01-20-16 05:23 AM
56 123
tools
    If you can't get the screen to enter your unlock code, once you've entered MEPD (note nothing will appear on the screen during or after this) you then type MEP(hold down Alt)2.

You'll then get the screen to enter the code you ordered.
    03-12-12 11:32 AM
    Hi I have Bold 9780 its 12 months old I have had it from new on contract, contract is finished but now I want to use my new T-mobile contract sim card in it. I have the unlock code but when I go to "advanced settings" then type "mepd" I get the menu pop up but then when I enter "mep2" I get nothing come up?? On the first drop down menu after "mepd" everything says "disabled" next to it. I have shut off all connections and have even tried it with no simcard in but still I cant get to the part where I can enter a code. Any help would be much appreciated thanks
    03-20-12 07:35 AM
    Hi I have Bold 9780 its 12 months old I have had it from new on contract, contract is finished but now I want to use my new T-mobile contract sim card in it. I have the unlock code but when I go to "advanced settings" then type "mepd" I get the menu pop up but then when I enter "mep2" I get nothing come up?? On the first drop down menu after "mepd" everything says "disabled" next to it. I have shut off all connections and have even tried it with no simcard in but still I cant get to the part where I can enter a code. Any help would be much appreciated thanks
    you are not able to enter the unlock code because your device is already unlocked and once the device is unlocked it is unlocked forever, hence we suggest you to enter any other valid SIM card in your phone and then check whether it detects that SIM card or not?
    05-20-12 05:28 PM
    so how do I get the unlock code for bell network in Canada?
    09-18-13 02:50 PM
    so how do I get the unlock code for bell network in Canada?
    The codes are the same for all networks worldwide. A site you order from should make the process pretty simple for you.
    09-25-13 04:56 AM
    Yes...for example Telus Canada will require SP (MEP4) Code to unlock their 9780
    Last edited by pkcable; 01-20-16 at 08:05 AM.
    01-20-16 05:23 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD