okay guys just bought my 3rd and final storm.... THe phone is pretty much brand new the guy used it for a month, and went to at&t anways I am centennial so i use a gsm simcard... how do I unlock it? when I put my sim card in all it says is insert sim card?
    11-29-09 11:52 PM
    11-30-09 01:42 AM
    I would suggest to visit CellUnlock.net Wireless-Your #1 Source for Accessories, Parts, Repairs, Service & Unlocking!. They unlocked mine in seconds (or minutes), and procedure to unlock is clearly explained in the mail they send you with instructions.
    11-30-09 02:03 AM
    The easiest method of unlocking a handset is by code unlocking. This requires a number of details about the handset, including:

IMEI for the phone
    Handset model
    Network
    Country
    This generates your unlocking code. Once keyed into your phone, any existing restrictions are removed.
    11-30-09 10:57 AM
    We or many other 3rd party unlockers on here can unlock it for you remotely by imei. Let us know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 11:05 AM
    okay guys just bought my 3rd and final storm.... THe phone is pretty much brand new the guy used it for a month, and went to at&t anways I am centennial so i use a gsm simcard... how do I unlock it? when I put my sim card in all it says is insert sim card?
    Thank you for choosing CellUnlock.net , Enjoy your Storm
    11-30-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD