11-21-16 07:51 AM
107 123 ...
tools
    The wait is finally over and the awesome new BlackBerry Passport was just announced today!!!! It's already available on networks like TELUS in Canada and is coming out on carriers around the world in the following days!!!! (UPDATE: Now out on Rogers and Bell too!)

We've got tonnes of emails from excited Blackberry Fans that can't wait and need the Amazing Passport now but want to know if it is possible to unlock yet.

We can confirm that, YES THE NEW PASSPORT CAN BE UNLOCKED and we've been unlocking many Telus passports for customers and exporters all day!

Since the Passport is a new model, a lot of people may want to know how to unlock it, so we've shared the BlackBerry Passport's Unlocking Instructions below!

First you will need your BlackBerry Passport's Unlock Code (MEP code)

You can get your unlock code a number of ways

1) Call your carrier and request an unlock code, (tell them you're going overseas for a better chance of getting it)
    Also if you've purchased your Passport outright then they will unlock it for a fee.

2) You can QUICKLY get your Unlock Code from us at BlackberryCodeSource.com or from any of the other unlockers on crackberry

Once you have your Passport's unlock code, you just need to enter it following these simple steps.

1) Insert an unaccepted SIM card – (One that's not from the network your phone is locked to) and Turn the Passport on

2) Select yes when prompted if you want to enter an unlock code

3) Enter your Blackberry Passport's unlock code.

or you can enter your unlock code like this

1) Go to Settings -> Networks and Connections -> Mobile Network-> Sim Card Settings

2) Click on " UNLOCK NETWORK " A window will pop up asking you to enter the unlock code.

3) Enter the Unlock Code and press OK!

You will get the message " network code entered successfully "

That's it! Easy as 1 - 2 - 3!

Your Blackberry Passport is now permanently Unlocked and ready for use on any network!

You can also watch this quick video guide we made:

If you have any Blackberry related questions whatsoever PM "edited" we're always happy to help!

Cheers!
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 10-09-14 at 02:55 AM. Reason: added info re Bell and Rogers passport available now:)
    Uzi and raino like this.
    09-25-14 01:59 AM
    I edited the personal email, maybe other can pm you for helps

Thanks for sharing

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 02:08 AM
    Hi usman_hidayat19,

Thanks for editing

If any one has any questions at all just PM us
    Uzi likes this.
    09-25-14 02:32 AM
    I typically wait until I'm passed the 30-day return period before unlocking my devices, but I'll be sure to keep you in mind for my new Passport. Thanks.

Elessar.cm / Moderator
    09-26-14 09:54 AM
    Hi Elessar.cm,

Thanks! That sounds great,

I would be glad to unlock your passport

Have a great day everyone!

Cheers

James
    09-26-14 11:08 AM
    I'd like to purchase a passport tonight but will it work on the Rogers network if I get it unlocked with you guys?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 05:19 PM
    Hi pinardchris,

Yes, it most definitely will work with Rogers when unlocked! Many people have been unlocking to use it on rogers

I'd like to purchase a passport tonight but will it work on the Rogers network if I get it unlocked with you guys?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 05:24 PM
    Excellent! Thanks so much. If I get my order in within the next hour would I be able to get the code in tonight?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 06:03 PM
    Hey pinardchris,

There is a bit of a backlog for Telus Passport orders so most probably it will be ready by tomorrow afternoon.

But if we can have it ready sooner we will send it to you right away.
    09-26-14 06:08 PM
    I used This BlackberryCodeCourse two days ago, on the promise of them sending the unlock code within 12 hours. It has obviously been way longer than their posted unlock times, I highly recommend not doing business with this plug. They are lucky i dont know where they are located. If you ever get screwed over by these guys or someone else, just file a complaint with your credit card company and they should return the funds no problem.
    Last edited by Michael Montoya2; 09-29-14 at 01:07 PM.
    09-28-14 09:17 AM
    Hello Micheal,

We are not here to scam anybody, we've unlocked hundreds of passports already and are the first company to be unlocking them.

We already emailed you the code 2 days ago and then again yesterday.

First of all you were emailing us at our payment email/wholesale email address not at our website email address that you ordered from to tell us your you haven't received the code. You didn't include any information with your emails, not your IMEI#, not your paypal email address and not your order/paypal transaction ID.

Our wholesale department replied to you 2 times and requested that you email us at the correct email address with your order info so we could resend the code.

We never received an email from you after many hours so our wholesale/payment department searched and found your order and resent the code to you as well as got us to resend it to you again yesterday.

Have you still not received it?

If so, I think you may have some email issues.

I will also PM it to you right now again.

Best Regards,

James
    09-28-14 03:50 PM
    I am probably picking one up from Rogers , well you have codes available for them? And what would the cost be?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-28-14 04:05 PM
    I used This BlackberryCodeCourse two days ago, on the promise of them sending the unlock code within 12 hours. It has obviously been way longer than their posted unlock times, I highly recommend not doing business with this plug. They are lucky i dont know where they are located. If you ever get screwed over by these guys or someone else, just file a complaint with your credit card company and they should return the funds no problem.
    pretty sure this isn't true, I used them since they seem to be endorsed by admins on crackberry and saw some good review on google about them, I sent in an IMEI on Friday night for my new blackberry passport I got from telus, but on Saturday morning I noticed there was a dead pixel in my passport, so I asked them if they can change the IMEI I put in already, they said no since they already paid telus, but they are willing to take a hit on the money and process my new IMEI if I decided to exchange. later in the day they emailed me the original unlock code but I had already returned the phone, and now they are processing my new imei free of charge.
    09-28-14 04:07 PM
    Hi nomi1978,

Yes, we have already tested for Rogers and we are supporting Rogers for sure

The price will be between $25 - $27 max, but we will make sure to be the lowest price around!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I am probably picking one up from Rogers , well you have codes available for them? And what would the cost be?

09-28-14 04:40 PM
    Recent convert from an iphone 5s,

I got an excellent deal on a Telus passport from a coworker and it looks.to good to resit so I figured I would try it out, but I'm using Bell, so I was on the search to find an unlock service.

I asked TELUS but they wanted me to be using the phone. On their network for 90 days before they would sell me an unlock code so that was a no go!

so I searched online and found great reviews for Blackberrycodesource so I ordered friday morning and got the code and it worked perfectly!

Now.im on bell and the envy of all my friends (at least until bell releases the passport lol)

Woohooooo

Now to find some good aps for the passport

Anyone know how to install instagram?
    And also if there are any good cases for sale yet anywhere?

Thanks

Ady
    09-28-14 04:51 PM
    Do a search, I can't remember the Instagram version that works. Also you can do a search for snap and load that as well .

Thanks for the testimonial I will reach out to them as soon as I get my device.

09-28-14 05:52 PM
    Thanks Silverfern and adyponectin for posting the follow up here

and adyponectin, as nomi1978 said there was a thread here re instagram and in the passport forum there's tonnes of useful info check it out.
    09-28-14 06:08 PM
    Thanks for the service!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    09-28-14 06:16 PM
    No problem zocster,

Thank you guys for all your hard work being moderators and always contributing your knowledge!
    Have a great week ahead everyone!
    09-28-14 06:30 PM
    Just got my unlock code, works perfectly, thanks!! Now I got a passport that works on wind!
    09-28-14 11:42 PM
    All of the emails came through this morning, they were dated from all over the weekend so I know it wasn't your guys fault. I apologize for cussing ya out via email, very frustrating feeling ripped off online. Thank you for trying.

Blackberry code source is indeed legit.

100% certain they are legit.

M
    09-29-14 01:11 PM
    Hi Michael Montoya2,

No problem, Thanks for following up and clearing things up Enjoy your Unlocked Blackberry Passport!
    09-29-14 03:24 PM
    Hi,

I have a question, will the unlocked passport work on roam mobility? Or are they a different type of network?
    09-29-14 08:48 PM
    Roam uses T-Mobile towers, since the passport works with tmo it should work with Roam as well

09-29-14 09:24 PM
    Thanks for helping nomi1978!

Yes adyponectin, nomi1978 is correct it will work with Roam 100%

I have personally use my Unlocked TelusPassport with Roam and T-Mobile while in the States and it worked perfectly!
    09-29-14 09:38 PM
107 123 ...