07-24-14 02:08 PM
389 12345 ...
tools
    I need an mep2 unlock code for my torch, how do I get one? Please help. How can I send you my IMEI and PIN in a seperate and private e-mail?
    09-01-10 03:43 PM
    I need an mep2 unlock code for my torch, how do I get one? Please help. How can I send you my IMEI and PIN in a seperate and private e-mail?
    We can help you unlock your Torch no problem!
    09-01-10 07:51 PM
    We only need the IMEI. We can unlock your Blackberry Torch 9800 within minutes
    09-02-10 01:46 AM
    Hi,
    Is it possible to unlock blackberry torch and use it with Verizon Wireless? Currently I have Blackberry storm I with version and i like to see if this possible or not.
    09-02-10 04:15 AM
    Hi,
    Is it possible to unlock blackberry torch and use it with Verizon Wireless? Currently I have Blackberry storm I with version and i like to see if this possible or not.
    No that's not possible because Verizon SIMs are not active in the USA. They are only meant to be used overseas when roaming. Verizon is a CDMA network.
    09-02-10 09:07 AM
    Hi,
    Two different technologies. One is GSM and the other is CDMA.
    09-02-10 11:46 AM
    The Blackberry Torch is a GSM device while Verizon is a CDMA network. You can use any other GSM sim card in the blackberry torch.
    09-02-10 09:40 PM
    Ok help me a little I know how to get my mep code in the e-screen mine's reads: mep-10129-004 when I enter it into my mep2 screen I get "code error" what's wrong?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 02:16 AM
    You need a unlock code which is also called a mep code. Every blackberry has unique code that's only specific to that blackberry. You can purchase the a unique unlock code for your blackberry here: TechMajesty.com - Cell Phones and Blackberry Unlock Codes for Low Prices and Free Shipping
    09-03-10 07:52 PM
    order placed, whats your turn around time? can't wait to try it out on tmo
    09-03-10 09:45 PM
    order placed, whats your turn around time? can't wait to try it out on tmo
    If you ordered from us, the code is sent within a few minutes. Each site has different turnaround times that are usually stated on the site.
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 09-03-10 at 09:52 PM.
    09-03-10 09:48 PM
    Ok help me a little I know how to get my mep code in the e-screen mine's reads: mep-10129-004 when I enter it into my mep2 screen I get "code error" what's wrong?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    We use this data to generate the unlock code for your phone. Let us know if you need help unlocking your Blackberry.
    09-03-10 09:50 PM
    You need a unlock code which is also called a mep code. Every blackberry has unique code that's only specific to that blackberry. You can purchase the a unique unlock code for your blackberry here: TechMajesty.com - Cell Phones and Blackberry Unlock Codes for Low Prices and Free Shipping
    When you get a chance. Please reduce your signature down to 4 lines of text.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

Much appreciated!
    09-04-10 12:12 AM
    How much do you guys charge to unlock Torch 9800?
    09-04-10 10:24 AM
    How much do you guys charge to unlock Torch 9800?
    $7.49 with the Crackberry coupon code "crackb50" and we email you the unlock code within a few minutes.
    09-04-10 10:27 AM
    $7.49 with the Crackberry coupon code "crackb50" and we email you the unlock code within a few minutes.
    I also wanted to unlock my torch I got from at&t... do I need to go to your website to enter the coupon code?

also when the phone is unlocked, is there anything that I can't do now that I can do when the phone is locked? thanks
    09-04-10 10:30 AM
    I also wanted to unlock my torch I got from at&t... do I need to go to your website to enter the coupon code?

also when the phone is unlocked, is there anything that I can't do now that I can do when the phone is locked? thanks
    Yes you can place the order on our website and we will email you the unlock code. If you want to use DATA with T-Mobile you might need to load the Service Books and we can help you with that as well.
    09-04-10 10:31 AM
    Yes you can place the order on our website and we will email you the unlock code. If you want to use DATA with T-Mobile you might need to load the Service Books and we can help you with that as well.
    Is this the CINGULAR AT&T REMOTE UNLOCK BY CODE VIA IMEI that I am supposed to get? After I get the code, do you have a video link to guide me the steps to enter the code?
    09-04-10 10:33 AM
    Is this the CINGULAR AT&T REMOTE UNLOCK BY CODE VIA IMEI that I am supposed to get? After I get the code, do you have a video link to guide me the steps to enter the code?
    Yes you can purchase that service or this one CellUnlock.net|Unlock any Blackberry locked to AT&T / Cingular Remotely by Code. which is the same. We do have a video on Youtube as well showing how easy the unlock process is. Here is the link:

09-04-10 10:35 AM
    I placed my order an hour ago, I am waiting for my code now.
    09-04-10 06:34 PM
    I received my code after a bit more than one hour, and I unlocked it in less than one minute. Thank you cellunlocknet for this great service. I also used "crackb50" 50% off my invoice. So I paid in all 7.50$ which is half what you usually pay for a rush service on other websites.
    09-05-10 03:40 AM
    I currently have a Storm 2 with GCI in Alaska running a dual mode SIM card. If I buy a Torch, it has to be from ATT. If unlocked will the dual mode SIM card work and will I have GSM (EDGE) and CDMA (3G) capabilities as I do now? Also, does an unlocked phone still have internet capabilities other than WiFi?
    Thanks.
    09-05-10 04:23 PM
    I currently have a Storm 2 with GCI in Alaska running a dual mode SIM card. If I buy a Torch, it has to be from ATT. If unlocked will the dual mode SIM card work and will I have GSM (EDGE) and CDMA (3G) capabilities as I do now? Also, does an unlocked phone still have internet capabilities other than WiFi?
    Thanks.
    Is the SIM of your Storm 2 active? If you remove the SIM out, does the phone still work? if so that means your provider is CDMA only and you will not be able to use them with a Torch.
    09-05-10 04:56 PM
    GCI has both GSM (EDGE) and CDMA (3G) and I can use either network as my primary.
    Also, will the internet capabilities still be available other than WiFi?
    Thanks.
    09-05-10 05:36 PM
    GCI has both GSM (EDGE) and CDMA (3G) and I can use either network as my primary.
    Also, will the internet capabilities still be available other than WiFi?
    Thanks.
    If their SIM cards are Active then yes you will be able to use a 9800 with them but you might want to make sure the SIM is Active.
    09-07-10 12:09 AM
389 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD