10-02-13 11:44 AM
812 ... 2829303132 ...
tools
    i have a blackberry 9700 for at&t and i want to know if it can be unlocked for t-mobile?? if so will the internet and everything else work the same as if it wasnt unlocked?
    03-13-11 08:30 PM
    i have a blackberry 9700 for at&t and i want to know if it can be unlocked for t-mobile?? if so will the internet and everything else work the same as if it wasnt unlocked?
    Of course you can with a suitable BlackBerry Data Plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-11 08:34 PM
    how do i get an unlocking code to unlock the at&t and use it for t-mobile??
    03-13-11 08:37 PM
    Purchase one or contact your carrier for one.

03-13-11 08:38 PM
    just purchase one from any site online and how do i know if its legit??
    i asked my carrier and they wouldnt give me one they said that specific phone isnt eligible... yet there blackberry bolds unlocked
    03-13-11 08:41 PM
    i asked my carrier and they wouldnt give me one they said that specific phone isnt eligible... yet there blackberry bolds unlocked
    You can buy one from us.

03-13-11 08:42 PM
    Yes you can. Everything will work except you will not be able to get 3G on your ATT 9700 using T-Mobile. Any of us unlockers here can help you get it unlocked.

We can email you the unlock code within a few minutes.
    03-14-11 06:21 AM
    If you are going to buy from 'ANY' site online, you might end up being cheated. But if you buy from established names here on the crackberry forums, like us and many others, rest assured you will have the right code. Plus, Unlocking is Legit, Unbranding is not.
    03-15-11 07:24 AM
    We can assist you in unlocking your blackberry bold 9700.

You can purchase the unlock code here: Unlock Blackberry 9700 Instantly - TechMajesty.com

If you have any questions please call or email us.

Thanks!

03-15-11 09:07 PM

Definately check out feedback and how long unlocker's online have been here.

Your phone will work great on tmobile but it will only be on EDGE so don't look for the same speeds!
    03-15-11 09:36 PM
    unlock code for bb bold 9700

imei: 358428039856xxxxx
    MEP: MEP-07723-007

thanks
    Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry, we can email you the unlock code within a few minutes.

You can email us for more info sales@cellunlock.net
    05-04-11 12:11 PM
    Need to purchase one

05-04-11 12:48 PM
    I can defiantly help you with unlocking! Just PM me.
    05-04-11 03:38 PM
    definately check feedback and posts before you decide with a seller always try your carrier first too see if you can score it for free!
    05-05-11 04:17 PM
    Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry, we can email you the unlock code within a few minutes.

You can email us for more info sales@cellunlock.net
    Just bought the unlock. Order number is 93031. Emergency in Europe with no other phone. Stuck at train station with wifi only. ASAP will help thanks

NVM GOT IT THANKS BIG HELP
    Last edited by Sneak3rFreaker; 05-05-11 at 04:25 PM.
    05-05-11 04:22 PM
    i have got a blackberry bold 9700 can i unblock it.
    05-06-11 09:23 AM
    You mean unlock? Or Unblock? We can help you unlock your 9700 if its locked to a specific network just by processing an order through our website. But if the phone is BLOCKED for non-payment or because it was registered as lost/stolen, then you can only get help from the carrier
    05-06-11 05:38 PM
    Hey Everyone,

As a lot of other carriers are rolling out their launch of the Blackberry 9700 Bold 2, we just want to let you know that any of them can be unlocked.

Regardless of the provider your Blackberry 9700 came from, it can still be unlocked and used with any other GSM carrier. We can unlock all of them (Bell, Telus,Rogers,AT&T,T-Mobile,Vodafone UK etc...)

Let us know if you need any help unlocking your Blackberry or if you have any questions.

Enjoy your Blackberry 9700!

hi.. My mom tried to unlock BB Bold 9700 10times.. Can you still unlock this one?
    05-12-11 04:11 AM
    hi.. My mom tried to unlock BB Bold 9700 10times.. Can you still unlock this one?
    Yes we can but the phone needs to be sent in to be unlocked by software. Email us for more info sales@cellunlock.net
    05-12-11 09:14 AM
    Yes, most of us can but you'll have to send it to the us for cable unlock.
    05-13-11 12:51 PM
    Only software/solution currently capable is DM3.
    05-13-11 12:53 PM
    Ack! I just got the code (thx for the speedy service Cell Unlock!) I have attempted to unlock it 4 times following the directions sent and get the message "code error please wait..." I do not want to hardlock it- can someone pls advise??? Thanks!
    05-13-11 03:53 PM
    Ack! I just got the code (thx for the speedy service Cell Unlock!) I have attempted to unlock it 4 times following the directions sent and get the message "code error please wait..." I do not want to hardlock it- can someone pls advise??? Thanks!
    How many attempts left does it say before you enter the code? Usually if the code we give you doesn't work it means we may have been given the wrong IMEI/MODEL/PROVIDER. In this case would be best to reply to the email you were sent with the unlock code so we can rerun it right away and recheck it.

We can also call you to assist you.
    05-13-11 03:55 PM
    i am sure cellunlock has solved the issue by now.
    05-14-11 06:28 PM
    Yes it's been resolved
    05-15-11 11:42 AM
812 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD