sound like unlockers here are ripping customers, and you're giving them out for free.

Just keep it cool with other memebers.
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 05-26-10 at 12:27 PM.
    05-26-10 12:25 PM
    How can you say it's spamming when you have a paragraph in your signature posting on every post??? I ask the members to PM me!

Ever since I posted offering to help someone, I have been attacked by the unlock companies via posts as well as PM's. I never attacked or accused any of them! That is why I might seem to be on the defensive.

The reason I have them register is so the imei can be sent privately and I am notified when someone wants a code. That is also why I have them send a PM.

Like I have said in many posts. HELP users!
    05-26-10 12:32 PM
    We have never attacked you.

Spamming is offering something free to a customer with the purpose of advertising your site.

We are not spamming, we're in the unlocking business..that's what we do. We don't offer free ringtones so customers can visit our sites. We run a business and everyone knows it which is why we have a signature.

We don't claim to offer something free that others are charging for. We do help members and that's what were here for, and that's why we have close 3000 posts. If you take the time to read them you will see that most of them are technical help we give to customers.

If we read your posts, most of there are advertising free codes with your site's name/link..that my friend is spamming not helping.

You are new to the community and no hard feelings, I just want you to feel home here..but the first step is to respect others.

If someone attacks you by PM..you should report to the mods and i'm sure they will take care of it.

Welcome to the the forums...and back to helping customers.
    05-26-10 12:42 PM
    Wow! Sounds like an attack to me?

Let me get this straight....

Spamming is offering something for free to advertise a site.

So... it's alright for you to charge someone to advertise your site?

Practice what you preach!

We have never attacked you.

Spamming is offering something free to a customer with the purpose of advertising your site.

We are not spamming, we're in the unlocking business..that's what we do. We don't offer free ringtones so customers can visit our sites. We run a business and everyone knows it which is why we have a signature.

We don't claim to offer something free that others are charging for. We do help members and that's what were here for, and that's why we have close 3000 posts. If you take the time to read them you will see that most of them are technical help we give to customers.

If we read your posts, most of there are advertising free codes with your site's name/link..that my friend is spamming not helping.

You are new to the community and no hard feelings, I just want you to feel home here..but the first step is to respect others.

If someone attacks you by PM..you should report to the mods and i'm sure they will take care of it.

Welcome to the the forums...and back to helping customers.
    05-26-10 12:49 PM
    Wow! Sounds like an attack to me?

Let me get this straight....

Spamming is offering something for free to advertise a site.

So... it's alright for you to charge someone to advertise your site?

Practice what you preach!
    We're not spaming..we're not hiding behind a wall. We're charging..because we're in business. When we offer free codes it's to help others..not to promote our site like you do. We don't offer free codes but in reality just want the customer to visit our site. I have a hard time believing that you have nothing better else to do then to sit in from of computer giving away free codes...truth is you are only here to get hits to your site. Once you prove wrong then it'll be a different story.

No further comments...let the mods take care of it.
    05-26-10 12:54 PM
    You are on this forum to make money. Correct?

Prove me wrong!

We're not spaming..we're not hiding behind a wall. We're charging..because we're in business. When we offer free codes it's to help others..not to promote our site like you do. We don't offer free codes but in reality just want the customer to visit our site. I have a hard time believing that you have nothing better else to do then to sit in from of computer giving away free codes...truth is you are only here to get hits to your site. Once you prove wrong then it'll be a different story.

No further comments...let the mods take care of it.
    05-26-10 12:59 PM
    Let us know if you still need your phone unlocked
    05-26-10 01:05 PM
    ENOUGH!!!!!!!! All of you guys! We have a Forum for this and established rules. The vets know this and are trying to explain Berrymods. Of course EVERYONE is getting a little hot! Lets move the thread, take some deep breaths, and then move on. And Berrymods, you need to read the sticky threads in there, but otherwise you are ok, for NOW! But if I get reports from people that, the PM is different than your generous offer and is in ANY way spammish, well lets just say we'll have an issue.

Upon futher review Berrymods is legit.
    05-26-10 07:53 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD