01-20-16 05:23 AM
56 123
tools
    Today to unlock a blackberry is so easy it's more easy then go outside and by a drink.
    07-27-11 08:04 PM
    When i try to unlock my 9780 it says incorrect code.. i have 6 tries left out of 10. I tried this way and i just put another sim card in and every time its incorrect.. I called my carrier to make sure its the right code and it is but my phone wont unlock.. Anyone know why? Thanks
    07-28-11 10:09 PM
    PM us and we can verify your code.
    07-28-11 11:09 PM
    When i try to unlock my 9780 it says incorrect code.. i have 6 tries left out of 10. I tried this way and i just put another sim card in and every time its incorrect.. I called my carrier to make sure its the right code and it is but my phone wont unlock.. Anyone know why? Thanks
    This means the code is wrong. Some providers have the last digit of the code wrong. You can email or PM us the imei/model/provider and code they gave you and we can recheck it for you.
    07-29-11 11:15 AM
    I would go back to whoever you got the code from and verify that they gave you the right one. If they can't get you unlocked after 1 more attempt I would bail on that provider and find another before you burn through all your attempts....
    07-29-11 02:15 PM
    Hello. I bought my phone from a shop that sells different mobile phones so my phone is carrier free. I couldn't use the bbm and other messenger apps and my mobile phone service provider (the one I used for my old phone) can't register me manually to their BB data service and told me that my phone could be locked.

Is the guide that you have for unlocking applicable even to carrier/network -free phones?

Thanks in advance!
    08-06-11 11:46 PM
    Hello. I bought my phone from a shop that sells different mobile phones so my phone is carrier free. I couldn't use the bbm and other messenger apps and my mobile phone service provider (the one I used for my old phone) can't register me manually to their BB data service and told me that my phone could be locked.

Is the guide that you have for unlocking applicable even to carrier/network -free phones?

Thanks in advance!
    If you're able to make calls it means the phone is already unlocked.
    08-07-11 03:40 AM
    Need some urgent help here!!

Brief summary:
    Had a Mobilicity locked 9780 for a while and wanted to unlock it. Paid a guy on ebay for the code and $0.99 later, it worked like a charm on the first try.

That phone went in for service (bad keyboard) and they gave me a new one as a replacement.

OK, I wanted that unlocked so I tried the free online code generator for blackberries. Code did not work.

I went back to the guy I used first time around on ebay. Code he gave me was different. Code did not work.

I'M DOWN TO 5 TRIES LEFT!!
    Can you guys/anyone help?

Thanks in advance!
    08-09-11 02:12 PM
    Need some urgent help here!!

Brief summary:
    Had a Mobilicity locked 9780 for a while and wanted to unlock it. Paid a guy on ebay for the code and $0.99 later, it worked like a charm on the first try.

That phone went in for service (bad keyboard) and they gave me a new one as a replacement.

OK, I wanted that unlocked so I tried the free online code generator for blackberries. Code did not work.

I went back to the guy I used first time around on ebay. Code he gave me was different. Code did not work.

I'M DOWN TO 5 TRIES LEFT!!
    Can you guys/anyone help?

Thanks in advance!
    We can help you out. Email us for more info. We'll get you the correct unlock code for the new phone.
    Mr.Conviviality likes this.
    08-09-11 02:16 PM
    We can help you out. Email us for more info. We'll get you the correct unlock code for the new phone.
    email sent from my hotmail address... please check junk just in case.

Thank you!
    08-09-11 02:23 PM
    You guys walk around with wings on your back.

God Bless you all... you were able to clean up the other's mistakes in no time flat!!

YOu get my vote... no question.

Cheers!
    08-09-11 04:07 PM
    email sent from my hotmail address... please check junk just in case.

Thank you!
    Glad it worked out!
    08-09-11 04:07 PM
    You guys walk around with wings on your back.

God Bless you all... you were able to clean up the other's mistakes in no time flat!!

YOu get my vote... no question.

Cheers!
    Thank you for the feedback!
    08-09-11 04:08 PM
    Is it possible to unlock a phone that is serviceless? I just received a bb 9780 today that was locked but came with an unlock code and am unsure how to go about unlocking the phone.
    08-20-11 11:55 PM
    Is it possible to unlock a phone that is serviceless? I just received a bb 9780 today that was locked but came with an unlock code and am unsure how to go about unlocking the phone.
    Yes it is. We can help you unlock it.
    08-21-11 01:41 AM
    Do you need to have a sim card in to unlock it?
    08-22-11 12:30 PM
    Do you need to have a sim card in to unlock it?
    No you don't.
    08-22-11 12:32 PM
    No you don't.
    Thanks for the quick response.
    Order placed.
    08-22-11 01:34 PM
    props cellunlock!
    08-26-11 08:20 AM
    Thanks for the quick response.
    Order placed.
    Great! Let us know how it went.
    08-26-11 10:15 AM
    anyone else have any questions let us know us or cellunlock can help!
    09-04-11 10:00 AM
    Hi I have an unlock code that I paid for, and I can enter the mepd, but I'm not getting the screen to type in my unlock code. Any suggestions, it's a BB 9780.

Cheers
    Tracy
    09-13-11 07:52 AM
    Are you sure your device is already unlocked? What does it say beside network and service provider?
    09-13-11 08:03 AM
    if it said inactive or disabled next to network than your phones unlocked
    09-30-11 04:50 AM
    Hi I have an unlock code that I paid for, and I can enter the mepd, but I'm not getting the screen to type in my unlock code. Any suggestions, it's a BB 9780.

Cheers
    Tracy
    First make sure the device is locked, mostly it's locked by "Network" unlock code (unlocked by MEP2) or Service provider unlock code - you will see which one of them is the security that is "Active" and should be unlocked.

For service provider use MEP4 to enter the code, for Network use MEP2.
    Try to Hold the [ALT] key while typing it ot while typing the "2": MEP[hold alt]E.
    10-03-11 07:31 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD