08-15-17 03:52 PM
44 12
tools
    31 hours later, i am still waiting for my unlock code...
    hoping for a delivery notice before my flight tonight....
    06-20-17 02:37 PM
    I just purchased 2 keyone from Bell. One for me and one for my wife. Would love to have a code.
    06-30-17 09:06 PM
    31 hours later, i am still waiting for my unlock code...
    hoping for a delivery notice before my flight tonight....
    Did you receive it?
    07-02-17 10:57 AM
    Did you receive it?
    Yes, they received it.
    07-08-17 05:41 PM
    I just purchased 2 keyone from Bell. One for me and one for my wife. Would love to have a code.
    Hey Freeyo,

Congrats man you win this weeks contest. we will provide you with a free code for a Bell Keyone

email sales@Blackberrycodesource.com with your username, IMEI# and network and we will process a code for you

Cheers!
    07-08-17 05:42 PM
    I would like an unlock code for my KEYone please
    07-08-17 05:51 PM
    Hey Freeyo,

Congrats man you win this weeks contest. we will provide you with a free code for a Bell Keyone

email sales@Blackberrycodesource.com with your username, IMEI# and network and we will process a code for you

Cheers!
    Won't allow email. Failure mailbox full.
    07-08-17 08:11 PM
    I would like an unlock code for my KEYone please
    Hey there rebroker2009,

How's it going!

Sure, if you have a bell or rogers keyone we will unlock it for you for free for this weeks giveaway

just email James @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with the IMEI# and username and we will process it for you

Cheers
    07-11-17 02:04 AM
    Hey freeyo!

Email fixed and your code is on the way
    Won't allow email. Failure mailbox full.
    07-11-17 02:05 AM
    Hey there rebroker2009,

How's it going!

Sure, if you have a bell or rogers keyone we will unlock it for you for free for this weeks giveaway

just email James @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with the IMEI# and username and we will process it for you

Cheers
    Thank you. Email sent
    07-11-17 10:40 AM
    Hey freeyo!

Email fixed and your code is on the way
    Thanks!
    07-11-17 11:13 AM
    Thanks for the code! Fast and accurate. Couldn't be more pleased. If someone asks you are definitely the best.
    07-11-17 06:44 PM
    Will be going home to the Philippines next week, can you please unlock my Bell Keyone? How much will it cost me.? Thank you.
    07-11-17 10:05 PM
    Thank you. Email sent
    Thanks for the unlock code. I received it within 24 hours or less. When I entered the code, it said successful! I was just wondering, what is the easiest way to check on my KEYone where it shows that it is unlocked? On my Passport, there were three lines that said unlocked and I think I was able to check thru sim card but unsure on the KEYone. Please advise

thanks
    07-12-17 12:41 PM
    Hey bbsourcecode, just wondering. I messaged you on Twitter, emailed Sean, and placed an order on the website yesterday . Any idea if my order made it through ?
    07-13-17 10:01 AM
    Can you unlock Sprint CDMA version Key1 ?
    08-08-17 01:06 PM
    checkout this video a customer made showing how to unlock a KeyOne by unlock code, they unlocked rogers to use wind(aka freedom mobile)

What is the cost to retrieve a lock code for K1 LOCKED to Rogers Wireless?
    08-08-17 01:14 PM
    Hey Crackberryians!

The wait is finally over and the awesome new BlackBerry KEYOne is available for preorder today on many networks!!!! It's available on networks like Rogers, Bell & TELUS in Canada and is coming out on carriers around the world soon!

We receive quite a few emails daily from excited Blackberry Fans that can't wait and are preordering the KeyOne now but want to know if it is possible to unlock yet.

We can confirm that, YES THE NEW KEYOne CAN BE UNLOCKED 100%!!!!!

We've already unlocked some units for our contacts in cellphone stores throughout Canada

Since the KEYOne is a brand new model, a lot of people may want to know how to unlock it, so we've shared the KEYOne's Unlocking Instructions below!

First you will need your BlackBerry KEY One's Unlock Code (MEP code)

You can get your unlock code a number of ways

1) Call your carrier and request an unlock code, (tell them you're going overseas for a better chance of getting it)
    Also if you've purchased your KEYONE fully paid outright then they will unlock it for a fee of about $50

2) You can QUICKLY get your Unlock Code from us at BlackberryCodeSource.com or from any of the other unlockers on crackberry

Once you have your KEYONE's unlock code, you just need to enter it following these simple steps.

1) Insert an unaccepted SIM card – (One that's not from the network your phone is locked to) and Turn the KEYONE on!

2) Select yes when prompted if you want to enter an unlock code

3) Enter your Blackberry KEYONE's unlock code !

You will get the message " network code entered successfully "

That's it! Easy as 1 - 2 - 3!

Your Blackberry KEYONE is now permanently Unlocked and ready for use on any network!

You can also watch this quick video guide we made:

If you have any Blackberry related questions whatsoever PM "edited" we're always happy to help!

Cheers!

PS. We ARE ALSO HAVING A CONTEST TO GIVE BACK TO CRACKBERRY MEMBERS TO CELEBRATE 10 YEARS OF CRACKBERRY

Post any KEYONE Unlocking related questions here if you have any and we will select one lucky customer every Sunday and Unlock your phone for no charge!

Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource;
    So if the device goes in for repair and they do a factory wipe, will the original unlock code entered work to unlock a second time if necessary!? Hope this question gets me a free unlock code!thanks!
    08-10-17 01:40 AM
    Hi all,

I got a second hand Keyone locked to Rogers and I'm looking to have it unlocked. I went to blackberrycodesource.com and the site isn't responding. I used 2 other sites and one came back after 4 days saying that it couldn't get the code. The other i cancelled because it took too long. Also, my wife's company is on Rogers so she asked her IT guy to unlock it with them and he came back saying it didn't work. I know it works on Rogers because i put in a SIM card and it works.

Is there another trustworthy unlocking site I can go to?

Any recommendations out there before I just sell it?

Thanks,
    08-15-17 03:52 PM
44 12