01-18-13 06:19 AM
231 ... 34567 ...
tools
    I'm from India and I'm trying to buy an unlock code from your website for my Bold 9900. It is locked on to Telus Canada. For some reason it is not accepting my debit or credit card. Is there a problem accepting overseas cc/debit cards?
    01-19-12 10:37 PM
    Hi geek2core,

We accept international credit cards, just make sure the address you put down matches the address on your credit card

If you have any other questions send me an email at James@BlackberryCodeSource.com

Best Regards,

James
    01-19-12 10:44 PM
    Hey James, Thank you so much for the quick response.

I created a Paypal account and tried it to make the payment through Paypal but that one also did not go through. I spoke to Paypal and they've said that since I'm trying to make a payment for the first time and Paypal is yet to verify some of my details, their security system is blocking my transaction.

They've suggested a workaround. Is it possible for you to send me a receipt online which would contain a link which I can use to make payment using paypal. Does this make sense to you? Please reply. I've sent you an email as well.
    01-19-12 11:38 PM
    Hey geek2core,

Unlock Code sent to you,

Did you receive it?

Let me know if you have any questions at all,

Cheers,

James
    01-20-12 12:14 AM
    I'm from India and I'm trying to buy an unlock code from your website for my Bold 9900. It is locked on to Telus Canada. For some reason it is not accepting my debit or credit card. Is there a problem accepting overseas cc/debit cards?
    Let us know if you still need help unlocking your Blackberry. We also accept credit/debit cards directly on our site.
    01-20-12 06:37 PM
    Hey I got an unlock code for my bold 9900 at blackberrysourcecode and after payment cleared it has been stuck at the calculating unlock code page.

my info is
    gauravbadhan@gmail.com
    Item #: 454933
    Receipt No: 5463-0313-5539-2212

can you help me out?
    01-24-12 11:33 PM
    Hey allstar23,

Sorry about that, maybe your browser lost connection while it was processing, Shoot me an email at James@BlackberryCodeSource.com with your phones model, IMEI# and network locked to and I will check it and get your code back to you right away.
    Hey I got an unlock code for my bold 9900 at blackberrysourcecode and after payment cleared it has been stuck at the calculating unlock code page.

my info is
    gauravbadhan@gmail.com
    Item #: 454933
    Receipt No: 5463-0313-5539-2212

can you help me out?
    01-24-12 11:49 PM
    Thanks for the email,

Replied with the unlock code and instructions,

Let me know if you have any questions at all,

Best Regards,

James
    01-25-12 12:05 AM
    Love the communication!
    01-25-12 12:51 AM
    Hi there,

I went to your website and purchased an unlock code but I think my browser lost it's connection and got stuck at the creating unlock code page.

I have emailed you the details to my phone along with my receipt.
    Could you please look into this and get back to me soon. I would love to start using my new Bold.

Thanks,
    Bryan
    01-25-12 12:20 PM
    Hi there,

I went to your website and purchased an unlock code but I think my browser lost it's connection and got stuck at the creating unlock code page.

I have emailed you the details to my phone along with my receipt.
    Could you please look into this and get back to me soon. I would love to start using my new Bold.

Thanks,
    Bryan
    Sure, let us know if you received your unlock code and if you need any additional help.
    01-25-12 03:36 PM
    I never got my unlock code after paying for it. I'm really disappointed now
    01-25-12 04:34 PM
    Feedback doesnt always have to be negative

Provided You With a Free Unlock Code

Do Comment with your feedback
    01-25-12 04:40 PM
    Hi there,

I had purchased an unlock code on your website about 7 hours ago, the payment was cleared but I was stuck on the "calculating your unlock code. Your order has been successfully created and is being processed" page. I've sent you 2 emails, James but no response yet. Here's hoping you've received them. My Receipt No: 0116-7870-2064-9011. Please advise.

Thanks.
    01-25-12 07:27 PM
    you should check your spam folder... sometimes it ends up there. Just a suggestion as you did not order from us.
    01-25-12 07:55 PM
    I double checked spam folder, nothing there yet either.
    01-25-12 07:58 PM
    I double checked spam folder, nothing there yet either.
    Let us know if you still need help unlocking your phone.
    01-26-12 03:52 PM
    Hey I just bought an unlock code about 30 mins ago and Im having the same problems as everyone else, the page is stuck on the 'CALCULATING YOUR UNLOCK CODE' page and I havent gotten any emails. Any help?
    01-26-12 08:22 PM
    Can someone help me to get a hardlocked BB 9900 reset so I can unlock it? My friend tried to unlock it using a wrong MEP code and now there's zero attempts left. The phone is locked to Turkcell in Turkey. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
    01-27-12 07:33 PM
    Hi icycoldice, CKoh and randomguy87,

We apologize for any inconvenience, we have sent you all PM's to resolve the problem.

Please email me at James@BlackberryCodeSource.com and we can help.

Best Regards,

James
    01-27-12 09:18 PM
    Can someone help me to get a hardlocked BB 9900 reset so I can unlock it? My friend tried to unlock it using a wrong MEP code and now there's zero attempts left. The phone is locked to Turkcell in Turkey. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
    You will need a technician to remotely unlock it. No code will be able to unlock it now.
    01-27-12 10:22 PM
    Your service worked perfectly. Thank you.

I'm new to travelling with an unlocked BB. Once I insert a local SIM card abroad, will I need to re-enter email info etc., or will email etc be automatically pushed to my BB?

Thanks.
    01-29-12 12:22 PM
    you will need to update the information with the carrier you are using.
    01-30-12 03:35 AM
    BlackberryCodeSource.com

Having same problem been 4 hrs already , have sent emails to you and sales and no replys as of yet
    CALCULATING YOUR UNLOCK CODE
    Your order has been successfully created and is being processed. Please stand by...

Thank You
    Last edited by cytow; 01-30-12 at 02:27 PM.
    01-30-12 02:09 PM
    BlackberryCodeSource.com

All good now took a while

Thanks for the emails and help James
    01-30-12 09:04 PM
231 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD