11-21-16 07:51 AM
107 ... 345
tools
    Checkout this video a member just tweeted to us. it shows how they unlocked a Rogers BB Passport
    02-09-16 02:18 AM
    Do you need the simcard to unlock the phone? or can I just unlock the phone by going to the settings> simcard and then hitting unlock ?
    10-19-16 10:47 AM
    Hey there,

You don't need the simcard

If you don't have a simcard from a different network you can unlock the phone by going to the settings> simcard and then hitting unlock

Both ways work
    10-27-16 02:53 AM
    What's the cost to unlock a Rogers BlackBerry Passport and once unlocked will I get the OS updates straight from BlackBerry?
    10-27-16 05:28 PM
    Hi Neely2005,

It's $25 and the updates I believe will come from the network once unlocked

Also we offer a discount to any CB member of 15% if you email us before ordering

Cheers!
    What's the cost to unlock a Rogers BlackBerry Passport and once unlocked will I get the OS updates straight from BlackBerry?
    11-01-16 01:50 AM
    Hi Neely2005,

It's $25 and the updates I believe will come from the network once unlocked

Also we offer a discount to any CB member of 15% if you email us before ordering

Cheers!
    Hey BBCS I just bought a passport and it's been sitting here locked I use the blackberry as a business phone or business calls and text , but it's locked I just seen you give 15% discounts for CB members and I'm looking forward to that I'm all about saving a buck or two . How can I get the discount I'm ready to unlock this beast ? My email is [deleted by moderator] just in case you had to send something , Thanks for reading
    Hopefully could unlock my bb by this week .
    Last edited by Ecm; 11-21-16 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Please do not post personal info!
    11-21-16 07:28 AM
    Hey BBCS I just bought a passport and it's been sitting here locked I use the blackberry as a business phone or business calls and text , but it's locked I just seen you give 15% discounts for CB members and I'm looking forward to that I'm all about saving a buck or two . How can I get the discount I'm ready to unlock this beast ? My email is [deleted by moderator] just in case you had to send something , Thanks for reading
    Hopefully could unlock my bb by this week .
    Please don't post personal info, such as your email address. You can always provide it by PM, if necessary.
    11-21-16 07:51 AM
107 ... 345