12-13-13 06:24 PM
113 ... 2345
tools
    Did you buy the phone from someone else? Or brand new? May have to talk to the original owner...
    11-04-10 06:06 PM
    the phone is brand new perhaps the problem is other people tried to unlock it before i did and maybe they screw up :/
    what can i do noww?
    yes i think it says network blocked
    what can i do now???
    11-04-10 07:39 PM
    please help me
    are there any solutions for this kind of problem
    11-04-10 07:48 PM
    Check your email for your special offer
    Hi, I would like to unlock my blackberry 8310. Could I also have a special offer to unlock my phone?
    11-08-10 01:05 AM
    Hi, I would like to unlock my blackberry 8310. Could I also have a special offer to unlock my phone?
    Absolutely! Send us an email and we will get your Blackberry unlocked.
    11-08-10 08:06 AM
    I have a storm 2 unlocked for iwireless, but the internet does not work. Does anyone know why?? I would love for the internet to work on this phone!
    11-17-10 06:12 PM
    Do you have a Blackberry data plan? You need one in order for the data to work. The phone also has to be registered with the network
    11-17-10 08:17 PM
    Yes I have a blackberry data plan. I can make calls and txt, but nothing to do with the internet.
    11-17-10 09:20 PM
    and iwireless spent and hour and a half trying to get my internet to work.
    11-17-10 09:21 PM
    Do you have a Blackberry data plan? You need one in order for the data to work. The phone also has to be registered with the network

Ok so i went to the host routing table, it was empty and so i hit register now, and nothing happened, i removed batt and still nothing...
    11-17-10 10:39 PM
    I have a storm 2. If i get it unlocked and use tmobile service will it be fully operational? As in working blackberry email, and internet.
    11-18-10 08:50 AM
    I have a storm 2. If i get it unlocked and use tmobile service will it be fully operational? As in working blackberry email, and internet.
    Yes it will if you have a Blackberry Data Plan with your provider and you will also need to load the Service Books manually.
    11-18-10 08:53 AM
    the phone is brand new perhaps the problem is other people tried to unlock it before i did and maybe they screw up :/
    what can i do noww?
    yes i think it says network blocked
    what can i do now???
    I had a Telus BB Torch that was locked to the Telus Network. It cost me about $35 to get the network unlocked but it worked fine. I used a service in Florida recommended in Crackberry, I forget which one. A regular IMEI unlock code won't work, you need to unlock the network.
    Boru
    12-06-10 11:01 AM
    If you still need help unlocking your BB we'd love to help! Any questions check our signature or PM us thank you
    12-06-10 11:29 AM
    I had a Telus BB Torch that was locked to the Telus Network. It cost me about $35 to get the network unlocked but it worked fine. I used a service in Florida recommended in Crackberry, I forget which one. A regular IMEI unlock code won't work, you need to unlock the network.
    Boru
    What does it say on the Personalization screen after you type MEPD? Telus 9800 only has a Service Provider Code which is the one we give when you unlock the phone with us and that is all you need to use your phone with other SIM cards. You need to make sure the provider you wish to use is compatible and not a company like Boost for example because that won't work even if your phone is unlocked.
    12-06-10 01:05 PM
    Boru
    Boru, as cellunlock said, you may be mistaken and meant the SP unlock code. Customers sometimes get confused with the difference lock, and generally the term used is 'network lock'.

However, I think the poster above has a different problem in that their phone isn't LOCKED, but actually BLOCKED. Currently, there is no solution to this problem. With some of the older model Blackberry's, unlockers could correct this issue if they physically had the phone in hand, but not the 9800 yet..
    12-06-10 02:56 PM
    Resurrecting the thread, how does an end user know if phone is blocked vs unlocked?
    02-07-11 12:50 PM
    Resurrecting the thread, how does an end user know if phone is blocked vs unlocked?
    You can go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and then type the etters MEPD look for the following:

Network Active= Phone is locked
    Network Inactive/Disabled= Phone is unlocked
    Network Blocked= Phone is hardlocked due to someone entering the wrong code more then 10 times.
    02-07-11 01:13 PM
    Blocked can also mean that carrier has locked phone due to lost / stolen or there is a balance due on previous account.
    02-07-11 02:36 PM
    So, this

(screen capture from my own Storm2; I actually bought the code from cellunlocknet today) should mean the phone is unlocked, right?

For completeness, if someone gets the Network Blocked, what can he do to save the day? Assuming it was not stolen...
    02-07-11 02:45 PM
    That is unlocked.
    02-07-11 02:48 PM
    Good to now. I will try and see if it reads my t-mobile sim and can dialout then. After that I will worry about sms and mms and all that fun stuff.
    02-07-11 04:51 PM
    You can go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and then type the etters MEPD look for the following:

Network Active= Phone is locked
    Network Inactive/Disabled= Phone is unlocked
    Network Blocked= Phone is hardlocked due to someone entering the wrong code more then 10 times.
    that is the correct info....
    02-08-11 05:46 AM
    Good to now. I will try and see if it reads my t-mobile sim and can dialout then. After that I will worry about sms and mms and all that fun stuff.
    if you need help moving the data services we can help glad you got your phone unlocked cellunlock is great!
    02-13-11 02:18 PM
    Thank you for the comment! You guys are as great!
    02-13-11 02:46 PM
113 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD