Few weeks ago I got my Curve 8900 stolen... And I am using my old (and slow) 8320 I miss my 8900 so much I just wanted to share my sadness with fellow CB members

Have you guys gotten Your BB stolen? Ever?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 04:51 PM
    Just get a new off of craigslist. They range from 200 to 300 or try the marketplace

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 05:42 PM
    Few weeks ago I got my Curve 8900 stolen... And I am using my old (and slow) 8320 I miss my 8900 so much I just wanted to share my sadness with fellow CB members

Have you guys gotten Your BB stolen? Ever?
    I think there was one time I left my Berry on my desk for 30 minutes. What a terrible 30 minutes.

Funny, frequently when I pick up my 8900 to get a text message or an email I find myself saying "d*mn I love this thing."

You need to get a new device. Wait a few weeks and get a 9700.
    10-27-09 07:54 PM
    Yeah, well I'm stuck with my Curve till the upgrade in April. And who knows if Sprint will even have anything other than the Tour by than?
    10-27-09 08:17 PM
    Yeah, well I'm stuck with my Curve till the upgrade in April. And who knows if Sprint will even have anything other than the Tour by than?
    Tour is a great device.
    10-27-09 08:21 PM
    Tour is a great device.
    I know it is, and that's probably what I'll get, but I've never been able to be a part of the brand new device excitement, like getting one right near release.
    10-27-09 08:55 PM
    I think there was one time I left my Berry on my desk for 30 minutes. What a terrible 30 minutes.
    You'd probably think I am odd. On more than a few occasions I have left it in
    the car overnight, left work without grabbing it, lent it to my best friend (she
    gets lost A LOT so the GPS helps her and I am not giving her my car ),
    etc..... and I never miss or think about it
    10-27-09 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD