10-02-13 11:44 AM
812 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    I am in asia on vacation and need my Bold 9700 unlocked in the next hour or so. It is currently locked by Rogers Wireless (Canada). Thanks.
    if you still need unlocking let us know along with the other great seller's we can help you out within a few minutes
    12-30-10 09:43 PM
    hi
    can i pay on any of your websites with a prepaid visa card?
    12-31-10 12:42 PM
    hi
    can i pay on any of your websites with a prepaid visa card?
    Yes absolutely. We accept prepaid credit cards directly on our site.
    12-31-10 12:44 PM
    Thank you! i have ordered it a few seconds ago from you and my order number is

:]
    12-31-10 12:58 PM
    Thank you! i have ordered it a few seconds ago from you and my order number is

Thank you! Your code has already been emailed

Let us know if you need any help through this forum or email.
    12-31-10 01:01 PM
    uh i dont understand. im following a video by your company on youtube of how to unlock the verizon tour.
    it says go to advanced options and go to SIM card and type MEPD but nothing for me pops up.

the screen says SIM card: security disabled
    and it shows my ID and my phonenumber (i put my current at&t SIM card in)
    12-31-10 01:36 PM
    uh i dont understand. im following a video by your company on youtube of how to unlock the verizon tour.
    it says go to advanced options and go to SIM card and type MEPD but nothing for me pops up.

the screen says SIM card: security disabled
    and it shows my ID and my phonenumber (i put my current at&t SIM card in)
    Go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G and try to make a call.
    12-31-10 01:37 PM
    whoa~ so its already unlocked!?
    thank you! now my at&t is working

12-31-10 01:39 PM
    Hey cellunlock,
    are you able to unlock a Sprint blackberry bold 9650 for use with any Sim card?
    01-02-11 12:56 AM
    Hey cellunlock,
    are you able to unlock a Sprint blackberry bold 9650 for use with any Sim card?
    We can unlock it but the SIM you wish to use needs to be compatible with the phone.
    01-02-11 12:57 AM
    i will be using a At&t sim card. its the size of any regular SIM card.
    Do you think it will work?
    sorry im new to blackberrys
    01-02-11 12:59 AM
    i will be using a At&t sim card. its the size of any regular SIM card.
    Do you think it will work?
    sorry im new to blackberrys
    Yes it will work.
    01-02-11 01:02 AM
    okay thank you :]
    I will be buying another unlock code tomorow morning!

Thanks for everything
    01-02-11 01:03 AM
    okay thank you :]
    I will be buying another unlock code tomorow morning!

Thanks for everything
    You're welcome. Before you buy the code make sure the phone is not already unlocked by going to Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and type the letters MEPD. If Network says Disabled or Inactive that means the phone is already unlocked.
    01-02-11 01:11 AM
    okay i bought a code for a blackberry storm 2 locked to verizon
    and my order number is 78146.

Thanks!
    01-05-11 09:28 PM
    okay i bought a code for a blackberry storm 2 locked to verizon
    and my order number is 78146.

Thanks!
    Thank you, looks like it's been emailed not long ago
    01-05-11 10:30 PM
    I bought a used, unlocked 9700, its a T-mobile original and now works for Rogers flawlessly. Problem is I need it to work for Bell. Is it possible to unlock it again? When I put in a Bell SIM card it will find the Bell network, but will only allow emergency calls, if I take it to the Bell store they say it's not compatible with Bell (yet). When I go through the steps to unlock it and I type MEP2 , I'm not prompted for a network code. Also if i am able to unlock it for Bell, what do I need the code for, T-Mobile or Bell?
    It's my first unlock so any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    01-09-11 02:27 PM
    I bought a used, unlocked 9700, its a T-mobile original and now works for Rogers flawlessly. Problem is I need it to work for Bell. Is it possible to unlock it again? When I put in a Bell SIM card it will find the Bell network, but will only allow emergency calls, if I take it to the Bell store they say it's not compatible with Bell (yet). When I go through the steps to unlock it and I type MEP2 , I'm not prompted for a network code. Also if i am able to unlock it for Bell, what do I need the code for, T-Mobile or Bell?
    It's my first unlock so any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Unfortunately you will not be able to use it with Bell even though your phone is unlocked. The reason for that is that Bell only has a 3G Network and the phone is not compatible with the frequency they use. You can use it with Rogers/Fido on 2G only. If your 9700 was from ATT/Rogers/Telus or most of the other providers worldwide you would of been able to use it with Bell on 3G.
    sharpesh00ter likes this.
    01-09-11 03:42 PM
    blackberry 9700 from rogers after unlocking can i use with wind mobile.thanks
    01-09-11 05:22 PM
    blackberry 9700 from rogers after unlocking can i use with wind mobile.thanks
    Sorry will not work because the phone is not compatible with the frequency they use. A 9700 from T-Mobile USA will. Your 9700 can work on Bell/Fido/Telus/Virgin 3G.
    01-09-11 05:32 PM
    DID cellunlock raise Prices this year?
    01-10-11 11:52 AM
    DID cellunlock raise Prices this year?
    No we actually lowered them. You can use coupon "crackb50" and we will beat/match any legitimate offer.
    01-10-11 11:57 AM
    most unlockers on the site offer low prices but eve more important correct codes and great customer service!
    01-10-11 03:40 PM
    Exactly why you should use reputable unlockers that know what they (we) are doing!
    01-10-11 07:43 PM
    Absolutely and don't fall in the traps of the spammers!! Look at the member...how long we've been on the forums, number of posts and feedback etc...and rest assured we will unlock your Blackberry in no time!
    01-10-11 10:58 PM
812 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD