Best site I could find. Cheap and immediate. Had it done within 5 minutes of the order. I have a Blackberry 8310 and i've tried other places that charge twice as much and take days sometimes weeks. Customer service was great, asked a question at the email, immediate response. Will definitely be recommending this to any and all friends or associates that need unlock codes.
    Thanks guys.
    02-05-10 11:36 PM
    Cool deal.
    02-06-10 09:59 AM
    Glad to see you got good service That's what all unlockers here on CB offer
    02-06-10 10:30 AM
    Good Job carnag, always feels good to have good feedback.
    02-23-10 09:41 AM
    Yep tried him and he did it in under 5 mins, thanks!
    02-24-10 01:57 PM
    Great site and great service.
    02-24-10 02:08 PM
    I used this guy for an unlock code for my Sprint Tour. SEVERAL HOURS after the order, I received a code and instructions. Instructions wouldn't work. I couldn't get the response from the phone that were listed in the instructions. No support. I just got a few quick emails back about try this or that (which were in the instructions), and none of which worked.

I did some research online and decided to call Sprint. The Sprint CSR told me that the Unlock Code was invalid because the Sprint Tour was not locked. I had not tried a valid SIM in the phone until this point. Sure enough, the phone registered on T-Mobile and did a test call.

I asked for a refund since it seemed to me that the Unlock Code was just some arbitrary number as the IMEI and Phone itself was not locked. No Response except NO REFUND. This seems like bad business to me.

I would NOT recommend this guy to ANYONE! Seems pretty bad, just another waste of $25. I'm sure you can find other low-life's online that would take your $25 for nothing!
    OH, I did forget; When I did the request for refund (for an invalid Unlock Code) he said, "Ok, I'll play your game". What exactly is that? Doesn't that speak volumes about this guy and his "business"?

BEWARE!
    03-19-10 09:41 AM
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience. CSR was correct and most of the Sprint Tours are sold unlocked. When a customer purchases an unlock code for Sprint on our site, the first thing we ask them to do before emailing them the unlock code is to have them check before if the phone is locked or not because previous Tours were sold locked.

If the phone is unlocked, then we simply refund as there is no need for the customer to get a code. If the phone is locked then we process the order and email the unlock code.

I'm sure the unlock code you received was the correct unlock code for your phone, but because the phone was already unlocked there was no way to enter it. Unlocking can only be done once, there is no way to enter the code a second time.

Hope it works out for you.
    03-19-10 09:47 AM
    I used this guy for an unlock code for my Sprint Tour. SEVERAL HOURS after the order, I received a code and instructions. Instructions wouldn't work. I couldn't get the response from the phone that were listed in the instructions. No support. I just got a few quick emails back about try this or that (which were in the instructions), and none of which worked.

I did some research online and decided to call Sprint. The Sprint CSR told me that the Unlock Code was invalid because the Sprint Tour was not locked. I had not tried a valid SIM in the phone until this point. Sure enough, the phone registered on T-Mobile and did a test call.

I asked for a refund since it seemed to me that the Unlock Code was just some arbitrary number as the IMEI and Phone itself was not locked. No Response except NO REFUND. This seems like bad business to me.

I would NOT recommend this guy to ANYONE! Seems pretty bad, just another waste of $25. I'm sure you can find other low-life's online that would take your $25 for nothing!
    OH, I did forget; When I did the request for refund (for an invalid Unlock Code) he said, "Ok, I'll play your game". What exactly is that? Doesn't that speak volumes about this guy and his "business"?

BEWARE!
    A little more info to add to CellUnlock's reply. It's always a good idea to read the faq's and terms & conditions on a company's site before ordering. Most companies pay for their unlock code so they incur the lost of the customer didn't check before hand whether or not their device was unlocked prior.
    03-19-10 09:51 AM
    As cellunlock.net said, most of Sprint Tour come as unlocked now, we usually ask our customers to check their phone and make sure the phone is locked or unlocked.
    03-19-10 09:52 AM
    Completely agree with Carrier. Some unlockers pay for the code from a supplier and are at a loss. Whose fault would it come down to in that case if the customer doesn't check in advance? I would see a 50/50 split as a fair gesture...but to each their own
    03-20-10 04:32 PM
    Good Tips Guys! I (against my usual character) did it in a hurry and without much research. I was busy at work and trying to switch phones and so forth because I also use a T-Mobile. Thanks for the help and suggestions. I just thought it was a clear case of taking advantage. I certainly DO blame myself!

I saw the ads for CarrierUnlock. I should have gone with you guys, but Live & Learn. Thanks for all the good tips guys & an awesome support community. I'm lovin' my Tour!
    03-20-10 09:00 PM
    Glad you're enjoying your Tour. Let any of us know if we can help in the future.
    03-20-10 09:56 PM

BEWARE!
    wow dude are you serious? I have all the ims still saved that we exchanged. I even told you I did not want to unlock your phone, but you said I'm doing it and I can't say anything. I gave you the unlock code, then I asked you to run a logger on your phone, which you couldn't do. Then I sent you another email for the logger information. But its part of the online business I guess.

When some kid is not happy with their purchase all **** breaks loose, but when everything works fine its peachy.
    03-25-10 08:53 AM
    wow dude are you serious? I have all the ims still saved that we exchanged. I even told you I did not want to unlock your phone, but you said I'm doing it and I can't say anything. I gave you the unlock code, then I asked you to run a logger on your phone, which you couldn't do. Then I sent you another email for the logger information. But its part of the online business I guess.

When some kid is not happy with their purchase all **** breaks loose, but when everything works fine its peachy.
    I think you have me confused with someone else. You NEVER received an IM from me, and vice versa. You told me nothing except, "sorry it took so long...should have the code soon." Then, you provided me with a code. I'm not sure if it was an unlock code or some arbitrary number. Sprint Tour is not locked. Congrats on your profit from my ignorance.
    You never said "don't do it", and I never said, "I'm doing it!". Next, I don't even know what a logger is...

So, I don't know if you got the wrong guy, or you're working your 'Spin'. Whichever it is, don't make false claims about me, bud. You're in the WRONG.
    04-14-10 08:01 PM
    Sprint Tours are locked if you verified any of your info. The newest being delivered to Sprint are not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 08:26 PM
    Simple way to check...go to options-advanced options-sim card and type mepd. If it says active or enabled next to 'Network' then its locked

case closed. Customers should verify this before sending an order
    04-17-10 08:11 PM
    Sprint are the only ones in North America that sell Tours already unlocked. NOt difficult to ask a customer to check before sending him the code
    04-18-10 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD