Hi ,
    I recently bought a verizon bb storm 9530, bought the code to unlocked and be able to use it with Tmobile, but I accidentally enter the wrong code 10 time and now I can not unlock to use it with tmobile at all.... is it true that the phone can not be unlock with any provider anymore since I locked it, it can be use with verizon, but that is not the provider that I have.............P/l Help!
    06-12-10 12:29 AM
    I think it is still possible to unlock your phone, but it will require special hardware. It isn't something you can do. I am moving your post to the unlocking thread, where there are people who can tell you what to do.
    06-12-10 09:08 AM
    before you go spending any more money check out this link from crackberry on T-Mobile locking storm devices http://crackberry.com/t-mobile-killi...ntent=FaceBook
    06-12-10 09:44 AM
    Entered the unlock code 10 times huh? Well I must say that takes determination. Most people would have stopped after 2 or possibly 3. But you insisted that the code you had was correct. Wow.

Now you will need to find a shop with the Unlocking hardware available, otherwise you will have to sell it.
    06-12-10 09:44 AM
    thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! :-)
    06-12-10 10:41 PM
    see when I orderd the code they sent me 2 codes so I accindentally entered the wrong code.. and i thought you have to entered 10 times and that's what happened... anyways thank you for your help!!!
    06-12-10 10:43 PM
    Hi ,
    I recently bought a verizon bb storm 9530, bought the code to unlocked and be able to use it with Tmobile, but I accidentally enter the wrong code 10 time and now I can not unlock to use it with tmobile at all.... is it true that the phone can not be unlock with any provider anymore since I locked it, it can be use with verizon, but that is not the provider that I have.............P/l Help!
    Not remotely, can only be locked via cable through software. Sorry.
    06-13-10 12:10 AM
    Not remotely, can only be locked via cable through software. Sorry.
    hmmm,... where have you heard on that cable sofware thing ?
    06-13-10 10:22 PM
    Huh??!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 10:24 PM
    Never mind... I found it... thank you
    06-13-10 10:47 PM
    Cool deal.
    06-14-10 09:17 AM
    Hi ,
    If you have 0 attempts left, only way to unlock it is by software.
    06-15-10 12:17 AM
    Master reset won't reset the MEP counter.
    06-15-10 10:50 AM
    We wish Master Reset would reset the counter..it would save customers a lot of headaches.
    06-15-10 11:58 AM
    We wish Master Reset would reset the counter..it would save customers a lot of headaches.

Seriously. I don't get the point of putting a limit on the # of times you can attempt an unlock. Although the limit is rarely reached, it can only negatively affect the consumer.
    06-15-10 11:29 PM
    Cellunlocknet,

Can you please PM me and let me know how I can get my blackberry to you, it is a tmobile bold 9700 with 0 MEP code attempts left. I need this phone badly, please let me know what you would charge, i know you have helped alot of people unlock their blackberries and i would be very thankful to u : )
    06-18-10 10:46 PM
    Cellunlocknet,

Can you please PM me and let me know how I can get my blackberry to you, it is a tmobile bold 9700 with 0 MEP code attempts left. I need this phone badly, please let me know what you would charge, i know you have helped alot of people unlock their blackberries and i would be very thankful to u : )
    Sure, where are you located?
    06-19-10 12:08 AM
    Sure, where are you located?
    Hey, thanks for your quick reply. I am in Toronto, On, Canada.
    Last edited by shamrock64; 06-19-10 at 01:06 PM.
    06-19-10 07:01 AM
    Yes it can be unlocked but the phone would have to mailed in. If you are interested please ask questions.
    06-19-10 04:43 PM
    I am interested, where is the store/facility?
    06-19-10 04:46 PM
    I am interested, where is the store/facility?
    We are located in FL. Phone has to be shipped to us.
    06-19-10 06:30 PM
    Hey, thanks for your quick reply. I am in Toronto, On, Canada.
    We have a Service Center in Montreal, Qc and in Miami, FL as well.
    06-19-10 06:44 PM
    We have a Service Center in Montreal, Qc and in Miami, FL as well.
    Cellunlock I want to send my blackberry to you in montreal, is the purchase link on your website? how should i get in touch with you?
    06-21-10 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD