Got my 9550 unlocked Just wanted to say that cellunlocknet has an AWESOME service! Quick and super nice! Thanks, bud!!!
    Always a pleasure! Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry.
    06-11-10 10:14 PM
    Sorry if redundant, but need to unlock a Storm 2 (and Storm 1), for use in China with new SIM, but continue to use on the Verizion network in US over the next 2 wks.

Thanks for the help!
    09-04-10 10:47 AM
    Sorry if redundant, but need to unlock a Storm 2 (and Storm 1), for use in China with new SIM, but continue to use on the Verizion network in US over the next 2 wks.

Thanks for the help!
    That's fine. You can still unlock it and use it with Verizon as usual. When travelling you simply need to put the sim in the phone and then change it to GSM.

We can help you unlock them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-10 01:02 PM
    Just purchased unlock service for my Storm 2 from Cellunlocknet for 19.73 USD ....hopefully this goes smoothly and I'll buy another for a Storm 1. I expect my next post to be a success story.

I'm concerned that PayPal automatically changed the amount to CAD...is this correct?

Thanks
    09-05-10 11:46 AM
    Wow, fast turnaround on unlock service. Seems to have worked with easy to follow directions. Now for phone 2. Thanks for the help. Verizon certainly wasn't providing any assistance. Now to try in China.
    09-05-10 12:06 PM
    Wow, fast turnaround on unlock service. Seems to have worked with easy to follow directions. Now for phone 2. Thanks for the help. Verizon certainly wasn't providing any assistance. Now to try in China.
    Always a pleasure. Let us know if you have any questions. Have a safe trip!
    09-06-10 11:14 PM
    Hey, I was just wondering if it is possible to unlock a Verizon 9550 to run on the Bell Canada network? Is it possible to get it working with a Bell sim card?
    09-08-10 08:21 PM
    Hey, I was just wondering if it is possible to unlock a Verizon 9550 to run on the Bell Canada network? Is it possible to get it working with a Bell sim card?
    No it will not sorry,
    09-09-10 12:01 AM
    Unfortunately not, because Bell only has a 3G HSPA GSM Network and the phone is not compatible with that frequency. Once unlocked you can use the 9550 on Rogers/Fido 2G EDGE Network.
    09-09-10 11:08 AM
    I need to unlock my Storm II and I have seen 2 or 3 providers on here and I was wondering which is the cheapest. I would need to have it done by Friday. Let me know. Thanks.
    09-20-10 04:48 PM
    I need to unlock my Storm II and I have seen 2 or 3 providers on here and I was wondering which is the cheapest. I would need to have it done by Friday. Let me know. Thanks.
    Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you.
    09-20-10 06:19 PM
    I just wanted to drop in here and say how awesome cellunlocknet has been! I actually received my code for free from one of the great crackberry contests! Even though my code was free I have received top notch customer service over and over again from these guys. I have had tons of issues due to my phone and my carrier and cellunlocknet has been there to help the whole way through! I strongly recomend checking these guys out! Thanks again for the great service.
    09-20-10 07:43 PM
    A lot of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry. We also price match. Code can be emailed within a few minutes so you will be ok for Friday
    09-20-10 08:53 PM
    I just wanted to drop in here and say how awesome cellunlocknet has been! I actually received my code for free from one of the great crackberry contests! Even though my code was free I have received top notch customer service over and over again from these guys. I have had tons of issues due to my phone and my carrier and cellunlocknet has been there to help the whole way through! I strongly recomend checking these guys out! Thanks again for the great service.
    Always a pleasure! Let us know next time you need to have a phone unlocked
    09-20-10 08:54 PM
    I just sold my unlocked storm 2 to a guy that has AT&T calls are working just fine but the web is an issue. I know there are some steps that he needs to go through to get it to work. Anyone willing to refresh my memory on what those steps are again? Thanks
    09-24-10 12:54 PM
    I just sold my unlocked storm 2 to a guy that has AT&T calls are working just fine but the web is an issue. I know there are some steps that he needs to go through to get it to work. Anyone willing to refresh my memory on what those steps are again? Thanks
    Here you go

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/953...osting-328759/
    09-24-10 12:55 PM
    You should probably update your instructions. Its mepd and mep2 in both cases, not ALT+MEPD, or ALT+MEP2

Just sayin..

Instructions for unlocking Blackberry Storm 2

Warning! The Wireless Mode MUST BE OFF before performing the given SIM Unlock instructions in order to avoid causing the device from becoming defective.

How to turn Wireless Mode Off:

1. Scroll to the Airplane Icon (Turn Wireless Off.)

2. Press Select.

3. Wireless Mode will turn off.

How to SIM Unlock the device:

1. Go to the "Options" screen

2. Select the "SIM Card" option

3. Type ALT-MEPD (hold ALT key while typing the 4 Letters, M-E-P-D)

4. Release the ALT key; it should then display a list "SIM, Network, Network Subset, etc..."

5. To select "Network" type ALT-MEPE (since E is the Key that gives 2 when shifted)

6. Release the ALT key, it should then ask for the code

7. Enter the unlock code provided.

Note: In case of difficulties when entering the code please try the alternative instructions below:

Alternative Instructions how to enter the unlock code.

***** You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps. We recommend using the SIM card that your phone is currently working with *****

1. Go to settings

2. Go to options

3. Go to advanced options

4. Go to SIM card

5. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) (you will not see text appear on screen while typing)

6. Does it say Network active? If so your phone is locked

7. Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE (not case sensitive) (you will not see text appear on screen while typing)

8. It will say "Enter Network MEP Code, then you type in the 16 digit unlock code, press in the jog dial to confirm

9. Your phone is now unlocked
    11-01-10 01:09 PM
    i have a storm 2 whats up can i get a unlock code as well ?
    11-02-10 03:34 PM
    i have a storm 2 whats up can i get a unlock code as well ?
    Sure! Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry. We can email you the unlock code within a few minutes.

Send us an email for more info.
    11-02-10 03:35 PM
    will this code be for free ?

i am looking forward to unlocking my verizon storm 2
    11-02-10 04:07 PM
    will this code be for free ?

i am looking forward to unlocking my verizon storm 2
    Check your email for your special offer
    11-02-10 04:44 PM
    hi im having a problem with a brand new storm 2 from verizon, when i try to unlock it, it wont let me, it lets me do every step but when i get to the part where you need to type MEP2 it doesnt give me any options, i even tried inserting a different sim card and a message appears asking if i wish to enter the unlock code y press yes but again nothing happens.....
    can i get some help to see what is going on???
    Last edited by amsv061190; 11-04-10 at 03:35 PM.
    11-04-10 03:32 PM
    hi im having a problem with a brand new storm 2, when i try to unlock it, it wont let me, it lets me do every step but when i get to the part where you need to type MEP2 it doesnt give me any options, i even tried inserting a different sim card and a message appears asking if i wish to enter the unlock code y press yes but again nothing happens.....
    can i get some help to see what is going on???
    What does the phone display after you enter MEPD?
    11-04-10 03:33 PM
    the normal appears the things that are blocked and the ones thtat arent the problem is when i type the second part mep2 it does not give me the option to enter the code
    11-04-10 05:25 PM
    the normal appears the things that are blocked and the ones thtat arent the problem is when i type the second part mep2 it does not give me the option to enter the code
    Does Network say Blocked? if so that means someone tried to unlock your phone too many times with the wrong code and you can't unlock your phone by code.
    11-04-10 05:42 PM
113 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD