11-21-16 07:51 AM
107 ... 2345
tools
    Hey AznKirby,

Yes, it's very easy to unlock. If you don't want to go through Rogers you just need to buy the unlock code and enter it in the phone following the simple instructions shown in this thread.

Is there a way to unlock my Passport without having to call Rogers Canada?
    I feel like they wouldn't be very helpful considering they would know that I want to go elsewhere.

Thanks for the help!
    09-01-15 01:24 AM
    Hey AznKirby,

Yes, it's very easy to unlock. If you don't want to go through Rogers you just need to buy the unlock code and enter it in the phone following the simple instructions shown in this thread.
    Thanks! I don't know why I didn't notice that part before. That's my bad.

Payment sent! Now I guess I have to wait until I get the SIM card from my new provider to get this done.
    09-01-15 08:23 PM
    Actually, you can unlock it without the new sim. You just won't be able to check 100% until the new sim is inserted. But your sim card screen should look like this once successfully unlocked.

Attachment 369704
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 09-03-15 at 09:47 PM.
    09-01-15 08:37 PM
    Thanks so much for all the help! This was really too easy.
    09-03-15 07:13 PM
    Hoping someone can help me out...
    Ordered an unlock code through my provided (Telus) and I was given a 16 digit unlock code which didn't work. I saw on OP video that only 8 digits was typed in, so I tried to just use the first 8 digits but with no avail. I've tried to unlock it through the Settings AND with a non compatible SIM card. Any other tips? Any recommendations will help!

Thanks
    09-04-15 12:10 AM
    Hey nvdulay,

Email me and I can see if we can do anything to help you out.
    09-29-15 03:44 AM
    Hi,

I paid via paypal 24 hours ago and I've yet to receive my unlock code. Any idea when I can expect it?

Thanks.
    10-06-15 10:41 AM
    Hi,

I paid via paypal 24 hours ago and I've yet to receive my unlock code. Any idea when I can expect it?

Thanks.
    It's seems that you first will receive email with the payement acceptance and after you will receive your code.
    10-06-15 12:46 PM
    I was sent the payment acceptance on Monday and I've still not had any response from them either in regards to my code or reply to emails that I've sent.

It's not been a great customer experience so far.
    10-07-15 03:32 AM
    I was sent the payment acceptance on Monday and I've still not had any response from them either in regards to my code or reply to emails that I've sent.

It's not been a great customer experience so far.
    I send payement yesterday, i'm waiting too
    10-07-15 04:31 AM
    Hey Royforsyth

Emailed you already to arrange
    Vodafone UK codes take longer to process than other networks

The second the code is ready we will email you right away.
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 10-07-15 at 06:30 AM.
    10-07-15 06:12 AM
    Hey Q10France,

Please email us at sales@blackberrycodesource.com with the imei and I can have it checked and get back to you asap
    10-07-15 06:13 AM
    Hey Q10France,

Please email us at sales@blackberrycodesource.com with the imei and I can have it checked and get back to you asap
    Hi BBCS

Just sent an email

Regards
    10-07-15 07:26 AM
    3 days and still waiting for my telcel locked code. I sent an email yesterday without response
    10-24-15 07:18 AM
    Hey drefaz,

Emailed you already, it's reprocessing with the not found methods as we talked about.

Your IMEI# keeps coming back as NOT FOUND with the regular method, please make sure it has been activated and used on the original network at least once before.

For everybody reading this, Telcel Mexico Blackberry PP and Classic can be hard to unlock sometimes, but we have unlocked many before, we will always do our best to get you a code for the phone. drefaz we are processing it with all available methods

The second it's ready we will email you right away

Have a great day everyone!
    10-27-15 01:11 AM
    I've been using my PP on the telcel network for a few months, but since I'm traveling overseas I need the phone unlocked to avoid roaming charges. And yes I know Telcel always finds a way to make de the unlock process harder and to add a lot of bloatware.

I will try for the code once received.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 09:01 AM
    Thought I would share this great video a customer made of unlocking a Blackberry passport for use with AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Telus, Bell, Wind, etc and any other GSM network worldwide!

11-30-15 02:15 AM
    Hello BlackberryCodeSource, how can I contact you? I try by PM but can't

Edit: I already sent 2 msg

Thanks
    Last edited by Mauri5io; 12-16-15 at 01:29 PM.
    12-16-15 11:48 AM
    Hey Mauri5io,

We emailed you, please reply to the email,

We got your PM regarding the phone you tried to unlock with the other unlocking sites but they couldn't unlock it.

We will help and try to unlock the phone for you if it is possible, it may take a few days as we will process the code with the not found method for you that gets the code directly from Blackberry

Cheers!
    12-17-15 07:47 PM
    Today a member just made this excellent video showing them unlocking an AT&T Blackberry passport and successfully using it on T-Mobile with 4G! all internet(APN) settings get automatically pushed to the phone once unlocked when you insert the T-Mobile simcard!
    01-27-16 04:35 AM
    PS

isn't the Darth Vader Wallpaper in the video nice!
    01-27-16 04:36 AM
    Today a member just made this excellent video showing them unlocking an AT&T Blackberry passport and successfully using it on T-Mobile with 4G! all internet(APN) settings get automatically pushed to the phone once unlocked when you insert the T-Mobile simcard! [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6DUR6vb4j7E [/url]
    good day pls help I wanna unlock my at and t device.. can u possibly help me out

Posted via CB10
    01-29-16 08:30 PM
    Hi there,

Yes we can unlock the AT&T passport

You can get the unlock code h:
    Unlock Blackberry Passport - Blackberry Passport Unlock Code - Blackberry Passport Unlocking

If you would like a discount email me at Sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com and we will provide you with a CB member discount

I'm happy to help

Cheers!
    good day pls help I wanna unlock my at and t device.. can u possibly help me out

Posted via CB10
    02-03-16 05:47 AM
    they claim great service, quick code retrieval, and here we are going on a month waiting for my refund as the code supplied for my passport didn't work. i have emailed and done everything they have asked. very disappointed to say the least.
    02-05-16 10:36 AM
    Hi ridemaster,

As per our PM, refund seemed to be pending with paypal as we said we would have it checked and make sure it is sent to you this week.

I got the manager to log in and find out what the delay was with paypal and he manually had a full refund sent to you.

You should have received a notification today.

Pelase confirm if you have received it.
    And let me know if you have any questions at all,

Please accept our apologies for the delay.

We appreciate your business and we would like to offer you a 50% discount on any other unlock code next time or a free unlock code for certain models(HTC, Motorola, LG,BB from Rogers or Fido) to make up for the delay.

Please email anytime to redeem it.

Please email anytime, we are here to help

Thank you,

James
    02-05-16 10:51 PM
107 ... 2345