I got a 8220 flip a few days ago that's locked to T-Mobile and needs to be moved to AT&T. I contacted T-Mobile, who are telling me that it'll be 14 days before i receive a code from them. I just lost ten dollars on a fake code from cellunlockstore. com.. To say i'm annoyed is an understatement, this was supposed to be a present and i've got til the end of the day to figure it out. '

Are there any legit (and preferably free or cheap) unlock sites or am i SOL like i think i am?
    02-17-10 05:58 AM
    check out the unlocking services here on CB
    02-17-10 06:00 AM
    I got a 8220 flip a few days ago that's locked to T-Mobile and needs to be moved to AT&T. I contacted T-Mobile, who are telling me that it'll be 14 days before i receive a code from them. I just lost ten dollars on a fake code from cellunlockstore. com.. To say i'm annoyed is an understatement, this was supposed to be a present and i've got til the end of the day to figure it out. '

Are there any legit (and preferably free or cheap) unlock sites or am i SOL like i think i am?
    We can unlock it for you and will do it for you instantly
    02-18-10 05:32 PM
    We can help you unlock it. Shoot us an email and we'll try to work something out for you! You should try to use unlockers that have a reputation for knowing what they're doing
    02-18-10 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD