07-10-11 06:46 PM
40 12
tools
    The very helpful user:CarrierUnlock and the Folks over at Free Your phone got me going within the blink of an eye!!!
    THIS IS NOT SPAM PEOPLE THIS IS REAL!!!!

THEIR SERVICE IS EASY...SIMPLE...AND FAST!!!..lol makes you wonder if they already had ur phone...its that fast!!!

NO NEED TO EVEN MAKE A POST TO UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY JUST PM CarrierUnlock ON THIS BOARD OR VISIT THE WEBSITE Free Your phone .

lol I AM NOT A BOT AND THIS IS NOT SPAM PEOPLE lol betta believe it!!! I LIVE IN THE CARIBBEAN AND THEY UNLOCKED MY PHONE HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD IN MINS.

THANK YOU CarrierUnlock!!!!!!
    04-29-10 11:06 PM
    this post should be sticky to the 1st page!!!!
    04-29-10 11:07 PM
    Congrats, glad you're happy
    04-29-10 11:45 PM
    Think you went a little over board LOL
    04-30-10 09:00 AM
    The very helpful user:CarrierUnlock and the Folks over at Free Your phone got me going within the blink of an eye!!!
    THIS IS NOT SPAM PEOPLE THIS IS REAL!!!!

THEIR SERVICE IS EASY...SIMPLE...AND FAST!!!..lol makes you wonder if they already had ur phone...its that fast!!!

NO NEED TO EVEN MAKE A POST TO UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY JUST PM CarrierUnlock ON THIS BOARD OR VISIT THE WEBSITE Free Your phone .

lol I AM NOT A BOT AND THIS IS NOT SPAM PEOPLE lol betta believe it!!! I LIVE IN THE CARIBBEAN AND THEY UNLOCKED MY PHONE HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD IN MINS.

THANK YOU CarrierUnlock!!!!!!
    This guy told me he was a kid with no money and no credit card and was doing Google searches all day to find a free way to unlock his phone. Then he goes on to post a thread that looks like an indirect advertisement. Just saying...
    04-30-10 09:34 AM
    Don't hurt because you couldn't give him the code for free lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-10 09:36 AM
    A number of us give codes for free for those in need. Not always..but sometimes

Although we all provide the same service we like to see other unlockers giving back to the community as well
    04-30-10 11:26 PM
    Yup he's just bitter. Crackberry is more than a forum it's a community full of people who are here to help and receive help.

Last edited by CarrierUnlock; 05-01-10 at 03:39 PM.
    04-30-10 11:28 PM
    This guy told me he was a kid with no money and no credit card and was doing Google searches all day to find a free way to unlock his phone. Then he goes on to post a thread that looks like an indirect advertisement. Just saying...
    don't go throwing tears all over the board dude come on lol
    05-01-10 03:38 PM
    im going to have to agree with you !
    05-02-10 04:36 PM
    im going to have to agree with you !
    Agreeing with who?
    05-02-10 05:06 PM
    that you guys are the best unlocking service, thanks again. !
    05-03-10 04:57 PM
    Thank you, glad it all worked out
    05-03-10 04:58 PM
    Glad to see satisfied customers! We are a couple of reputable unlockers here on Crackberry, and we are always here to help, and yes that also means that we will sometimes give free codes to customers...heck we've given over 20 000 free codes last year alone to Crackberry.com

Most important though is wether the customer paid or not, to see him satisfied. We've known Carrierunlock for a little while now and have a great business relationship. They are legitimate. Yes we are competitors...but the sun shines for everyone

Congrats!
    05-03-10 11:33 PM
    Will any one help me out I to young to buy the codes but I need unlocking codes for my 8220 flip from tmobile some one please help

05-12-10 11:31 PM
    Will any one help me out I to young to buy the codes but I need unlocking codes for my 8220 flip from tmobile some one please help

We can help you. Email us for more info.
    05-13-10 12:05 AM
    We can definitely help you unlock your phone!

Shoot us an email or place your order on any of our websites.
    05-13-10 05:35 AM
    Had a great experience with CarrierUnlock.

Bought the code from the website, using their promo-code, with no problems.

Recieved the code within 5min. of payment.

Phone accepted the code without problems.

CarrierUnlock has been great with PM's (replying within 10min. of any questions), and going beyond the minimum amount of help asked for.

Great seller, and would definately do business with again!.
    05-13-10 09:50 PM
    LOL! Young, who wants their phone unlocked for free for some advertisement exchange
    05-16-10 02:19 PM
    LOL! Young, who wants their phone unlocked for free for some advertisement exchange
    Or we could spam weekly like someone.
    05-16-10 03:01 PM
    Glad to see satisfied customers! We are a couple of reputable unlockers here on Crackberry, and we are always here to help, and yes that also means that we will sometimes give free codes to customers...heck we've given over 20 000 free codes last year alone to Crackberry.com

Most important though is wether the customer paid or not, to see him satisfied. We've known Carrierunlock for a little while now and have a great business relationship. They are legitimate. Yes we are competitors...but the sun shines for everyone

Congrats!
    Truly, this is one of the best reactions I've seen here on CB. Even competitors wish eachother luck. That's great to hear.

After all, we're all human.
    05-16-10 03:29 PM
    Or we could spam weekly like someone.
    I have to agree with you there..it's getting annoying to see the weekly round
    05-17-10 01:12 PM
    Truly, this is one of the best reactions I've seen here on CB. Even competitors wish eachother luck. That's great to hear.

After all, we're all human.
    Thank you! Competition is healthy for business
    05-17-10 01:13 PM
    I'd like to thank cellunlock.net for a super fast service - i got my codes for BB 9700 in less than 2 min. and both codes worked perfectly! Anyone who'd like their BB unlocked should go to cellunlock.net, probably best in the business.
    07-26-10 11:50 PM
    I'd like to thank cellunlock.net for a super fast service - i got my codes for BB 9700 in less than 2 min. and both codes worked perfectly! Anyone who'd like their BB unlocked should go to cellunlock.net, probably best in the business.
    Wrong thread.
    07-26-10 11:50 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD