I got a blackberry curve in Jamaica but it is locked, how can i unlock it for free.
    09-28-09 05:12 PM
    I also need to unlock a 8700c so I can use it in Europe,

Do you need to be an AT&T customer ?

is there a Customer service phone number to call ?

thanks
    VW
    09-28-09 11:36 PM
    There's a ton of threads addressing this. Don't expect a ton of answers directly. Just directing you to the search function
    09-29-09 03:07 AM
    Re; the jamaican BB, you can't unlock it for free unless your provider is willing to give it to you. Otherwise you will have to pay for it. What network is it locked to? Maybe I can help

Re: 8700c, if you are an ATT customer, you may be able to get them to unlock it for free. If not, then give us a try! $10 to unlock it in an hour, or try to get your provider to give you the code

Let me know if you guys have any other questions!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 09:33 AM
    does anyone know how to unlock a blackberry curve, if there is a possible software or so? its locked to T-Mobile and i wanna open it to be used in Jamaica
    10-27-09 09:33 AM
    do you have a website i can visit to get the unlocking software??
    10-27-09 09:34 AM
    Unfortunately there's no proven software to unlock it for free at the consumer level. You can visit our site to get more information on unlocking your phone though
    10-27-09 04:30 PM
    Free:? Call your customer service dept
    Fail:? Then you can come to us many unlockers on here for one.
    10-27-09 05:43 PM
    I got a blackberry curve in Jamaica but it is locked, how can i unlock it for free.
    Jamaican providers do not give the codes out, Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry.
    10-27-09 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD