07-13-11 02:10 PM
58 123
tools
    You can check out our site to get your phone unlocked! We are very competitive. Whoever you choose, make sure you get both nck and sp unlock codes!
    03-04-10 06:20 PM
    I need to unlock Bell bold 9700. How much is it?
    Do you still need your Blackberry unlocked?
    03-04-10 09:07 PM
    We unlocked OP's Blackberry
    03-06-10 10:56 AM
    didn't mean to bring this thread back from the dead but i wanted to send out a very big thank you to the team at cellunlock.net. i bought the code at 11:00pm and they sent out my unlock code an hour later! and this is at WAY passed business hours too!

it worked flawlessly and i'm so glad to have done business with you guys. thanks a ton!
    05-04-10 11:55 PM
    didn't mean to bring this thread back from the dead but i wanted to send out a very big thank you to the team at cellunlock.net. i bought the code at 11:00pm and they sent out my unlock code an hour later! and this is at WAY passed business hours too!

it worked flawlessly and i'm so glad to have done business with you guys. thanks a ton!
    You're very welcome. Always great to see satisfied customers.

Feel free to contact us if you ever have any questions about unlocking.
    05-05-10 11:08 PM
    how much is the blackberry 9700 unlock code for??

im using three network in UK, is it possible to unlock for me??

pm me for further contact
    05-15-10 06:22 PM

Yes we can help you unlock it. You can email us for more details.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-15-10 06:26 PM
    Feel free to contact us if you need help unlocking your blackberry. We are always connected and ready to unlock it for you.
    05-16-10 02:18 PM

Yes, unlocking is possible and extremely easy. Check out our website or PM me for details if you haven't gotten it unlocked yet. We can get you the code instantly and for a great price. If you check around for the reputable unlockers on Crackberry you will find some great options as well. Keep us posted with your status!
    05-17-10 10:20 AM
    Hi,

I have a blackberry bold2 9700 locked to bell mobility here in Canada. I am trying to unlock it so that I can use it for Rogers. I used a different serviice to get the unlock code, it unlocked successfullly but now its saying that my SIM is invalid. You mentioned that you should receive 2 codes with this phone? I only got 1. Is there a way to help me finish the process. If i pay the 20$ for your services, will you be able to unlock it successfuly although i have already technically unlocked it? Im a little lost, im hoping you can help me out.
    06-07-10 02:18 PM
    Hi,

I have a blackberry bold2 9700 locked to bell mobility here in Canada. I am trying to unlock it so that I can use it for Rogers. I used a different serviice to get the unlock code, it unlocked successfullly but now its saying that my SIM is invalid. You mentioned that you should receive 2 codes with this phone? I only got 1. Is there a way to help me finish the process. If i pay the 20$ for your services, will you be able to unlock it successfuly although i have already technically unlocked it? Im a little lost, im hoping you can help me out.
    Yes we can help you, you need 2 codes for the Bell 9700.

If you go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and press mepd and then mep (alt) 4, the phone will prompt you for the Service Provider code which we will send you. Just make sure you have attempts left.
    06-07-10 02:21 PM
    okay I see that screen, How would I go about getting that code? it says I have 9 attemps left. How much would it cost seeing as how I just need the 1 code?

thanks btw
    06-07-10 02:36 PM
    okay I see that screen, How would I go about getting that code? it says I have 9 attemps left. How much would it cost seeing as how I just need the 1 code?

thanks btw
    It's usually the same price because for us it's the same process but email us (email is signature) and we will work something out for you
    06-07-10 02:43 PM
    Our price for your phone and carrier is $15.00 with instructions and help
    06-07-10 02:44 PM

thanks btw
    Glad we can help. Enjoy your fully unlocked Blackberry
    06-07-10 11:59 PM
    Hey!

Kind of new here, and i'm not sure this question is exactly in the right forum...but

I also got a Blackberry Bold 2 9700 (Telus) that I'm thinking of unlocking. Before I do, i was wondering if anyone could suggest a carrier in the US that would be a good alternative. Looking at some long distance to canada & europe while there, and would greatly appreciate a data plan for bbm too.

Just want to make sure I can get a sim card that will work before unlocking.
    Thanks!
    07-03-10 11:32 PM
    Hey!

Kind of new here, and i'm not sure this question is exactly in the right forum...but

I also got a Blackberry Bold 2 9700 (Telus) that I'm thinking of unlocking. Before I do, i was wondering if anyone could suggest a carrier in the US that would be a good alternative. Looking at some long distance to canada & europe while there, and would greatly appreciate a data plan for bbm too.

Thanks!
    Yes you will be able to use it in the US once unlocked. You would probably get a better deal with T-Mobile in the USA. Best is to shop around when you get to destination.
    07-03-10 11:36 PM
    Hey!

Thanks!
    As CellUnlock mentioned, T-Mobile would be your best bet due to them offering prepaid BIS service.
    07-04-10 09:12 PM
    how much are the codes?
    08-03-10 08:36 AM
    how much are the codes?
    All prices are on our sites . You can also email us for more info.
    08-03-10 09:39 AM
    How can we verify if our phone is unlocked after we type mep (alt) 4 and input the code for the service provider?

Yes we can help you, you need 2 codes for the Bell 9700.

If you go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and press mepd and then mep (alt) 4, the phone will prompt you for the Service Provider code which we will send you. Just make sure you have attempts left.
    12-30-10 08:24 PM
    Put in a different carriers sim card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-10 08:27 PM
    How can we verify if our phone is unlocked after we type mep (alt) 4 and input the code for the service provider?
    Go through the unlocking steps and after you type MEPD all should say Disabled or Inactive.
    12-30-10 08:37 PM
    needs to say disabled across from network after you type in mepd
    01-03-11 04:17 PM
    I've just arrived in UK for an extended visit and want to get a local sim card but my phone is locked. I'm with Bell can you advise what I need to do please. I can't use my phone as I don't have roaming which I didn't realize so would need the codes etc emailed to me. with instructions of what to do.
    05-29-11 03:24 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD