01-11-18 09:36 PM
141 ... 3456
tools
    Thank you so much. As I've tried 2 other sites who were unable to provide me an unlock code for my priv prior to finding your site, you were able to provide me with a code that works. Unlocking was simple too. Thanks again.
    07-12-16 09:48 PM
    Hi,
    can you unlock the network "A1 Austria"?

Knowing this saves time regarding refund in case you can't unlock it.

Thank you!
    07-13-16 06:44 PM
    Does anyone know if DM3-type hail mary unlocking is available for the Priv?
    07-14-16 01:31 PM
    Hey raino,

How's it going!

DM-3 unlock not available for the Priv right now but it looks like it may be able to force unlock with cable BB Priv in the near future hopefully If so we will update

If you need help with unlock codes for any other phone raino, let me know we will set you up with a free unlock you've been here so long you deserve it

Cheers!

Does anyone know if DM3-type hail mary unlocking is available for the Priv?
    07-19-16 04:46 AM
    Heyoe1905,

Right now most A1 Austria priv codes come back as not found, it is possible to unlock just more than 70% of them have no code available for A1 Austria,

Canadian and USA networks are easy to unlock and we can unlock 99% of them but some Euro networks are harder to process

let me know if you have any other questions at all,
    07-19-16 04:47 AM
    Hey raino,

How's it going!

DM-3 unlock not available for the Priv right now but it looks like it may be able to force unlock with cable BB Priv in the near future hopefully If so we will update

If you need help with unlock codes for any other phone raino, let me know we will set you up with a free unlock you've been here so long you deserve it

Cheers!
    Hi, thanks for the offer, I appreciate it

I was actually asking kinda on behalf of three (maybe more) CBers who have used up all their tries at unlocking their phones. One claims he was able to reset the counter after an OS reload, but apparently it doesn't stick.
    07-19-16 11:50 AM
    Hey Raino,

No problem at all feel free to message anytime

Would be happy to help them if it was possible but right now it's not for the PRIV
    07-20-16 05:38 AM
    UPDATE:

Roger's PRIV unlocking is faster now! Codes delivered within only 1 - 5 hours on average!

Bell and Telus Blackberry PRIV unlocking is running smooth as well

Also if you are interested in unlocking your PRIV for FREE we are testing our new services right now and will give you a full refund in exchange for a video of you unlocking the phone!

Have a great weekend everyone!

any questions feel free to post here or pm anytime we are always happy to help!
    Hi my name is Rhyan and I need unlocking code for my priv to switch from Fido to Virgin , I got no credit card or pay pal , help me ?
    07-29-16 09:28 PM
    Unlock Code does not Unlock my Priv,
    Hi there BBCS,
    I've just joined the forum and hope that you can help since after reading all the thread, you guys seem to know all that there is to know.
    I am from the UK, although currently living and working in Spain.
    I bought a Priv off eBay from a user that stated the phone was only used for a few hours (this proved not to be the case but since he personally delivered it, I have no recourse for action under eBay rules)
    The Priv was locked to the EE network and so I requested and then paid for an unlock code from EE direct. It is almost a month now since I received the code but I have not been able to unlock the phone. At first, I had an MVNO sim in the phone which as I am sure you are aware, is a company buying minutes, not an actual network provider. When I spoke to EE, they said that it needed to be a sim from a main stream company, not an MVNO, and so I tried an Orange sim, still didn't unlock. EE suggested a sim from O2 or Vodaphone and so I managed to get a UK Vodaphone sim but this didn't work because I later found that it was an inactive sim (the owner didn't realise). I have since tried with an active UK Vodaphone sim but then received the message that a PUK code was required. Since the sim wasn't mine, I didn't have the PUK code and the owner didn't know it either. Even then, the only option was 'dismiss', not an ability to enter any code. I have been told by EE that it doesn't matter that I am attempting to unlock the phone from in Spain, do you have any suggestions or assistance that you can provide please?
    08-04-16 07:44 AM
    Hey Roscoe

Glad to help if possible
    Do you have access to another Vodafone UK Sim without a simple pin on it?

You can try with that one time and if it is still asking for the puk even though there is no pin on the Sim then it seems there is something wrong with the phone

This seems to be an issue with some privs from the UK for some reason.

Email us or pm sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com anytime and we can try to help you.

Cheers!
    08-07-16 10:02 PM
    Hey Ryhan,

Usually you need to pay for the code with a credit card but this time we will help you unlock it for no charge

Please pm me with your imei and network and we will process a code for you.

Cheers!
    Hi my name is Rhyan and I need unlocking code for my priv to switch from Fido to Virgin , I got no credit card or pay pal , help me ?
    08-07-16 10:04 PM
    Thank you for such a prompt response.
    I'll try to get hold of another UK Vodaphone sim over the next few days and try the code again. Then I'll e-mail you back. I am conscious that I might run out of trial attempts - especially since EE have just stated in there latest e-mail that after so many attempts, the phone is unlockable using a code. They state that the phone will show me how many attempts that I have left, with a countdown number each time I try with the code, so I'll also let you know that also if I have been unsuccessful
    Clive
    08-09-16 11:55 AM
    Hi Guys,
    As mentioned earlier in my thread, I have paid for an unlock code from EE in the UK. I am based in Spain but they said that this did not matter and after a few attempts, I was informed that the sim in the phone must be either O2 or Vodaphone from the UK.
    Over the weekend, I managed to try a Vodaphone sim and an O2 sim and neither worked. Prior to using putting either sim into the Priv;
    i) I made a call with an EE sim in the Priv to make certain that the phone worked on EE and could make a call.
    ii) I made certain that the Priv had the latest operating software uploaded and installed.
    iii) I made certain that the sims were UK and active.
    With both sims, the message "Enter PUK" along with 'DISMISS' is shown, see attached pic. Nothing can be entered, neither letters nor numbers and when the 'DISMISS' is touched, the phone reverts back to it's normal screen and nothing can be entered and the phone is not unlocked.
    Please help if at all possible since it is now almost 2 months since I paid for and received an unlocking code.
    All the best
    Clive
    08-15-16 07:30 AM
    Having had half a dozen calls with Blackberry lasting over an hour on all but the last one, it transpires that they cannot assist with the unlocking of my Priv.
    After a number of escalations within Blackberry, they informed me that the phone would appear to have surpassed the number of unlock opportunities and is now 'locked' to EE beyond their capabilities to unlock it. The screen that appears when a sim is inserted, 'Enter PUK' with no access to virtual or physical keyboard,would indicate that now ONLY EE would be capable of unlocking the phone.
    I have e-mailed EE asking them to continue to assist and will keep this thread updated with any developments.
    IF someone has managed to find a solution, do please get in touch.
    08-21-16 12:14 PM
    Hi BBCS

Some days ago (a week exactly) I purchased an unlock code for my AT&T PRIV but it hasn't arrived yet.
    Could you help me know what is pending?

Regards
    09-09-16 10:26 AM
    I just bought a Blackberry Priv second-hand but it is locked to Vodafone UK and I can't use it because I am on a different network. I have a similar issue to above in that I don't have a credit card or PayPal account in order to pay for an unlocking service online. Is there any way you would be kind enough to help me out with unlocking it? Many thanks.
    09-14-16 05:18 AM
    You cannot unlock a BlackBerry Priv on WIND?
    09-14-16 07:44 PM
    But You guys have been unable to unlock T-Mobile USA clean IMEI Priv, so?

YES THE NEW PRIV CAN BE UNLOCKED

Cheers!
    10-05-16 09:53 AM
    I bought an ATT BB Priv and I paid for an unlock code thru BBcodesource. That BBs battery bulged up so BB support sent me another ATT BB with a different IMEI. ATT sent me the unlock code. I put in my T-Mobile sim and I unlocked the phone and it unlocked fine. I got service, could make calls, etc.

Then I shipped the phone overseas to my fiance in Pakistan. She puts in her sim and it's asking for the unlock code again! She puts in the ATT unlock code but it says unsuccessful. I thought maybe something changed and I submitted another request to ATT and got the same unlock code. She tried it 4 times it keeps saying unsuccessful and I know it's the correct code because I used it to unlock the phone before!

Please help, very frustrated, hoping someone has info on this.
    10-06-16 02:14 PM
    My 24 hours is up and I haven't gotten an a mail or anything.
    10-27-16 01:02 PM
    Update some four (4) months after purchasing the unlock code from EE.
    EE have stated that the handset is now permanently locked to EE and that they cannot do anything about this!
    Thus, I decided to take the matter to the Ombudsman for restrictive practice by EE and attempted to have the Ombudsman mediate and make EE either exchange or unlock the handset. EE challenged the fact that I wasn't an EE account holder and so the Ombudsman could not battle the case for me.
    I still have a locked handset and still require help from anyone out there with any other possible options or solutions.
    10-28-16 02:14 PM
    Hi,

I have been sending multiple emails for update status for unlocking my T-mobile Priv which I paid since Nov. 5 and there has been no response at all.

I sent it through service@blackberrycodesource with my imei in the title as advised by you website.. I keep following up everyday without response. It's frustrating and concerning that your service maybe a scam as I've paid for quite some time and your company has nothing yet to show for it.

There is even no record of an email acknowledgement or tracking number of my transaction except on your website which cant be saved.

Please respond.
    11-09-16 08:15 PM
    Hi there Shanghai888,

Very sorry for the delay
    I was on a trip and haven't been on Crackberry
    just saw your post

The support staff should have emailed you already, maybe the emails are going to the wrong address.

Please PM me the IMEI# or email me Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with the IMEI# and I will help asap and provide an update or refund if there is no code as well as a credit to unlock another phone for free next time to make it up to you.

We are here to help

cheers,
    11-16-16 06:09 PM
    Hello! Regarding my order to unlock Blackberry priv. I did pay 4 November, but still have no answers. Want to know the status of my order.
    IMEI of my device 353150070194341
    My email: vayan81@gmail.com
    11-17-16 05:55 AM
    I just used your service for unlocking my Priv and we are still waiting on our code and when I email you it says your email box is full! Can someone get back to me please
    12-14-16 10:18 AM
141 ... 3456