07-24-14 02:08 PM
389 ... 56789 ...
tools
    That's great to hear...enjoy your unlocked Blackberry and thanks for the heads up.
    11-18-10 08:06 PM
    Is it possible to unlock a phone if I don't have a SIM card from a different service provider?

K
    11-19-10 12:09 AM
    Is it possible to unlock a phone if I don't have a SIM card from a different service provider?

K
    Yes you can unlock it with any SIM card and most Blackberrys can also be unlocked without a SIM at all.
    digitaldemon and Snake3Eater like this.
    11-19-10 12:16 AM
    how long should I wait for an unlock code from cellunlocknet for the torch on orange uk before questioning them?
    11-25-10 02:53 PM
    Its a holiday, so be patient.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 04:06 PM
    how long should I wait for an unlock code from cellunlocknet for the torch on orange uk before questioning them?
    We are working today Give us the order number and we will check the status.
    11-25-10 04:09 PM
    I think we found your order according to your screen name and that code was already emailed

We sent you another copy and here it is again Unlock Code:4128330447919939
    11-25-10 04:12 PM
    Im a little bit confused...how exactly to i obtain an unlock code?
    If you still need help unlocking your cell phone we can help! Check Signature or PM us with any questions. thank you
    11-26-10 12:50 PM
    I have a Torch 9800 on the Bell Mobility network in Canada. If I unlocked the phone what would be the best provider to utilize in the US? Is 3G possible through AT&T? Anyone successfully use a US provider with an unlocked Bell Torch and what were your experiences? I will be working in the US for about 8 months or so next year and would like to get set up well (need phone, text and data services and I am a heavy data user).
    11-29-10 08:58 PM
    I have a Torch 9800 on the Bell Mobility network in Canada. If I unlocked the phone what would be the best provider to utilize in the US? Is 3G possible through AT&T? Anyone successfully use a US provider with an unlocked Bell Torch and what were your experiences? I will be working in the US for about 8 months or so next year and would like to get set up well (need phone, text and data services and I am a heavy data user).
    Your best option will be AT&T if you want to get 3G speeds on your 9800.
    11-29-10 09:02 PM
    Your best option will be AT&T if you want to get 3G speeds on your 9800.
    Will AT&T typically sell me a SIM for use in a BB already in use on the Bell network? Their web site seems to want the device IMEI number. See EXISTING EQUIPMENT INFORMATION - Wireless from AT&T

Would one need to buy a different AT&T phone and swap the SIM into my unlocked Bell BB?
    11-29-10 10:12 PM
    Will AT&T typically sell me a SIM for use in a BB already in use on the Bell network? Their web site seems to want the device IMEI number. See EXISTING EQUIPMENT INFORMATION - Wireless from AT&T

Would one need to buy a different AT&T phone and swap the SIM into my unlocked Bell BB?
    You can a prepaid AT&T SIM card at one of their stores. You don't need to buy a phone from them. Once you get the SIM, you simply need to put it in your phone.
    11-29-10 10:21 PM
    Should be getting my torch within a few hours. Anyone doin any free unlocks? Would definately appreciate it

11-30-10 12:11 PM
    Should be getting my torch within a few hours. Anyone doin any free unlocks? Would definately appreciate it

Let us know when you get it, we'll hook you up
    11-30-10 12:24 PM
    Heeeeeeey I remember u! Screw the storm I was previously talkin about weeks ago! Got a sweet deal on the torch so yea I def need it unlocked for tmobile! Patiently waiting now!

11-30-10 12:31 PM
    Heeeeeeey I remember u! Screw the storm I was previously talkin about weeks ago! Got a sweet deal on the torch so yea I def need it unlocked for tmobile! Patiently waiting now!

Great! Let us know when you get it.
    11-30-10 12:34 PM
    Glad you got a great deal! Its a great phone!
    11-30-10 09:26 PM
    Alright... So...

I just entered the unlock code and the phone said, "Code Accepted" and then went back to normal.

Is that it? Does that mean my phone is unlocked?

Thanks.

K
    12-02-10 01:57 PM
    Alright... So...

I just entered the unlock code and the phone said, "Code Accepted" and then went back to normal.

Is that it? Does that mean my phone is unlocked?

Thanks.

K
    Yes that's it your phone is unlocked. You want to make sure that all say Disabled/Inactive after going to Options/Advanced Options/SIM Card and typing MEPD.
    12-02-10 02:10 PM
    I just unlocked my BB Torch, it did very well.

Thank you guys, very good service!
    12-06-10 03:48 PM
    Whichever one of us helped you...glad it worked out!!
    12-06-10 03:50 PM
    I just unlocked my BB Torch, it did very well.

Thank you guys, very good service!
    Glad to hear! Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry!
    12-06-10 10:10 PM
    Would an unlocked Torch work on Verizons network?

12-08-10 10:22 AM
    No, will only work with GSM carriers like T-mobile, Rogers etc. Verizon, Sprint are CDMA companies. (no sim cards)
    12-08-10 11:34 AM
    Would an unlocked Torch work on Verizons network?

As mentioned above Verizon will not work because they don't have active SIM cards in the USA. The ones they have are meant to be used when roaming overseas.
    12-08-10 11:53 AM
389 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD