Hey Crackberry Nation,

Just a little update to all you Cincinnati Bell customers or the ones planning on buying the Blackberry 9700 from Cincinnati Bell and unlocking it.

Right on time for the release...these 9700 are unlockable!

If you're a Cincinnati Bell customer, you can call them up and try to get the code for free (some requirements).

If not we or any reliable unlocker here in the Crackberry Forums can help you unlock it.

Let us know if you need help!
    01-22-10 09:51 AM
    At least cincy bell is not as selfish and will give out the unlock number to their customers, not like some cell companies.......Right T?
    01-22-10 04:04 PM
    Yes they do , if they don't that's why we're here
    01-22-10 05:02 PM
    Hey Crackberry Nation,

Just a little update to all you Cincinnati Bell customers or the ones planning on buying the Blackberry 9700 from Cincinnati Bell and unlocking it.

Right on time for the release...these 9700 are unlockable!

If you're a Cincinnati Bell customer, you can call them up and try to get the code for free (some requirements).

If not we or any reliable unlocker here in the Crackberry Forums can help you unlock it.

Let us know if you need help!
    You couldn't be more wrong about this, Cincinnati Bell has never unlocked and as far as I can see will never provide codes to unlock any devices. They are a regional carrier and DO NOT provide this service. Thats why they always have crappy phones, until the 8900 and 9700.
    01-23-10 04:54 AM
    Seriously? that bad? Some previous customers claimed to have received the code from them, that's why we said "try" lol, but thanks for the heads-up.
    01-23-10 09:54 AM
    I imagine, like most things, it just depends on if you get lucky with a smart, knowledgable CSR who is in a good mood - and what are the odds of that?

I did win a code from you guys a couple weeks back and it did unlock my 8900 with CBW. No problems - thanks again
    01-23-10 10:00 AM
    Yes exactly, at least they have a shot at it. Canadian will never give you the code even if your life depended on it..but Bell/Telus will sell you the code at $80 lol
    01-23-10 10:10 AM
    i dont know how to unlock my bb 9700 .its from cincinatti bell but im not from america so i dont knw what to do
    09-20-11 05:04 PM
    You can use unlocking service to get the unlock code for your Blackberry 9700 Bold and then use the unlocking instructions to unlock it. very simple.
    09-20-11 10:59 PM
    i dont know how to unlock my bb 9700 .its from cincinatti bell but im not from america so i dont knw what to do
    Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock it. We can email you the unlock code and instructions which are very easy to follow. We also offer phone support.
    09-21-11 10:28 AM
    Contact us to unlock your phone, for this you have to send us your phone details.
    10-05-11 09:13 AM
    What is the quickest and/or cheapest way to unlock my phone? Cincinnati Bell won't provide the service for me.
    11-16-11 09:29 AM
    Many unlocking services here to service you. Submit your order with your IMEI and device info and you will receive a code with instructions.
    11-16-11 10:38 AM
    Hey joshwaloveslotr,

You can order an unlock code from any of us unlockers here on crackberry.

We as well as the previous poster provide instant service

If you decide to go with us use coupon code " crackberry " for 40% OFF

If you have any other questions let us know, we are always happy to help.

Cheers,

James
    11-17-11 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD