Hello,

what is the best solution to unlock it

is it by phone shop or by order the unlock key from a webites ?
    10-18-11 09:13 PM
    You will pay more at a phone shop for the same result. Some of us deliver you code instantly and will provide you with easy instructions to unlock your device.
    10-19-11 08:08 AM
    Agree with freethisberrydotcom, you can also contact us for your code.
    10-19-11 08:59 AM
    go to FreeMyBlackBerry.com and follow the instructions.
    10-21-11 07:33 AM
    Hi,
    k my opinion is getting unlock codes from websites is best and easy solution. i had purchased unlock codes from mobile-unlocker.com for my mobile.they are providing codes at reliable prices and giving easy instructions for unlocking.and too within short duration.so you can get codes from that provider and if you need any information just visit this site or contact that provider.i think it'll be helpful for you.
    Sounds spam.
    10-21-11 09:28 AM
    Hi,
    k my opinion is getting unlock codes from websites is best and easy solution. i had purchased unlock codes from mobr.com for my mobile.they are providing codes at reliable prices and giving easy instructions for unlocking.and too within short duration.so you can get codes from that provider and if you need any information just visit this site or contact that provider.i think it'll be helpful for you.
    SPAM for sure.
    10-21-11 10:44 AM
    there are local shops if you live in a bigger city, otherwise your carrier may give it to you if you say your traveling!
    10-24-11 11:43 PM
    Best solution is to get it unlocked online for sure, it's faster and cheaper.
    10-28-11 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD