01-18-13 05:19 AM
231 1234 ...
tools
    Great job!
    08-23-11 04:47 PM
    Always a pleasure!

Thanks for taking the time to leave Feedback here, we really appreciate it!

Enjoy Your Unlocked Sprint Blackberry 9930!

Best Regards,

James

Thank you so much. Just got my 9930 from Sprint working and unlocked in seconds. Literally right after the payment page, I was redirected to a page with the unlock code that worked when I inputted the code.

Excellent price, and speed even beyond what I presumed. Wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone.
    08-23-11 05:34 PM
    Hello,

I played an order and paid with paypal, 20 minutes later still not unlock code.
    Order Number - 332152

Sent and e-mail to info@blackberrycodesource.com and used your contact form on your website but still no reponse.

Can you please send me the code.

Cam
    09-01-11 04:45 PM
    Hi Cam,

I apologize for that, we were in the process of a server upgrade and your order must have not been pushed through.

Sorry about we will send you the unlock code right now.

Because of the delay we will give you a credit for another unlock code free of charge.
    (Simply email me directly at James@BlackberryCodeSource.com to redeem it anytime please include your order # in the email)

Let me know if you have any questions at all,

Best Regards,

James

PS, Please confirm receipt of the unlock code.
    09-01-11 05:15 PM
    Got a reply from James, he apologized for the delay and sent the Code. Works perfectly.

Thanks
    09-01-11 05:20 PM
    Glad to hear! Customer always happy!
    09-01-11 08:53 PM
    Hi cyeoh,

Great, Glad to hear!

Enjoy your unlocked Bold 9900!

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback,

Best Regards,

James and the BlackberryCodeSource Team

Enjoy your unlocked
    Got a reply from James, he apologized for the delay and sent the Code. Works perfectly.

Thanks
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 10-04-11 at 04:12 AM.
    09-09-11 07:01 PM
    Just a quick update to anyone with Wind or Mobilicity in Canada

The new Bold 9900 is now available from both networks and is fully unlockable!

We have unlocked quite a few of them the last few days and can confirm that
    we can provide you with the unlock code instantly as usual 24/7

Use coupon code " crackberry " for 40% OFF

After unlocking your Wind or Mobilicity Bold 9900 you can use it with:

Both Wind & Mobilicity on 3G
    Rogers, Fido, Chatr, 7-11 speakout, AT&T, Simple Mobile on 2G
    T-Mobile USA on 3G.
    As well as with any GSM network worlwide with 2G speeds.

Let us know if you have any questions at all we are always happy to help,

Cheers!

James
    10-04-11 04:28 AM
    once you unlock it, you can use it for any network worldwide.
    Last edited by unlockcellpro; 10-04-11 at 11:10 AM.
    10-04-11 06:57 AM
    I bought an unlock package at one site, did not work. Then I went to Blackberry Unlocking Codes | Blackberry Unlocking Software, worked just fine. Important to note, that you MUST hold the "alt" (not the shift as some sites say) key down when entering MPE2 to get the window to pop up. Also, be sure to power off all the connections... before attempting.

I leave for India in two days, glad I found a reliable source. Cost $8.
    10-08-11 11:10 PM
    Always happy to hear a Happy Customer

We can deliver unlock codes instantly 24/7 for all models as well

Cheers,

James
    10-09-11 01:31 AM
    Hi i payed via paypal it confirmed the payment and said it was redirecting me but it is stuck on this page and keeps asking if i want to resend or cancel.

CALCULATING YOUR UNLOCK CODE
    Your order has been successfully created and is being processed. Please stand by...

when i press resend it trys to load but comes up with the same message to resend again.

My order number is 371739

kindly let me know how to obtain my unlock code.

Regards
    10-17-11 03:44 PM
    Hi sk2275,

Sorry about that, We are in the process of a server upgrade and the error may be due to that.

I just resent you the unlock code for your Vodafone UK Blackberry Bold 9900 right now.

Please confirm receipt.

and let me know if you have any questions at all,

Best Regards,

James

Hi i payed via paypal it confirmed the payment and said it was redirecting me but it is stuck on this page and keeps asking if i want to resend or cancel.

CALCULATING YOUR UNLOCK CODE
    Your order has been successfully created and is being processed. Please stand by...

when i press resend it trys to load but comes up with the same message to resend again.

My order number is 371739

kindly let me know how to obtain my unlock code.

Regards
    10-17-11 04:09 PM
    if you still need unlocking code for your Vodafone UK Blackberry Bold 9900, then do contact us.
    10-18-11 11:07 AM
    The Blackberry on "contract" is unlocked - you can insert any sim card into the BB and it will only ask for your BB password, which if you are sensible, you would have set up when you turned on the phone for the first time.[your screen unlock code].
    The carrier does not control the Blackberry - You do. Quite refreshing to have a phone that has the carrier as a 3rd party and not the other way around.
    I have to take my hat off to BB for that little nugget of highly delightful freely accessible resource, I have used UK - vodafone, TMobile and Orange in my phone without an unlock code - the Orange was a new sim and I even received the welcome texts from Orange.
    $7.99 is not cheaper than free unlockers ... it appears BB has put you out of business ...
    The BB only syncs with the phones sim not the carrier ... all based on ESN & PIN ... which means - change your SIM not your Settings or your Premium Apps - NFC and Shortcutme both required a serial number to launch on my BB after download - I changed carrier and NFC and Shortcutme launched no problem ...
    The BB has ultimately removed the carrier from the scenario - because we all get fed up waiting 40 minutes for them to answer our calls.
    My only complaint is that my BB was supplied supporting ONLY one sim card - yet it can handle 2.
    Love your BB ID as it will save you money and heartache!
    Last edited by Dywalgi; 10-18-11 at 07:56 PM.
    10-18-11 05:18 PM
    BB is giving away premium apps to customers as a thank you ... an unlocked phone is according to some a financial gain ... see here from RIM ... Research In Motion Offers Free Premium Apps to Customers Following Service Interruptions

What a company - free Unlock and now free apps ... BB4Me ...
    10-18-11 06:28 PM
    Hi sk2275,

Thanks for your order,

Glad we unlocked your phone it is now ready for use on any GSM network worldwide!

If you have any other questions shoot me an email at James at BlackberryCodeSource.com or PM me

Best Regards,

James

Hi sk2275,

Sorry about that, We are in the process of a server upgrade and the error may be due to that.

I just resent you the unlock code for your Vodafone UK Blackberry Bold 9900 right now.

Please confirm receipt.

and let me know if you have any questions at all,

Best Regards,

James
    10-18-11 06:49 PM
    2275? How old is that ?- I received an order number of 372357 before I decided to hold - and read a bit ...
    Looking a bit desperate there James if you don't mind me saying so - but you have had 372,356 orders previous to me ...
    So now they Know that the Blackberry is supplied UNLOCKED - what are you going to do now?

You could have told people James! Ethics?
    10-18-11 09:10 PM
    Re: Unlocking phones for traveling abroad? - Vodafone eForum read this from vodafone forum ... it's true - any sim works - you need data or call or text on the sim.

Free BB ...
    10-18-11 09:32 PM
    Hi Dywalgi,

Please read carefully I said sk2275 (the username of a member on crackberry) not an order number.

Maybe your phone is unlocked for some reason but that is not the case for 99% of networks that sell blackberrys.

Most of their phones are locked.

No one is forcing you to buy an unlock code, if you're phone is already unlocked then it's common sense not to buy an unlock code as you wouldn't even be able to enter it in the phone.

All the thousands of customers that have unlocked phones through us and many other unlockers aren't crazy to just pay for an unlock code if their blackberry is already unlocked.

I appreciate you are trying to share info but please know the facts before you start posting half knowledge and slander.

If any crackberry members have any questions regarding unlocking whatsoever feel free to ask us as always.

We are always happy to help.

Best Regards,

James

2275? How old is that ?- I received an order number of 372357 before I decided to hold - and read a bit ...
    Looking a bit desperate there James if you don't mind me saying so - but you have had 372,356 orders previous to me ...
    So now they Know that the Blackberry is supplied UNLOCKED - what are you going to do now?

You could have told people James! Ethics?
    10-18-11 11:25 PM
    Hi there.

I just purchased an unlock code from your site... I've tried to enter it multiple of times but it is not working. (there are 2 attempts left)

I own a 9900 locked to Bell and I'm trying to unlock it for rogers.

The order is from a Michael Lee in Vancouver, BC.

If you require my IMEI please PM me...

Thank you for your help.
    10-19-11 04:27 AM
    Hi Michael,

I just checked your order and noticed that you ordered the wrong unlock code.

You ordered an unlock code for a Rogers Bold 9900 that's why it didn't work,

Your phone is a Bell 9900 and you needed to select Bell for the network when ordering your unlock code.

No problem I will send you a new unlock code right now,

Please confirm receipt and let me know if you have any questions at all.

Best Regards,

James

Hi there.

I just purchased an unlock code from your site... I've tried to enter it multiple of times but it is not working. (there are 2 attempts left)

I own a 9900 locked to Bell and I'm trying to unlock it for rogers.

The order is from a Michael Lee in Vancouver, BC.

If you require my IMEI please PM me...

Thank you for your help.
    10-19-11 05:45 AM
    If you still waant code then do contact us with proper details.
    10-19-11 08:52 AM
    Ah... I must've gotten too excited and selected my own carrier instead! Thank you for the quick response and my phone is unlocked now!

Will come here again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 11:14 AM
    Happens a lot when people order.
    10-19-11 12:58 PM
231 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD