07-24-14 02:08 PM
389 1234 ...
tools
    You have mail
    Wow, you guys are QUICK!!! Sending another email in a few minutes for another code....
    08-13-10 05:33 PM
    lol...literally 4 minutes after I placed my order I had the code in an email...

you cant ask for faster service than that!
    08-13-10 05:43 PM
    lol...literally 4 minutes after I placed my order I had the code in an email...

you cant ask for faster service than that!
    Seriously? it's usually 2 minutes..lol, just kidding. Glad you're happy!
    08-16-10 07:47 AM
    Well done!

Most of us have ridiculously fast response times!
    08-16-10 01:33 PM
    Where do I actually send the IMEI number to get the unlock code? What email address?

Hey Everyone,

We have been flooded with emails asking if were able to unlock the new Blackberry Torch 9800....the answer is YES!!

We have successfully unlocked the new Blackberry Torch 9800.

The process is pretty much the same as will all other Blackberry phones, we simply need the IMEI of the phone in order to be able to retrieve the unlock code for you Blackberry.

The Blackberry Torch 9800 is expected to be launched officially on August 12th with AT&T, but regardless of the provider your Blackberry 9800 will come from, we can still unlock it.

So there you go! We're always ready for when you need us

Let us know if you need any help unlocking your Blackberry or if you have any questions.

Enjoy your Blackberry Torch 9800!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BrianM01; 08-19-10 at 09:50 AM.
    08-19-10 09:27 AM
    Where do I actually send the IMEI number to get the unlock code?

You can order the unlock code on our site or email us, email adress is below in signature.
    08-19-10 09:48 AM
    I sent you a email with IMEI # and I never received a response....?

08-19-10 12:23 PM
    I sent you a email with IMEI # and I never received a response....?

Did you check your spam/junk folder? Send us a PM with your email adress so we can check it.
    08-19-10 12:24 PM
    is it possible to unlock a torch for verizon?

i doubt it, but just want to make sure
    08-19-10 01:15 PM
    is it possible to unlock a torch for verizon?

i doubt it, but just want to make sure
    Unfortunately not possible because Verizon is CDMA (No SIM Card), The ones that come with the Storm/Tour/Bold are only meant to be activated and used when roaming overseas.
    08-19-10 01:47 PM
    Can I use the AT&T Blackberry Torch in the Network of Vodafone Germany (3G)?
    08-20-10 06:13 PM
    Can I use the AT&T Blackberry Torch in the Network of Vodafone Germany (3G)?
    Yes you can
    08-20-10 07:30 PM
    Do I need the AT&T sim in the phone to unlock it?
    And also, will 3G work on Orange UK?
    Last edited by Addict9700; 08-22-10 at 09:30 AM.
    08-22-10 08:39 AM
    You need A SIM Card
    08-22-10 10:58 AM
    You can unlock with or without a SIM. And yes it will work on Orange UK 3G.
    08-22-10 12:04 PM
    i am new to this,i catch on fast,my imei # is 353490.04.036013.9 i would like to unlock my torch. can you help me please?
    08-24-10 02:57 PM
    i am new to this,i catch on fast,my imei # is 35349xxxxxxxxxxxx i would like to unlock my torch. can you help me please?
    We can help you unlock it. You can send us an email.
    08-24-10 03:04 PM
    Next month I will be going to US.So I think probably I want to buy 2 Torch there.I live in Malaysia.Can I use it with Malaysia telco if I unlocked it? Will I be able to use the 3G since I heard that if we unlocked it,3G cant be used anymore
    08-30-10 05:31 PM
    Next month I will be going to US.So I think probably I want to buy 2 Torch there.I live in Malaysia.Can I use it with Malaysia telco if I unlocked it? Will I be able to use the 3G since I heard that if we unlocked it,3G cant be used anymore
    Unlocking does not affect the 3G, you just have to make sure that the provider you will be using operates on a 3G frequency the phone is compatible with.
    08-30-10 07:46 PM
    For example that my country telco released torch but I buy it in US and unlocked it from guide in this forum,then I use my telco when I go back to my country.Means that I still can use every function as the torch the telco sell?
    08-30-10 07:53 PM
    For example that my country telco released torch but I buy it in US and unlocked it from guide in this forum,then I use my telco when I go back to my country.Means that I still can use every function as the torch the telco sell?
    Yes that's correct.
    08-30-10 07:54 PM
    cellunlocknet,i PM u edy.Have you check your inbox?
    08-31-10 02:08 PM
    I currently have an unlocked Storm 2 on Rogers. This unfortunately leaves me with maximum EDGE Service.
    From what I understand an unlocked Torch from AT&T will allow me full 3G coverage on Rogers?
    I will be travelling to the US next week and impatience is getting the better of me. So I was thinking of buying one there. The price of the Phone will more than likely be better as well.
    I am also assuming someone here will help me unlock it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    08-31-10 04:01 PM
    Contact the carrier or make the purchase.
    08-31-10 08:47 PM
    Hey Everyone,

We have been flooded with emails asking if were able to unlock the new Blackberry Torch 9800....the answer is YES!!

We have successfully unlocked the new Blackberry Torch 9800.

The process is pretty much the same as will all other Blackberry phones, we simply need the IMEI of the phone in order to be able to retrieve the unlock code for you Blackberry.

The Blackberry Torch 9800 is expected to be launched officially on August 12th with AT&T, but regardless of the provider your Blackberry 9800 will come from, we can still unlock it.

So there you go! We're always ready for when you need us

Let us know if you need any help unlocking your Blackberry or if you have any questions.

Enjoy your Blackberry Torch 9800!

I need an mep2 unlock code for my torch, how do I get one? Please help. how can I send you my IMEI and PIN in a seperate and private e-mail?
    09-01-10 03:42 PM
389 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD