01-11-18 08:36 PM
141 1234 ...
tools
    Ordered code yesterday...haven't received yet...thought it was 1-5hrs.
    11-20-15 09:40 AM
    Ordered code yesterday...haven't received yet...thought it was 1-5hrs.
    Yeah same here. It's been 2 days now. Still contemplating on whether or not to keep the phone or get my money back and wait a bit till bugs and things get sorted out.

Posted with my awesome new Priv!
    11-20-15 12:10 PM
    I emailed them a few minutes ago, they replied:
    "Thanks,
    The unlock code is coming back as not found
    We sent it for reprocessing with the not found method that will deliver the code today 100%
    We will send it to you the second it is ready."

Not sure if this is legit
    11-20-15 04:06 PM
    Guys be patient, if you ordered yours from BlackBerryCodeSource like I have, it takes time, but you'll get it. I got mine few days ago, and prior to that I was worried, and was close to returning the phone, but they came through.
    11-20-15 08:21 PM
    Hi Joe Dang,

Glad we could unlock your new Priv for you

TheUnlock Code was delivered to you that day.

As is common for a brand new model, sometimes the IMEI# come back as code NOT FOUND with the regular method,
    in that case we also have a secondary not found method which we reprocess the IMEI# with.

It's nothing out of the ordinary and is just how unlocking works, many other unlockers don't even have any other method to reprocess it with and wouldn't have been able to unlock it at all.

Enjoy your Unlocked Priv!
    11-25-15 04:18 PM
    Hey nyq83,

Thanks for the follow up!

Glad we could unlock your New AT&T Priv for you in time before you had to return the phone

PS thanks for the video you made of unlocking the phone with our service as well
    Guys be patient, if you ordered yours from BlackBerryCodeSource like I have, it takes time, but you'll get it. I got mine few days ago, and prior to that I was worried, and was close to returning the phone, but they came through.
    11-25-15 04:20 PM
    Hey Trang Kieu,

You are most welcome!

Thanks you for your follow up here, it was our please to unlock your AT&T Blackberry Priv for you!

Cheers!

Sean
    Update: I received code for AT&T Priv. It worked very well include lte
    thank you very much
    11-25-15 04:22 PM
    We would like share this great video a customer made today showing how to unlock a Rogers Blackberry Priv to use it with Bell!

You can also use it with Fido, Telus, Koodo, Virgin Mobile, Wind, Mobilicity, 7-11, Speakout, Chatr, Roam, AT&T, T-Mobile and more networks once unlocked!

Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 11-28-15 at 03:39 AM.
    11-28-15 03:26 AM
    Well, ATT denied me an unlock code because I'm on the next plan and I really do need to get it unlocked because my company is sending me overseas in a week. Ordering now!!!
    12-05-15 06:35 PM
    Hold on there...because I'm a valued customer....ATT is escalating a request to unlock my phone because I've been with the so long...Not saying that I told them my company authorized me to get a 3rd party unlock code, move to verizon, and expense it all.
    12-05-15 07:20 PM
    It has now been over a week I paid and I have still not received the BB unlock code, I am about to miss the deadline here to get my moneyback
    12-07-15 08:28 AM
    Just placed the order, hopefully it all works out quickly and swiftly.
    12-09-15 12:33 AM
    Ordered mine also, hope they will respond soon.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 01:01 AM
    Still waiting
    12-10-15 11:09 PM
    Same situation, says At&t 1-2 days, today day 4!

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 04:24 PM
    I did mine through blackberrycodesource for my AT&T variant, and I got mine a while ago. Don't give up waiting, for some it will take longer than others, but they do come through.
    12-11-15 10:40 PM
    Got an email saying my IMEI could not be found, but at least there was some level on communication
    12-12-15 01:51 AM
    Still havent got my unlocked code tho. Help? I supposed to get the code on the 4th of dec but still nothing in my mailbox.
    12-12-15 06:07 AM
    Got mine threw support... try to write them, I got mine like this.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 12:48 PM
    Hi Kenny,
    You seem to be missing our emails and posts

We emailed you the code 2 times now as well as posted in the the thread here on crackberry that you replied to on December 8th
    Here is a copy of it again

12-08-15, 05:45 PM #22

Hi Kenny,

You made an echeck payment which takes 3-5 days to clear with paypal and them to get the funds from your bank.
    That's why it takes longer.
    We still rushed the order for you so you could have it asap and have already sent it to you, it seems it may have gone to your junk mail.

Here it is again in case you didn't receive our email

Unlock Code: 1156105562086939

Turn the phone on with a not accepted simcard and it will ask for the Unlock Code

Let me know if you have any questions

Enjoy your Unlocked Priv!

Anyone else that needs us to resend the Unlock Code please email Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com and I can have it checked for you asap

Enjoy your Unlocked Priv's everyone!

Still havent got my unlocked code tho. Help? I supposed to get the code on the 4th of dec but still nothing in my mailbox.
    rav813 likes this.
    12-15-15 01:13 AM
    Hi there,

What will I do when required to enter SIM PUK after powering on my Priv?

Thanks,
    Michael
    03-15-16 02:35 AM
    Hi,

It has nothing to do with unlocking, the sim pin and PUK are just passwords put on your simcard so stop someone from using it

The SIM PIN is the password set on your simcard if you enter your sim PIN/password wrong 3 times then the network will reset it and the phone will ask for the PUK instead now, In order to get the PUK you must contact your network and tell them you forgot your simcard PIN/password and now the phone is asking for the PUK and they can provide you with the PUK
    03-15-16 09:25 PM
    Hi,

It has nothing to do with unlocking, the sim pin and PUK are just passwords put on your simcard so stop someone from using it

The SIM PIN is the password set on your simcard if you enter your sim PIN/password wrong 3 times then the network will reset it and the phone will ask for the PUK instead now, In order to get the PUK you must contact your network and tell them you forgot your simcard PIN/password and now the phone is asking for the PUK and they can provide you with the PUK
    It is very weird that my Priv does not accept PUK I obtained from my carrier. In addition, I have not set up a PIN for my SIM at all. Not sure what is wrong with this device. I sent it back for RMA tonight.
    03-18-16 03:39 AM
    Can any Telus users here tell me how many digits the code has to unlock a Priv from Telus? Telus provided me one with 16 digits; however, it didn't work.

Thanks.
    03-31-16 01:53 AM
    Hey ma678,

The Telus code is 16 digits

however sometimes you can try the first 8 digits of the 16 digit code they provided it may work.

Also if it doesn't work you can try this

restore the phone or update the OS and then make sure wi-fi, NFC, bluetooth and/or airplane mode are all turned off

then try the code, this works many times if the code telus gave you isn't working !

Hope it helps

Cheers!

Thank you

Can any Telus users here tell me how many digits the code has to unlock a Priv from Telus? Telus provided me one with 16 digits; however, it didn't work.

Thanks.
    04-01-16 06:10 PM
141 1234 ...