Hi All,
    I got a new Blackberry 8900 Curve from Orange Provider (UK), When I asked them for Unlock Key, they told me to wait for 3 months. So i ordered for an Online key and i got 2 keys, which i tried to use. In BB 8900, we have 10 chances and i tried 10 times but it is still locked. So please help me to reset the phone again so that i get 10 chances again. Also provide me a very good provider so that i can order for an online key or do we have any other options to unlock. Please help me.
    07-18-09 03:11 AM
    You can't reset the tries for the unlock code, sorry. I suggest you purchase a key from HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center
    07-18-09 03:15 AM
    If i dont have the option to reset the tries, then please help me with any other options on how to unlock the phone as i dont have an option to enter the code
    07-19-09 05:21 AM
    There is no way to do it, as far as I know. Your phone is now stuck to whichever branded carrier it originally has.

Unless something's changed that I haven't read about, that is.
    07-19-09 05:23 AM
    Correct... once you have tried to enter in the unlock code that many times and your tries are up... you have no more chances... that phone is now permanently locked... nothing you can do will get it unlocked now... sorry
    07-19-09 11:25 AM
    Well i beg to differ! We have a Blackberry Unlocking Tool we use at work, which has been successfully able to unlock BB that have been previously impossible to unlock, This machine both Reads and Writes the unlock code to the phone, therefor making it possible to unlock the phone! Im sure I could help you out. Heres what we use!

https://www.gounlock.com/details.php?itemId=2204
    07-19-09 12:55 PM
    If not the key, then do we have any softwares or alternate process to unlock the Phone ........ Please Help me out
    07-20-09 03:25 PM
    From what ive researched NO, The Tool W/dongle did cost a pretty penny about $1500 but its already paid for its self, I dont know how comfortable you would feel sending your phone to us. but we are a reputable cell phone repair and unlocking store in here Somerset KY. Check us out at thecellsiteonline.com
    07-20-09 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD