10-02-13 12:44 PM
812 ... 30313233
tools
    My telus blackberry pearl recently broke but luckly my friend has her old blackberry 9700 and will sell it to me, only problem is that its locked to rogers. Which site would everyone recommend the most to get an unlock code off of?
    08-10-11 02:27 PM
    My telus blackberry pearl recently broke but luckly my friend has her old blackberry 9700 and will sell it to me, only problem is that its locked to rogers. Which site would everyone recommend the most to get an unlock code off of?
    Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry. We can email you the unlock code within a few minutes.
    08-10-11 02:28 PM
    Thank you for replying so soon, should I contact you directly about the code or should I visit your website? Any links or such would be so greatly helpful
    08-10-11 07:40 PM
    Hi There,

I have a Bold 9700 currently locked to the Bell Network. I would like to unlock the phone so I can use a pay as you go carrier in the USA when I travel (a few weeks/year). Can the phone be easily unlocked and can anyone recommend a carrier in the States that offers any BB data plans for pay as you go?

Thanks,
    Sean
    Last edited by mtbeercan; 08-21-11 at 06:21 PM.
    08-21-11 05:47 PM
    The only carrier that supports prepaid bis blackberry is tmobile. Your device will only work on 2G aka edge. Only difference would be slower web browsing. BBM and email wil work the same way.
    08-21-11 08:16 PM
    Awesome.....Blackberry Unlocking Codes | Blackberry Unlocking Software had my unlock code in seconds.

Can anyone tell me where to get a Tmobile prepaid SIM card, and how do I activate it?

Thanks,
    Sean
    08-21-11 10:36 PM
    Awesome.....Blackberry Unlocking Codes | Blackberry Unlocking Software had my unlock code in seconds.

Can anyone tell me where to get a Tmobile prepaid SIM card, and how do I activate it?

Thanks,
    Sean
    Thanks for the feedback .. appreciate it ..
    08-21-11 11:41 PM
    Glad to hear! Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry! You can get a prepaid SIM at T-Mobile locations, Wal-Mart and some convenience stores.
    08-22-11 01:07 PM
    Hi,

I placed an unlock order for Bold 9700 locked to Videotron an hour ago, and I still didn't receive the unlock code yet.

Order number is 106141, placed at cellunlock.net

Thank you for your time,
    08-26-11 02:18 PM
    Hi,

I placed an unlock order for Bold 9700 locked to Videotron an hour ago, and I still didn't receive the unlock code yet.

Thank you for your time,
    Let us know if you ever get it

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    08-26-11 02:29 PM
    Hi,

Thank you for your time,
    The code was already emailed and resent now. Please check your junk/spam folder. Here is the code:

Unlock Code: 0280957104749347
    08-26-11 03:18 PM
    I got it, thanks
    08-26-11 03:34 PM
    I got it, thanks
    Great! Let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry!
    08-26-11 03:36 PM
    I've ordered an unlock code for my BB Bold 9700 from cellunlock.net. Currently waiting on code, ordered about 15 minutes ago. Order number 76852. Thanks.
    08-26-11 11:44 PM
    At first glance this may appear to be an ad but it is not - It is a real experience I have had since dropping my Blackberry in water until I was able to get my replacement Bold unlocked and up and running-

I dropped my Blackberry Curve (ATT Provider) into some water and purchased a locked to T Mobile Blackberry Bold 9700 from an individual. I looked around online for a way to unlock the 9700 and located Unlock To Talk. I selected the Blackberry Bold 9700 and TMobile as the provider, gave them my IMEI number, paid the fee and they sent me an unlock code that unlocked the phone instantly.I had a couple problems entering the code and they stayed right with me and immediately answered my phone calls and my emails

They provided me with all of the information I needed to successfully unlock my phone and to be able to use my ATT SIM card in it and I just made my first call from the unlocked phone and the 2nd and the 3rd. On the Air again

For first class service contact Unlock Cell Phone : Cell Phone Unlocking : Unlock Phone They know what they are doing!

Cliveous (Reggie) Ogg III
    08-29-11 12:28 PM
    At first glance this may appear to be an ad but it is not - It is a real experience I have had since dropping my Blackberry in water until I was able to get my replacement Bold unlocked and up and running-

I dropped my Blackberry Curve (ATT Provider) into some water and purchased a locked to T Mobile Blackberry Bold 9700 from an individual. I looked around online for a way to unlock the 9700 and located Unlock To Talk. I selected the Blackberry Bold 9700 and TMobile as the provider, gave them my IMEI number, paid the fee and they sent me an unlock code that unlocked the phone instantly.I had a couple problems entering the code and they stayed right with me and immediately answered my phone calls and my emails

They provided me with all of the information I needed to successfully unlock my phone and to be able to use my ATT SIM card in it and I just made my first call from the unlocked phone and the 2nd and the 3rd. On the Air again

For first class service contact Unlock Cell Phone : Cell Phone Unlocking : Unlock Phone They know what they are doing!

Cliveous (Reggie) Ogg III
    Where would we get that lol

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    08-29-11 12:31 PM
    Reminds me of the Energizer bunny.
    08-30-11 06:10 PM
    Reminds me of the Energizer bunny.
    It keeps going and going and going
    08-30-11 10:24 PM
    Question that might be at home on other Threads, but I'm inquiring about unlocking a BB9700. Please help us understand getting an unlock code providing only the IMEI number and getting an unlock code providing the IMEI number and the MEP number. Is it accurate to say that with only an IMEI-derived unlock code you might get back the wrong one (and use up an unlock attempt), and using IMEI+MEP you get the right code for sure?
    Thanks
    10-06-11 10:17 PM
    Question that might be at home on other Threads, but I'm inquiring about unlocking a BB9700. Please help us understand getting an unlock code providing only the IMEI number and getting an unlock code providing the IMEI number and the MEP number. Is it accurate to say that with only an IMEI-derived unlock code you might get back the wrong one (and use up an unlock attempt), and using IMEI+MEP you get the right code for sure?
    Thanks
    Could be hit or miss on either because 99/100 a imei can be misprinted.
    10-06-11 10:21 PM
    I interpret your comment to infer that it's pretty much the same success rate using IMEI or IMEI+MEP. I guess the folks that ask for IMEI+MEP are in the best position to explain why on earth it is worth going to all the trouble of getting the MEP number (i.e. using a 'reader' software, or using a web based wizard where you need to fill in like 4 fields).

Thanks,
    10-06-11 10:59 PM
    I interpret your comment to infer that it's pretty much the same success rate using IMEI or IMEI+MEP. I guess the folks that ask for IMEI+MEP are in the best position to explain why on earth it is worth going to all the trouble of getting the MEP number (i.e. using a 'reader' software, or using a web based wizard where you need to fill in like 4 fields).

Thanks,
    Imei generates multiple codes. Imei+MEP gets one code.
    10-06-11 11:07 PM
    For sure you will get 100% right code by providing IMEI+MEP.
    10-07-11 09:28 AM
    Hi,
    I need the code to unlock my blackberry bold for telus.
    Thanks
    11-20-11 08:32 PM
    Hi ang3ldoll,

You can get the unlock code from us or any other unlocker here on crackberry.

We provide the unlock code instantly here's a coupon code for 40% OFF if you want to unlock with us " crackberry "

If you don't want to buy an unlock code, you can also enter a contest in the
    Unlocking Companies and Promotions forums.

Cheers,

James

Hi,
    I need the code to unlock my blackberry bold for telus.
    Thanks
    11-20-11 09:15 PM
812 ... 30313233
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD