How long does it take to receive the unlock code email after calling T-Mobile?
    02-16-10 09:02 PM
    Anywhere from right away to 14 days, just depends on when the request goes in to RIM, or if the carrier has the code in their in-house database.

The longest it has taken me to get an unlock code from either T-mobile or AT&T was 14 days, due to ordering it at night, and right before a holiday.

The shortest time was overnight.
    02-16-10 09:40 PM
    I got mine within a couple of days...not too bad I don't think.
    02-16-10 09:49 PM
    I called for an unlock code three weeks ago and still haven't received the email.. Seeing this thread reminded me about it.
    02-16-10 09:59 PM
    Couple of days to get 2 8900's unlocked.

What sucks, is....asking for the unlock code, then they send you the correct unlock code for a previous Blackberry you had because their system sucks.

Then arguing with Customer Care about it, because you can't request more than 1 unlock code every 90 days or some bull like that. Now that was a headache. It did get sorted out...but that policy just irks me. Especially if it is customer cares fault for sending the incorrect unlock code for a different IMEI.
    02-16-10 10:04 PM
    If you don't hear back from them within a week or ten days I would call back to follow up with them. It took me a few days to receive an email back.
    02-17-10 12:55 PM
    I got mine in about 18hrs.... I called one evening and received the email by noon the next day. They tell you a couple of days... but usually it's a lot sooner.
    02-18-10 08:33 PM
    Usually the reps says 14 days, but people gets it 1-2 days.
    02-18-10 11:53 PM
    If you need it right away, just go to ebay, people on there will send you one within an hour during business hours and they cost less than $5....

Can't tell you who to buy from because that's against forum rules, but there are a bunch of them... Cheap and fast!
    02-20-10 05:37 AM
    I already got it, it took less than a day and i just called them up and told them i needed an unlock code, no questions asked, they gave it to me.
    02-20-10 09:33 PM
    I called t-mobile for my friend yesterday at 3:30 and I still haven't gotten their e-mail that they said I would receive in 24 hours as a conformation, did you get a conformation e-mail first or just the one e-mail?
    02-21-10 10:49 PM
    How long does it take to receive the unlock code email after calling T-Mobile?

Hi,T-Mobile will take more time/month to deliver the code to you.Better you can get the unlock code from online site like Wickedunlock.com they will deliver the code within less time and unlock it.
    04-18-13 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD