I'm In Dying Help To Unlock My New Blackberry Curve 8350i To My T-Moible Service. I Got This Phone For A Gift From My Uncle & Him Not Knowing That I Don't Have Nextel. I Don't Want To Sell Or Switch Carriers. I Love The Phone & It's Features. I Don't Care About The GPS Or The Direct Connect, I Just Want To Be Apart The Blackberry Family. Please Help Meeee !!
    03-21-10 11:49 AM
    Not going to happen unfortunately. The 8350i is an IDEN phone and T-Mobile uses GSM. Two totally different bands. Sorry! Can your uncle take it back and get a refund and just go to T-Mobile and purchase a phone?
    03-21-10 12:08 PM
    the Blackberry 8350i is a phone that works on an IDEN network, t-mobile phones are on GSM network, therefore this phone will not work with t mobile. Your best bet is to sell the 8350i and get a t mobile branded blackberry.
    03-21-10 12:09 PM
    Not going to happen unfortunately. The 8350i is an IDEN phone and T-Mobile uses GSM. Two totally different bands. Sorry! Can your uncle take it back and get a refund and just go to T-Mobile and purchase a phone?
    WOW! sorry looks like you beat me to the punch within seconds.......lol
    03-21-10 12:10 PM
    Might as well ask how much did you want for the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 02:04 PM

>> I Was Thinking About Selling It For 200 At The Max & 180 For The Least !
    03-23-10 07:07 PM
    Like everyone mentioned here, it won't be possible to use an 8350i on T-Mobile even if you unlock it. Your best bet would be to sell to someone who wants to use it on IDEN.
    03-24-10 09:36 AM

I Was Thinking About Selling It For 200 At The Max & 180 For The Least !
    03-24-10 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD