07-24-14 02:08 PM
389 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    yup, agreed CUN
    02-26-11 07:58 AM
    lot of choices as you can see! haha. too many too pick from
    02-27-11 02:25 PM
    So many new unlockers on this forum, I remember when there were only 2-3.
    03-01-11 01:48 PM
    If i unlock my blackberry torch by code, can i use the facebook application and set up my email?? as of now i cant use facebook or set up email because i do not have a blackberry data plan!! im with ATT too
    03-23-11 04:31 PM
    yes you will be able to do that, but again you will have to get a data plan for that.
    03-24-11 12:06 PM
    these are internet based services, and you will not be able to use them witout a data plan
    03-24-11 01:59 PM
    i have a bb torch from virgin mobile and i need ur help to unlock it, can u pls help me out....

Thanxs in advance!!
    03-28-11 11:02 AM
    i have a bb torch from virgin mobile and i need ur help to unlock it, can u pls help me out....

Thanxs in advance!!
    Sure, we can definitely help you unlock your Blackberry.

We can email you the unlock code within minutes.
    03-28-11 11:04 AM
    We can help you unlock your blackberry torch.

We can email you the unlock code and full instructions within minutes after you make the purchase.

Please call or email us if you have any questions.

Thanks

Thanxs in advance!!
    Last edited by Jared DiPane; 03-29-11 at 12:55 PM. Reason: removing link
    03-28-11 08:51 PM
    Phone is already unlocked
    03-29-11 12:54 PM
    If I unlock my torch and then head to the US for travel how can I go about getting a sim card in the US to use with my bb with data? We travel allot and I am sick of the high roaming charges is this possible?
    03-29-11 07:04 PM
    If I unlock my torch and then head to the US for travel how can I go about getting a sim card in the US to use with my bb with data? We travel allot and I am sick of the high roaming charges is this possible?
    You simply need to get one with blackberry data and you'll be able to use all features. Some companies offer blackberry data on prepaid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-11 08:08 PM
    Ya i was looking online tonight and see that ATT is the only one that has a $75 unlimited talk and text with 200 mg data. That would be good but I can not by just the sim card it looks like I need to take their go phone. Any ideas? If I can figure this out I wil certainly get my two torches unlocked.
    03-29-11 08:11 PM
    You can also get T-Mobile if they still offer prepaid or you can also take a monthly no contract service and cancel when you leave.
    Tony2255 likes this.
    03-29-11 08:15 PM
    You can also get T-Mobile if they still offer prepaid or you can also take a monthly no contract service and cancel when you leave.
    Thanks. I guess I just have to order the sim card and then go online to activate it when it gets here. Will the sim card work even if it says for Tmobile phones?

I dont think I could do a monthly contract were I am from Canada they probably need a US address and what not.
    03-29-11 08:28 PM
    Thanks. I guess I just have to order the sim card and then go online to activate it when it gets here. Will the sim card work even if it says for Tmobile phones?

I dont think I could do a monthly contract were I am from Canada they probably need a US address and what not.
    You can get the SIM when you get to the US. Just go to a store and they will set you up.
    03-29-11 10:50 PM
    You can get the SIM when you get to the US. Just go to a store and they will set you up.
    Thats great. Thanks for your help i appreciate it. I will be heading south in a few weeks. I will make sure to give you a call first before we head out.
    03-30-11 06:50 AM
    03-30-11 02:51 PM
    Thats great. Thanks for your help i appreciate it. I will be heading south in a few weeks. I will make sure to give you a call first before we head out.
    Great! Where you heading? Florida?
    03-30-11 09:03 PM
    Glad you got your unlocking figured out!! Your more than welcome to come check ou the beautiful state of california!! was 85 yesterday
    04-03-11 03:16 PM
    Can someone help me or tell me how to unlock my torch please? I am trading with a Tmobile user. I heard there will be no 3G speed, just EDGE and something about the internet/network books. Please help
    04-03-11 09:29 PM
    We can help you unlock your blackberry torch. You can go to our website to place the order for the unlock code.

Please call or email us if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    04-04-11 06:34 PM
    What network was your Torch from originally? If you're using a Tmobile Torch on ATT or any other GSM network (besides Wind Mobile in Canada), you will lose 3G because the Tmobile phones use a different 3G frequency.

SHouldn't have any issues with the service books..
    04-04-11 06:39 PM
    Can someone help me or tell me how to unlock my torch please? I am trading with a Tmobile user. I heard there will be no 3G speed, just EDGE and something about the internet/network books. Please help
    Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock it. We can email you the unlock code within a few minutes. If the 9800 you have is from AT&T you will not be able to get 3G on T-Mobile and that's because of T-Mobile using a different 3G frequency the 9800 is incompatible with and not a result of unlocking the phone.
    04-05-11 11:05 PM
    We or any of the other unlocker's can email you the code in minutes, pretty cheap. Check our signature if you need help unlocking.

And yes it will not work on 3g anymore. Only downfall of unlocking. Other than that's it's the best way to go.
    04-06-11 06:54 PM
389 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD