I called Sprint and talked them out of the MSL code. Now how do I unlock my 8530? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 11:08 PM
    I called Sprint and talked them out of the MSL code. Now how do I unlock my 8530? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!!

You can't unlock the 8530 because it's a CDMA phone only but to use the MSL code you need to press Send ##Code Send and the phone will let you program it there. We don't suggest you modify anything from there
    12-18-10 11:56 PM
    MSL code is used to program your phone with your corresponding phone number. This is just so it can work properly. Can't be unlocked the 8530 like cellunlock said as its CDMA.
    12-19-10 12:23 AM

As cellunlock stated this one sadly cannot be unlocked. Most blackberry's can but there are a small number that don't have sim card slots, I think it's silly when rim doesn't give us that option but what do you do. You'll have to keep using it on sprint.
    12-19-10 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD