How do i unlock a bb curve so i can use it with another carrier anybody know how to do this? i have sprint by the way....please help
    12-22-10 10:10 PM
    You can't "unlock" a CDMA phone. It is possible to "flash" it in some cases to work with another carrier. However, getting it to work properly and getting another CDMA carrier to accept the ESN is hit or miss. It has been done, and maybe one of those folks will have some more advice for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 10:36 PM
    The major carriers like Verizon and Sprint do not allow non-origin devices on their networks, period. Maybe something like Cricket or Boost, but not the big guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 11:16 PM
    How do i unlock a bb curve so i can use it with another carrier anybody know how to do this? i have sprint by the way....please help
    Unfortanately that phone does not have a sim card slot so it cannot be used on other networks. stuck with your carrier!!
    12-22-10 11:40 PM
    You can't unlock an 8530 as its CDMA only and no SIM slot at all
    12-23-10 12:15 AM
    ok thank you guys very much.. well i guess im stuck have a great day
    12-23-10 09:38 AM
    Just pick up a Sprint BB in the marketplace ...
    12-23-10 03:33 PM
    If you get any more bb's in the future and have any questions whatsoever please come back!
    12-23-10 04:57 PM
    Thank you come again!
    12-24-10 02:41 PM
    Sorry to hear that...main reason why I stick to GSM providers...to be able to switch phones freely
    12-27-10 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD