07-24-14 02:08 PM
389 ... 34567 ...
tools
    I have a customer with three torches that need to be unlocked from AT&T. Anyway you could help him out?
    Absolutely. Have him email us at sales@cellunlock.net
    09-22-10 06:17 PM
    I sent his email address in a personal message to you. Thanks!
    09-22-10 06:19 PM
    Will the pins associated with my customer's torches be unlocked as well? Basically, will the customer have access to blackberry messenger as well as the enterprise server?
    09-22-10 06:26 PM
    Will the pins associated with my customer's torches be unlocked as well? Basically, will the customer have access to blackberry messenger as well as the enterprise server?
    PINs are not related to unlocking, but he will be able to use all features as long as he has the proper Data Plan.
    09-22-10 07:27 PM
    Let us know if you need any help with bulk unlock codes! We have a number of resellers and wholesalers that work with us across North America!
    09-23-10 07:20 PM
    I sent his email address in a personal message to you. Thanks!
    Got it and emailed him yesterday
    09-23-10 07:25 PM
    Hi all i have a 9800 it is unlock i just want to know why i do not get 3G and get only Edge. is there a way to get 3G My carrier is t-mobile
    10-06-10 06:44 AM
    Tmobile uses a different frequency for their 3G network which isn't compativble with AT&T's unfortunately. 2G is all you're going to get
    10-06-10 06:48 AM
    Hi all i have a 9800 it is unlock i just want to know why i do not get 3G and get only Edge. is there a way to get 3G My carrier is t-mobile
    There's no way to get 3G with T-Mobile on the 9800 because the phone is not compatible with the T-Mobile 3G frequency so you can only get 2G
    10-06-10 09:21 AM
    can you use a unlocked torch on boost mobile's blackberry plan?
    10-13-10 06:16 PM
    Unfortunately not. They use cdma which isn't compatible.
    10-13-10 06:19 PM
    Unfortunately not. They use cdma which isn't compatible.
    ok, boost DOES offer the 8530 which is a cdma blackberry phone. i guess you are saying that the torch is a gsm phone which doesnt work with boost network. ok, if i DO unlock the torch, whats a carrier i could use with cheaper rates than at&t?
    10-13-10 06:51 PM
    ok, boost DOES offer the 8530 which is a cdma blackberry phone. i guess you are saying that the torch is a gsm phone which doesnt work with boost network. ok, if i DO unlock the torch, whats a carrier i could use with cheaper rates than at&t?
    You will be able to use it with T-Mobile.
    10-15-10 01:54 PM
    cellunlock is right...in the US, Tmobile is really your only option
    10-15-10 08:56 PM
    Yep T-Mobile ...
    10-15-10 09:06 PM
    Just wanted to state there is a lot of unlocking options poping up. Just had my Bell 9800 unlocked by cellunlock.net. Got the unlock code in less than a minute and the personal communication was amazing.

Totally recommend them if you need a device unlocked. They are now in my favorites.

m
    Last edited by Info1; 10-16-10 at 06:32 PM.
    10-16-10 01:34 PM
    Just wanted to state there is a lot of unlocking options poping up. Just had my Bell 9800 unlocked by cellunlock.net. Got the unlock code in less than a minute and the personal communication was amazing.

Totally recommend them if you need a device unlocked. They are no in my favorites.

m
    Glad to hear! Enjoy your unlocked 9800 and thank you for the feedback! We love to see satisfied customers. Let us know if you ever have any questions.
    10-16-10 01:37 PM
    Can I then just buy the Torch at Bestbuy and then unlock it using your services and be able to use it in India? Sorry if this kind of question has been answered before.
    10-20-10 01:11 AM
    Yes you can definitely do that, and we can help you unlock it!
    10-20-10 06:31 AM
    Great. I'll go ahead and get the Torch and then e-mail you guys in a couple of days. Thanks.
    10-20-10 08:37 AM
    Can I then just buy the Torch at Bestbuy and then unlock it using your services and be able to use it in India? Sorry if this kind of question has been answered before.
    Yes absolutely, you can buy it at Best Buy or Wal-Mart or any other store that sells them and we can unlock it for you.
    10-20-10 10:27 AM
    hey. I just got my torch from rogers, just wondering if I unlock it, is there such a thing as getting a pre paid sim card in another country that would work with the phone? I travel quite a bit over seas and trying to see if this will be a solution.
    10-26-10 03:48 AM
    hey. I just got my torch from rogers, just wondering if I unlock it, is there such a thing as getting a pre paid sim card in another country that would work with the phone? I travel quite a bit over seas and trying to see if this will be a solution.
    Thats actually the exact reason why people unlock their phones!

Let us know if you need any help getting your new Torch unlocked!
    10-26-10 06:27 AM
    Yes absolutely, as mentioned above that's the main reason for unlocking your Blackberry. Also if you decide one day to switch over to Telus or Bell, you can also use your phone with their SIM card if the phone is unlocked.
    10-26-10 10:30 AM
    I just got my Torch unlocked by Nick (CB name: ngreen, email: ngreen4141@gmail.com) and it was awesome service. Instant replies to any questions I asked and he sent the code to me in a matter of minutes as soon as I paid, really cheap as well.

Thanks, Nick.
    10-29-10 03:05 PM
389 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD