07-24-14 01:08 PM
389 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Any free unlock codes out there?

Additionally, does unlocking your phone void the one year warranty?
    you can enter a contest and try to get a free one or call your carrier. both those ways you may have to wait, may not.

no unlocking your phone will not void your warranty, whatsoever. carriers give their codes out for free if you call and wait so of course they wouldn't do something that harms their phones

if you need help unlocking we can help! check our signature or pm us if you have any questions
    12-22-10 12:15 PM

Most of us unlockers here can help you get your Blackberry unlocked within a few minutes. Email or contact any of us for more info. We will be more then happy to help you.
    12-22-10 12:24 PM

We can also assist you if you still need your blackberry unlocked.

Please email or call us if you have any questions.

Thanks
    12-22-10 10:26 PM

The only way to void your warranty by unlocking is if you have an iPhone. They will turn you down at the genius bar in a second. Otherwise, you never have anything to worry about!
    12-23-10 11:47 AM
    Unlocking never voided any of our Blackberrys...never had any issues exchanging them even once unlocked.
    12-27-10 11:13 PM
    how long does it usually take to receive the unlock code? I received my order confirmation email 9 hours ago, and when I logged into the site to check status, it was still saying processing. What are their hours?
    Order number 77136
    12-30-10 09:08 AM
    how long does it usually take to receive the unlock code? I received my order confirmation email 9 hours ago, and when I logged into the site to check status, it was still saying processing. What are their hours?
    Order number 77136
    A few minutes during business hours we open at 10AM EST everyday, I see your order was emailed not long ago.
    12-30-10 09:46 AM
    got it thank you!
    12-30-10 10:33 AM
    got it thank you!
    You're very welcome!
    12-30-10 11:41 AM
    those middle-of-the-nighters are always tough to get sometimes!
    12-30-10 11:55 AM
    Lol yup!

We usually end up getting them done around 6am...but sometimes thats not early enough lol

Send us your orders BEFORE you get to the airport folks!! Lol
    12-30-10 01:41 PM
    ha it's always coffee than mad rush to catch up!! thanfully i'm a morning person
    12-30-10 05:06 PM
    Which is why we always state "Business Hours"
    12-30-10 10:05 PM
    thanks alot, it worked
    01-05-11 01:09 PM
    thanks alot, it worked
    You're welcome! Was a pleasure unlocking your Bell 9800.

Enjoy your Fido service
    01-05-11 01:11 PM
    Well done! Another 9800 on the loose!
    01-05-11 09:46 PM
    Well said! Most of us on Crackberry.com use the boards not only to help people, but also so we can get feedback on our services and have other people hear the good reviews before trying us out!
    01-10-11 07:43 PM
    Unfortunately some ruin it for the others but thanks to a great community like Crackberry, members can read feedback and have all their questions answered by a a team of professionals before unlocking their Blackberry.
    01-10-11 09:16 PM
    hi,

i bought a torch from a friend that used ATT, and I want to use it in mexico.

I want to unlock it, but also should i do the master reset before or after i unlock it?? cause that person left her email, facebook, and other accounts on the phone, plus her contacts n stuff.

do i need to erase any books from ATT?? or any att settings i should erase/change?

how do i download the mexican (telcel) stuff.

and who can help me with the unlocking of the phone and stuff??

also if the pin was registered to that att account, how can i change it to my account?

thanks
    01-17-11 12:32 AM
    hi,

i bought a torch from a friend that used ATT, and I want to use it in mexico.

I want to unlock it, but also should i do the master reset before or after i unlock it?? cause that person left her email, facebook, and other accounts on the phone, plus her contacts n stuff.

do i need to erase any books from ATT?? or any att settings i should erase/change?

how do i download the mexican (telcel) stuff.

and who can help me with the unlocking of the phone and stuff??

also if the pin was registered to that att account, how can i change it to my account?

thanks
    Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry 9800 from AT&T. You can do a Security Wipe on the phone which will restore the phone to factory state. Some providers push the "Service Books" automatically over the air so you should be fine.
    01-17-11 09:53 AM
    Just sent in a request for mine as well(AT&T 9800). Hoping for a 4 minute response!
    01-17-11 11:40 AM
    Great! let us know how the unlocking goes
    01-17-11 11:49 AM
    I'm looking to unlock my ATT Torch because I'm going to be in Canada for a while in the near future. I have some questions and would appreciate some input since I'm not savvy about the process.

1. I'm assuming I will be getting a new phone number when I purchase a pre-paid SIM card by the local provider, correct?
    2. Will I lose all of the "personalizations" I've made to my phone?
    3. What about apps that I have added to my phone? Will those go away?
    4. Does anyone have info on what Canadian provider's system would be compatible with my ATT phone?
    02-09-11 02:35 AM
    Answers in order of your questions

1. Yes that is correct
    2. No, You will not loose any personlizations
    3. Nope, they will not go anywhere as well
    4. Any Canadian Provider having GSM network will work on your phone. But you will have to get your BB 'unlocked' from AT&T network lock. (for that there are many great unlockers here, including us, see our signature)
    02-09-11 08:42 AM
    I'm looking to unlock my ATT Torch because I'm going to be in Canada for a while in the near future. I have some questions and would appreciate some input since I'm not savvy about the process.

1. I'm assuming I will be getting a new phone number when I purchase a pre-paid SIM card by the local provider, correct?
    2. Will I lose all of the "personalizations" I've made to my phone?
    3. What about apps that I have added to my phone? Will those go away?
    4. Does anyone have info on what Canadian provider's system would be compatible with my ATT phone?
    That's correct, your pre-paid SIM will have a US number. Your phone's personalization will stay the same including all the apps you have. You can get a prepaid SIM card from Rogers/Fido/Bell/Telus. They all offer prepaid plans and the sims will work in your Blackberry 9800 if unlocked
    02-09-11 09:24 AM
389 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD