Hi to all, before I get the "use the search function" I did, but couldnt find anything related to this specific model. I am coming from an iPhone which was very simple to unlock. Now I got this bb as a gift, and need to unlock to use with Tmobile.Any help would be appreciated thanks guys and gals.
    04-02-08 06:46 PM
    If your with AT&T currently, you can try and call them to get a unlock code.
    04-02-08 06:48 PM
    I am with them rightnow but I dont have internet service. What do I need to say to get the unlock code>? thanks
    04-02-08 06:51 PM
    is there like a webpage I could just get the code from?
    04-02-08 07:11 PM
    no, there is no web page for that call att and tell them that u going for busniess to Europe and u want to use some prepaid card there to save some money. u should get a code within few days. or there is a lot of companies who can do it for u for around $15
    04-02-08 07:26 PM
    I've just purchased a code. I'll let you guys know if it works.
    04-02-08 11:47 PM
    For some reason I was not able to post the url so I had to put space between the Http
    04-02-08 11:48 PM
    Question though, if you are using ATT, whats the need for unlocking the phone? Using the unlocked phone with ATT will not act any different at all.

You need 10 posts to post URLs, thats to prevent spamming
    04-02-08 11:49 PM
    Yeah I unlocked my AT&T Curve today, even though I'm using AT&T. I know it's pointless but I just wanted to talk the customer service rep into giving me the unlock code, it was easy! Just say you've going overseas and want to use a pre-paid SIM card while you're gone. I had the code in 5 minutes, no need to pay. The wireless provider isn't going to care.
    04-03-08 12:46 AM
    I got my unlockcode frm gsm phone source. They sent me the code next day and I unlocked it first try. It has been working great on my tmobile service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-08 06:41 AM
    If u are with att u can just call them i did and got the code for the blackberry curve 8310 [ 3093815773235257 ]
    09-08-08 03:45 PM
    If u are with att u can just call them i did and got the code for the blackberry curve 8310 [ 3093815773235257 ]
    If that's the code you used...it will not work for other phones...it is handheld specific

09-08-08 04:09 PM
    I have a Q. I got a new unlocked BB 8310 from at&t, I can use the t-mobile sim card with it for calling and texting. But they told me to be able to use the internet I still have to have a data plan for the main provider (at&t) in order to use the internet & BBM, is that true? Is there any way I can unlock the internet too from at&t so I can use any data plan from any provider? If I got the unlock code from at&t to use my phone overseas am I be able to use the country's local data plan in order to use the internet and the BBM?

Please let me know, thank you
    01-22-10 04:42 PM
    I have a Q. I got a new unlocked BB 8310 from at&t, I can use the t-mobile sim card with it for calling and texting. But they told me to be able to use the internet I still have to have a data plan for the main provider (at&t) in order to use the internet & BBM, is that true? Is there any way I can unlock the internet too from at&t so I can use any data plan from any provider? If I got the unlock code from at&t to use my phone overseas am I be able to use the country's local data plan in order to use the internet and the BBM?

Please let me know, thank you
    You need to have a Blackberry Data Plan with the SIM card you plan on using.
    01-23-10 04:17 AM
    Which phone do you have? we can offer you a better price send us a PM

No luck on that pick a number contest?
    01-23-10 10:55 AM
    Question, I noticed unlock codes on freemycellphone.com for 25$ for telus which is very reasonable for telus. I want to unlock mine but it only says ESN in back of the phone, I don't see any IMEI...where can I find my imei? thanks
    Options then status.
    01-23-10 12:11 PM
    How can I unlock a blackberry 8310 from at&t
    03-22-10 10:54 AM
    How can I unlock a blackberry 8520 from Digicel
    03-22-10 10:56 AM
    How can I unlock a blackberry 8310 from at&t
    If you have an account with AT&T you can call them and ask them if they will give you the code for free, or you can buy the code from any of us 3rd party unlockers.

We can email you the unlock code right away.
    03-22-10 10:56 AM
    How can I unlock a blackberry 8520 from Digicel
    By buying a unlock code or getting it from your carrier.
    03-22-10 11:00 AM
    Yeah I unlocked my AT&T Curve today, even though I'm using AT&T. I know it's pointless but I just wanted to talk the customer service rep into giving me the unlock code, it was easy! Just say you've going overseas and want to use a pre-paid SIM card while you're gone. I had the code in 5 minutes, no need to pay. The wireless provider isn't going to care.
    well i have tmobile, if i call what am i supposed to tell them.. because my phone is at&t but my sim card is tmobile ...
    06-04-10 12:18 AM
    well i have tmobile, if i call what am i supposed to tell them.. because my phone is at&t but my sim card is tmobile ...
    You can try calling ATT and ask them.
    06-04-10 12:19 AM
    You need a account with the carrier the device is branded to sorry.

06-04-10 12:23 AM
    Let us know what they said? if not any of us unlockers here can help you get your Blackberry unlocked.
    06-04-10 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD