10-02-13 11:44 AM
812 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    Greetings all - lets say hypothetically, someone wanted to unlock their "work phone" (provided by the jobby-job) for use while on an overseas trip - so that person could buy a local SIM card and use their phone while on vacation without running up the company phone bill. Would there be any negative repercussions as far as screwing with the BES server functionality or corp policy or whatnot afterward?

Thanks for any info.
    No you have to nothing to worry, it will no affect your BES settings.
    09-01-10 10:38 PM
    Feel free to check out our website as well. I think we have very competitive pricing and can have the code to you within minutes.

Anybody here on Crackberry is going to have you unlocked for a great price and do it instantly. Pick someone and go for it!
    I already buy it at unlocktycoon Website, waiting for the code.

09-06-10 10:10 AM
    Great! Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry!
    09-06-10 11:13 PM
    hi. i ordered my unlock code thru your website like 30 mins ago. all i got was an order confirmation but i still haven't received the unlock code yet. my order number is 61444. thanks!
    09-07-10 09:08 AM
    hi. i ordered my unlock code thru your website like 30 mins ago. all i got was an order confirmation but i still haven't received the unlock code yet. my order number is 61444. thanks!
    Looks like your unlock code was emailed just making sure you got it.

Thank you for your business and enjoy your unlocked Blackberry.
    09-07-10 09:43 AM
    Hi

i'm very interested by unlocking a Bold 9700. But i would like to have some answers before.

I'm living in Senegal West africa, i bought a Blackberry Bold 9700 from Vodaphone UK. The phone is working well here meaning i can call and surf on the internet with my phone. The trouble is coming from that i cant' connect to our Blackberry enterprise server, because there is a restriction on the phone. Do i have to buy an unlock code from you to be able to connect to Blackberry server?? And how much it will coast me??

Thanks it's quit urgent. Thanks
    Cybersaber
    09-08-10 07:56 AM
    Hi

i'm very interested by unlocking a Bold 9700. But i would like to have some answers before.

I'm living in Senegal West africa, i bought a Blackberry Bold 9700 from Vodaphone UK. The phone is working well here meaning i can call and surf on the internet with my phone. The trouble is coming from that i cant' connect to our Blackberry enterprise server, because there is a restriction on the phone. Do i have to buy an unlock code from you to be able to connect to Blackberry server?? And how much it will coast me??

Thanks it's quit urgent. Thanks
    Cybersaber
    No..it looks like your phone is already unlocked because you're able to use it there for Voice/Data. It seems your phone has an IT Policy that you can remove if so. When you try to activate the message on the Enterprise Server, what message do you get?
    09-08-10 08:00 AM
    I want to unlock a 9700 that I have, What promo code do I use for Crackberry member?
    09-08-10 05:55 PM
    I want to unlock a 9700 that I have, What promo code do I use for Crackberry member?
    You can use "crackb50" (without the quotes) on our site.
    09-08-10 06:03 PM
    I just placed my order, hopefully you guys can get me the code within minutes
    09-08-10 06:07 PM
    WOW that was really really fast and it worked first try, A++
    09-08-10 06:12 PM
    have some troubles here... two shops already tried to unlock my bold 9700 device and both didnt succeed... i bought it off someone and dont know what happened... personally i did not try to type in any code (ok ok... once i misunderstood what was written there in hebrew but it cant be that one single wrong try can lockup the device completely right?)...

any idea on what to do? i dont want to spend a fortune on tries that doesnt work in the end... its a t-mobile one...

if someone has an idea... pm me or answer here ;-)

greetings

GD1
    09-09-10 09:34 AM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

We can help send me email

09-09-10 09:52 AM
    have some troubles here... two shops already tried to unlock my bold 9700 device and both didnt succeed... i bought it off someone and dont know what happened... personally i did not try to type in any code (ok ok... once i misunderstood what was written there in hebrew but it cant be that one single wrong try can lockup the device completely right?)...

any idea on what to do? i dont want to spend a fortune on tries that doesnt work in the end... its a t-mobile one...

if someone has an idea... pm me or answer here ;-)

greetings

GD1
    Does your phone have 0 attempts left for the MEP Counter?
    09-09-10 10:04 AM
    hey,

I purchased a code about 40 minutes ago, still no email... getting impatient
    09-13-10 12:54 PM
    hey,

Who did you order from?
    09-13-10 10:43 PM
    hey,

Your unlock code was emailed, just making sure you got it
    09-14-10 12:50 AM
    How much is it to unlock the 9700. I saw someone with a very low price, is that price still available?
    09-16-10 11:48 AM
    How much is it to unlock the 9700. I saw someone with a very low price, is that price still available?
    Every site has different prices and will depend on the level of service you get. We can help you unlock your Blackberry 9700 and will match any price advertised.

You can email us at sales@cellunlock.net for info
    09-16-10 11:54 AM
    Glad we were able to help you out. Enjoy you UNLOCKED Blackberry
    09-16-10 01:06 PM
    Anything else we can help you with let us know. Enjoy the unlock code.
    09-16-10 04:19 PM
    looking for an unlock code for a vodafone white bb9700. need it asap.
    09-17-10 04:06 AM
    looking for an unlock code for a vodafone white bb9700. need it asap.
    Most of us unlockers here can help you unlock it within minutes.
    09-17-10 08:46 AM
    Thanks you Nick Green for helping me unlock my phone. And he is uber-cheap...lol
    09-17-10 04:38 PM
    Question. Do you have to insert a working sim card to unlock the 9700? I just purchased a phone that is locked to a carrier I don't have a sim card to.. any issues with that? or should I proceed with getting an unlock code and trying it out.
    09-17-10 11:20 PM
812 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD