Hey everyone, I live in Guyana (a little country to the right of Venezuela). I recently opened a store. I sell cellular phones and SIM cards for the two networks operating here in Guyana which are: Digicel Guyana & Guyana Telephone and Telegraph Company (GT&T). The network Digicel sells its own phones also, including the Blackberry line of smartphones - which are, unfortunately, locked to the network so GT&T users can't get their hands on them to use on the GT&T network. As a result, there is a demand for them to be unlocked but Digicel does not issue unlock codes hence it is up to the third party services like myself to do so, however, I am having a difficulty providing an unlocking service to my customers because, shamefully said, I simply don't know how to. I've searched the Internet frantically and I keep leading up to dead ends or credit card forms - and I don't want to pay.

My question, plainly asked: How do I go about unlocking a Blackberry?

Please someone come to my rescue and be detailed yet simple and offer a simple solution.
    Last edited by computer_junkie; 07-18-10 at 01:54 PM.
    07-18-10 01:37 PM
    We can help you out. Shoot us a email and we can get something setup for you.
    07-18-10 09:36 PM
    Hey everyone, I live in Guyana (a little country to the right of Venezuela). I recently opened a store. I sell cellular phones and SIM cards for the two networks operating here in Guyana which are: Digicel Guyana & Guyana Telephone and Telegraph Company (GT&T). The network Digicel sells its own phones also, including the Blackberry line of smartphones - which are, unfortunately, locked to the network so GT&T users can't get their hands on them to use on the GT&T network. As a result, there is a demand for them to be unlocked but Digicel does not issue unlock codes hence it is up to the third party services like myself to do so, however, I am having a difficulty providing an unlocking service to my customers because, shamefully said, I simply don't know how to. I've searched the Internet frantically and I keep leading up to dead ends or credit card forms - and I don't want to pay.

My question, plainly asked: How do I go about unlocking a Blackberry?

Please someone come to my rescue and be detailed yet simple and offer a simple solution.
    Congrats! Most of us unlockers here can help you get started.
    07-19-10 09:53 PM
    Let us know! The 3 of us have been on Crackberry.com for a while and know what we're doing. Shoot us an email
    07-20-10 10:26 PM
    Hi there i can help you allso give a E-mail on florin_decada@yahoo.co.uk
    i can unlock any type of mobile
    07-21-10 03:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD