07-24-14 02:08 PM
389 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Thanks for you responses. I'm going to talk to ATT today to see if they will unlock me, if it's a no-go, I'll be back for one of you.

Cheers.
    02-09-11 03:11 PM
    Thanks for you responses. I'm going to talk to ATT today to see if they will unlock me, if it's a no-go, I'll be back for one of you.

Cheers.
    Always a pleasure. You should be able to get it from them if not any of us here can help you unlock it.
    02-09-11 03:21 PM
    Goodluck! If they say no off the bat, then sell them something about how you travel for work alot and need to use your phone elsewhere
    02-09-11 07:08 PM

Cheers.
    Sure, you will be always welcomed.
    02-10-11 07:34 AM
    They should give you the code if you have an account in good standing with them. ATT and T-Mobile are usually easy. Forget about Canadian carriers, they will never give you the code.
    02-10-11 01:39 PM
    Please let us know if you need the unlock code for your ATT blackberry.

We can send it to you wthin minutes.

If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us.

Thanks!

Cheers.
    02-10-11 06:38 PM
    All of us unlockers can deliver it in minutes...
    02-11-11 05:51 AM
    More like most of us
    02-11-11 02:39 PM
    Hey i need the unlock code for my blackberry torch,,pleas help asap
    02-13-11 06:09 AM
    We can definitely help you unlock it.
    02-13-11 11:33 AM
    Fine!!!
    I got my unlock code for my blackberry mobile, through this site Super Unlock Codes - Supported Phones
    It has the easy instructions and new methods for unlocking mobile phones....
    jothsha likes this.
    02-13-11 01:27 PM
    We can help you unlock your torch for all gsm networks in minutes. check signature or PM us. lot of great unlocker's online here.
    02-13-11 02:56 PM
    We can help you unlock your torch for all gsm networks in minutes. check signature or PM us. lot of great unlocker's online here.
    Agree to the above..Plenty of reliable help here.
    02-13-11 03:51 PM
    Please let us know if you still need the unlock code for your blackberry torch.

If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us.

You can purchase the unlock code here: Unlock Blackberry 9800 Instantly - TechMajesty.com

Thanks!

02-13-11 04:39 PM
    He's been unlocked
    02-13-11 05:50 PM
    hehe...good to know...
    02-14-11 01:51 PM
    Guys, I got an unlock code (I think) from ATT's website. They have my phone info, so assume the code should be for my phone. It is a PUK Code. Is this correct?

I went to some other websites to see more detailed instructions, since the ATT instructions sent along with the PUK code are lame (go figure). All the steps I saw assumed you have a new SIM card for your phone. I.e., you put in your new SIM card and then enter the unlock code. Is this correct? Can I not unlock my phone prior to leaving? I will not have a new SIM card until I after I go to Canada, but want to make sure my phone is unlocked before I leave.

FYI, the PUK code is 8-digits long. Does this sound correct? Below are the instructions from ATT, which are unclear:

Note: Some Motorola phone users will need to enter **05* if "enter PUK" is not already displayed. After entering **05*, then enter the 8-digit PUK code and press OK.
    2. Select a new PIN code, then press OK/Yes.
    3. Re-enter the PIN code, then press OK/Yes.
    4. If the codes were entered successfully, the phone is ready for use.

Important: If the incorrect PUK (Pin Unlock Key) code is entered 10 times in a row, the SIM card will become permanently locked, and you must purchase a new SIM card. If your device is requesting PUK 2 please call Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500.

Thanks for your input.
    02-14-11 05:47 PM
    Update: Okay, figured out that was just to unlock and put in a new password onto the ATT SIM card. I called ATT and got a proper 11-digit unlock code. The question re: whether I need a new SIM card before I unlock is still pertinent. Thanks.
    02-14-11 05:58 PM
    Update 2: Update 1 was written while on hold with ATT waiting for them to get my unlock code. After being on hold for some time, they told me my phone was "ineligible" for unlocking. I tried all the usual explanations, i.e., I travel internationally and applied international travel-type plans to my account, but that the roaming charges were ridiculous, yada, yada, yada. It didn't seem to matter. When I asked, "So, there's no way you will give me an unlock code?" the response was, "I'm sorry, there is no code for your phone."

I guess I'm talking to one of you guys for this now...
    02-14-11 06:04 PM
    Update 2: Update 1 was written while on hold with ATT waiting for them to get my unlock code. After being on hold for some time, they told me my phone was "ineligible" for unlocking. I tried all the usual explanations, i.e., I travel internationally and applied international travel-type plans to my account, but that the roaming charges were ridiculous, yada, yada, yada. It didn't seem to matter. When I asked, "So, there's no way you will give me an unlock code?" the response was, "I'm sorry, there is no code for your phone."

There is a code for your device. They just don't want to release it. They're tight most of the time..
    02-14-11 08:30 PM
    We would be happy to help you unlock your blackberry.

Please call or email us if you have any questions.

Thanks!

02-14-11 09:12 PM

you are most welcome
    02-15-11 02:21 PM

Message me if you need to unlock your phone.
    02-16-11 12:24 PM
    Let us know if you need help unlocking your phone. AT&T among other carriers provide unlock codes to customers that fulfill certain criteria. If you can't get one through them for free, shoot either of us an email or submit your order through any of the unlockers' websites on CrackBerry.com and we will be able to have it unlocked within a few minutes at most.
    02-16-11 07:28 PM
    Agreed to the above...most of us here are reliable and will get you unlocked, it's just a question of dealing with the unlocker you feel more comfortable with.

Also don't hesitate to contact any of us if you have any questions prior to ordering.
    02-25-11 12:31 PM
389 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD