10-02-13 11:44 AM
812 ... 2627282930 ...
tools
    Hi, I am new at this site so I need to ask some questions about unlocking 9700 bold.

My girl friend bought 9700 from Canada, Rogers network. Now she will come to Turkey for 4 months and she wants to unlock the 9700 bold to use with Turkey 's operators (Turkcell, Vodafone) how can I buy this code from your site and when she returns to Canada, will be any problem with using rogers reason of unlock? thank you for your help.
    01-15-11 01:26 PM
    You can buy the code from either of our websites. We charge $10 and get the codes to our customers in under 5 minutes.

When she comes back to Canada she will still be able to use her phone no problem at all!
    01-15-11 01:28 PM
    Hi, I am new at this site so I need to ask some questions about unlocking 9700 bold.

My girl friend bought 9700 from Canada, Rogers network. Now she will come to Turkey for 4 months and she wants to unlock the 9700 bold to use with Turkey 's operators (Turkcell, Vodafone) how can I buy this code from your site and when she returns to Canada, will be any problem with using rogers reason of unlock? thank you for your help.
    unlocking your phone is very easy get a unlock code from your carrier or any of the seller's online here. Unlock your phone and using vodafone will be as simple as putting the sim card in your phone and turning it on! Once you get back to canada just put the rogers im card back in your phone and your good to go!
    01-15-11 01:29 PM
    You can buy the code from either of our websites. We charge $10 and get the codes to our customers in under 5 minutes.

When she comes back to Canada she will still be able to use her phone no problem at all!
    01-15-11 01:29 PM

That's exactly the service us unlockers offer. We can unlock your girlfriend's Blackberry and we she gets to Turkey it will be as simple as inserting the Turkcell SIM and she will be able to use the phone. Once back in Canada she simply needs to put back the Rogers SIM back in the phone.

Unlocking your Blackberry basically enables you to use it with any other GSM provider in the world.

We usually email the unlock code and instructions within a few minutes and assist you all the way in case you need help.
    01-15-11 02:28 PM
    Is there a way of getting an unlock code for free? I need to unlock a BB 8310 locked to rogers but don't have the cash; I need to go to another cheaper carrier. Its either I pay $10 for an unlock code and don't eat this week or get one for free and be able to eat kraft dinner for the week.
    Last edited by john.grisum; 01-15-11 at 06:35 PM.
    01-15-11 06:33 PM
    Is there a way of getting an unlock code for free? I need to unlock a BB 8310 locked to rogers but don't have the cash; I need to go to another cheaper carrier. Its either I pay $10 for an unlock code and don't eat this week or get one for free and be able to eat kraft dinner for the week.
    Most of unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry. You can email us for more info.
    01-15-11 06:37 PM
    What do you think of free unlockers? I found a couple.
    01-15-11 06:46 PM
    What do you think of free unlockers? I found a couple.
    You always have to be careful who you give your imei to. Send us an email at sales@cellunlock.net and we'll take care of you
    01-15-11 06:49 PM
    Are there instructions on how to unlock the new torch (ie how to enter the code)?

Opps just found the info.....
    Last edited by freemyblackberry; 01-15-11 at 07:10 PM.
    01-15-11 07:07 PM
    Thanks cellunlocknet! I also got that same code from the free site (freemyblackberry.com). Top notch!
    01-15-11 07:11 PM
    You're very welcome. Was a pleasure unlocking your Blackberry.
    01-15-11 07:48 PM
    it's that easy!
    01-16-11 10:15 PM
    Hi,

I bought a BB torch from a friend from ATT, and i wan to use it with Telcel in Mexico. What do i need to do to unlock it?

and what info do i need to change/erase/add so that the 3G will work here in Mexico?

Thanks
    01-17-11 09:28 AM
    Hi,

I bought a BB torch from a friend from ATT, and i wan to use it with Telcel in Mexico. What do i need to do to unlock it?

and what info do i need to change/erase/add so that the 3G will work here in Mexico?

Thanks
    You simply need to unlock it with the unlock code specific to your IMEI. Any of us reliable unlockers here can help you unlock it.

You will be able to use 3G in Mexico on the ATT 9800.
    01-17-11 09:32 AM
    another question, if i do a master reset, will it re-lock the phone??

what i mean by this, should i master reset it before or after unlocking it?

thanks
    01-17-11 09:39 AM
    another question, if i do a master reset, will it re-lock the phone??

what i mean by this, should i master reset it before or after unlocking it?

thanks
    No that's fine. Unlocking is permanent so even if you do a factory reset or upgrade/downgrade the OS the phone will never relock.
    01-17-11 10:05 AM
    Thank you, worked perfectly!!

Torch now working in Mexico.

if i have any other problems, ill let you know!
    01-17-11 11:11 AM
    i have one more question,

i unlocked it, and everything works bbm, facebook, twitter, but the browser doesnt work...

should i give it some time to re configure itself?

thanks
    01-17-11 11:28 AM
    Great! Glad to hear. What does the browser say when you try to use the browser?
    01-17-11 11:57 AM

i unlocked it, and everything works bbm, facebook, twitter, but the browser doesnt work...

thanks
    Make sure you have your APN settings properly configured. Shouldn't be the issue if you've got the other data services working, but you never know. Could also try re-installing the browser or using something like Opera.
    01-18-11 10:50 AM

thanks
    When you unlock a phone there are sometimes issues using it on another network. troubleshooting the issue usually can fix the problem
    01-18-11 05:52 PM
    Inputting the proper APN settings for your specific service provider usually solves the internet issue.
    01-18-11 06:01 PM
    You can also try going to your BIS account and clicking on Service Books which will push them to the phone.

If you still need help, feel free to contact any of us or post your questions here.
    01-19-11 09:30 AM
    i have specific instructions on moving data services over to at&t and tmobile but not mexico networks. i will see what i can find for ya
    01-19-11 11:23 AM
812 ... 2627282930 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD