01-18-13 05:19 AM
231 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Hey esspeegee,

Please email me at James@BlackberryCodeSource.com I will get the code sent to you right away.
    04-11-12 10:28 PM
    Hey Pathfinder1,

No problem at all! Glad the instructions were of use

For your 9900 to confirm that it's unlocked you can do the following:

Go to ‘Options’ then ‘Device’
    Click on ‘Advanced System Settings’
    Click on ‘SIM Card’
    Type MEPD

A new screen will pop up,

Look for "network" as long as it says disabled or inactive next to it the phone is unlocked.

Let us know if you have any other questions at all!

Best Regards,

James
    04-11-12 10:33 PM
    Dear BlackberryCodeSource,

Email reply sent to you with all of the details. Looking forward to getting your response (and the unlock code). :-)

SpG..
    04-12-12 08:41 AM
    James,
    Sorry to be impatient ... but can you confirm that you received my direct email (containing phone details)?

Also ... do you have an ETA as to when you'll be able to provide my code?

Thanks,
    SpG..
    04-12-12 12:12 PM
    Hi esspeegee,

Unlock Code sent, did you receive our email yet?

Let me know if you have any questions at all?

Best regards,

James
    04-12-12 05:06 PM
    just check my forum post and you can get a code for free
    04-12-12 05:16 PM
    unlockmyblackberry, If you actually read my posting, you would see that we already sent them the unlock code.
    04-12-12 05:18 PM
    If anyone is tracking this thread ...

The good folks at BlackberryCodeSource did get back to me and DID follow-through with their support.

My BB is now unlocked and I've already got it setup on a different network ... working 100%.

Thanks very much.

SpG..
    04-13-12 02:57 PM
    It's an exciting time with all the awesome new Blackberry Models coming out in the following weeks!!!!

Since the 9900 bold is a new model, a lot of people may want to know how to unlock it, so we've shared the BlackBerry Bold 9900's Unlocking Instructions below!

First you will need your BlackBerry Bold 9900's Unlock Code (MEP code)

You can get your unlock code a number of ways

1) Call your carrier and request an unlock code, (tell them you're going overseas for a better chance of getting it)

2) You can INSTANTLY get your Unlock Code from us at BlackberryCodeSource.com or from any of the other unlockers on crackberry

Here's a coupon for 40% OFF " cellphoneforums "

Once you have your Bold 9900's unlock code, you just need to enter it following these simple steps.

1) Insert an unaccepted SIM card one that's not from the network your phone is locked to.

2) Select yes when prompted if you want to enter an unlock code

3) Enter your Bold 9900's unlock code.

You will not receive a Code Accepted messages or anything of the like,
    but your phone will stand at the homescreen. *

Wait about 30 seconds and it should connect to the network carrier that the inserted SIM card is from. *

That's it! Easy as 1 - 2 - 3!

or you can enter your unlock code like this

1) Go to Options -> Device -> Advanced System Settings -> Sim Card

2) Type the letters "mepd" (without the quotes, you will not see anything on the screen when typing)

3) Once you see the Personalization Screen Press and Hold the ALT key and type MEP2 (you will not see anything on the screen when typing).

You will be prompted for the unlock code

4) Enter the provided unlock code

It's recommend to do a Battery pull after unlocking your Blackberry

Now you're free to use your BlackBerry BOLD 9900 with any GSM network worldwide!

If you have any Blackberry related questions whatsoever send us an email, we're happy to help!

Cheers!

hello I'm new in this forum acctually its my first time to be part of any forum i read about the unlocking service i have a blackberry bold 9900 locked to orange switzerland and i wanted to unlock it i paid already for the unlocking service but i just want to know how long it normally takes to receive the PEM code........ thank you very much
    04-18-12 04:00 PM
    Hey afb900,

Welcome to crackberry!

The Unlock codes are delivered instantly on screen and by email if you ordered it from us.

If you didn't receive the code please email ma at James@BlackberryCodeSource.com with your order # or paypal transaction ID and I can check your order and resend you the unlock code right away.

Best Regards,

James
    hello I'm new in this forum acctually its my first time to be part of any forum i read about the unlocking service i have a blackberry bold 9900 locked to orange switzerland and i wanted to unlock it i paid already for the unlocking service but i just want to know how long it normally takes to receive the PEM code........ thank you very much
    04-18-12 04:06 PM
    haha why pay for it when you can get codes for free
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ftware-716011/
    04-19-12 01:16 PM
    Many unlockers here to provide you with accurate and instant unlock codes via IMEI and model. No mep required.
    04-19-12 02:28 PM
    Have T-Mobile sim. Will unlocking solve problem of bad esn and allow phone to be used on another t-mobile account?
    Thanks!
    04-30-12 07:36 AM
    Hi James, I placed an order a while ago, but the website still says calculating code... i'll send you an email, can you email me the code?
    05-07-12 10:23 PM
    Hi James, I placed an order a while ago, but the website still says calculating code... i'll send you an email, can you email me the code?
    Hi Nancy,

We sent you the code by email again, did you receive it yet?

Let me know if you have any questions about unlocking at all.

Cheers!

James
    05-07-12 11:32 PM
    I just want to thank you James for the fast response! I did get the code via email and it works great!
    05-07-12 11:41 PM
    Hey, I had a similar issue, once I finished the transaction the web page stopped on calculating and could not display anything, was hoping I could get the codes e-mailed to me as well, thanks
    05-13-12 12:42 PM
    Hi DuRoPe,

Sent you an email, did you receive it yet?

Hey, I had a similar issue, once I finished the transaction the web page stopped on calculating and could not display anything, was hoping I could get the codes e-mailed to me as well, thanks
    05-14-12 03:52 PM
    Hi there,

having the same issue, just sent you an email

thanks
    05-17-12 09:50 AM
    Hi there,

having the same issue, just sent you an email

thanks
    Hi 1shigs,
    Sent you an email with the code,

But here it is again just incase you didn't receive it.

MEP2 Unlock Code: 5049431121077734

For Unlock Code entry instructions please visit BlackberryCodeSource.com/howto.html

Sorry for the delay,
    please email me at James@BlackberryCodeSource.com when you next need to unlock a blackberry and we will do it on the house.

Cheers,

James
    05-18-12 04:03 AM
    Hey nyg9,

Great! No problem at all!

Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry!

Cheers,

James
    I just want to thank you James for the fast response! I did get the code via email and it works great!
    05-18-12 04:05 AM
    Hey James,

I've been waiting a while now and the webpage still appears to be calculating my unlock code.

Would you be able to assist?

Thanks, also this is my first post on crackberry!
    05-21-12 04:30 PM
    Hi DanDan29,

Welcome to Crackberry!

Replied to your email with the code,

also here it is again: MEP2 (NCK): 1838195828384367

For Unlock Code entry instructions please visit BlackberryCodeSource.com/howto.html

Let me know if you have any questions at all,

Best Regards,

James

Hey James,

I've been waiting a while now and the webpage still appears to be calculating my unlock code.

Would you be able to assist?

Thanks, also this is my first post on crackberry!
    05-21-12 05:44 PM
    I am having same problem. I made payment and no unlock code was provided. I have sent you an email with IMEI detail. Please provide the unlock code for my Tmobile (USA) blackberry 9900. My item # is 537578.
    A quick response will be highly appreciated.
    05-22-12 11:26 AM
    I was contacted last night with regards to the unlock code, put it in, and Presto!

Thanks very much. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is in need of a code.

One question though, I don't seem to be connected to the BB Internet Service.. anyone know how to get this connected?

Thanks in advance.
    05-22-12 02:25 PM
231 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD