10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 979899100101 ...
tools
    how long does will it take to get the code?
    06-06-10 10:03 PM
    how long does will it take to get the code?
    We can email you the unlock code within a couple of minutes.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-06-10 10:06 PM
    WE can unlock your phone within 2 minutes. Try us now.
    06-07-10 08:18 AM
    OP is all taken care of
    06-07-10 09:43 AM
    I had a blackberry storm with verizon but im no longer with them and my phone is just sitting around, i would like to unlock it with tmobile but im having problems. When i call verizon to get the unlock code they tell me i have to have their line of service.. What do i do!!?
    06-14-10 11:16 AM
    I had a blackberry storm with verizon but im no longer with them and my phone is just sitting around, i would like to unlock it with tmobile but im having problems. When i call verizon to get the unlock code they tell me i have to have their line of service.. What do i do!!?
    Yes that's usually a requirement, to have an account with them. We can help you unlock your Storm.
    06-14-10 11:17 AM
    You have to buy one. Active service is a requirement for most carriers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 11:29 AM
    I can help you unlock it free. Feel free to send me a PM.
    06-16-10 11:47 PM
    I can help you unlock it free. Feel free to send me a PM.
    This guy is for real, uhh i sent him a message at 11:48 pm est and received my code by 12:30 est.
    06-19-10 11:16 PM
    Unlock2go.com also provides excellent and reliable service. The individual assisted me with detailed information via email during midnight. The prices are slightly more expensive, but most definitely worth the money. The supervising individual at that time assisted me with unlocking my phone in less than 5 minutes and was sincere.

(I am not a paid advertiser and did not receive the code for free.)
    06-20-10 01:02 AM
    Great to hear! The most important is that the customers get great customer service. Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry!
    06-20-10 10:23 AM
    hey, ok so i have at&t, and i called verizon, the blackberry storm that i have is not activated to a number, so i asked if i could just have the unlock code and they said the phone has to be activated, how can i use it!! i wanna switch phones someone please help me!
    06-20-10 01:50 PM
    hey, ok so i have at&t, and i called verizon, the blackberry storm that i have is not activated to a number, so i asked if i could just have the unlock code and they said the phone has to be activated, how can i use it!! i wanna switch phones someone please help me!
    You need to get it unlocked plain and simple
    06-20-10 09:07 PM
    They always give the run around. Any of us reputable unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry.
    06-20-10 11:11 PM
    they have released the code all you have to do is call 1-888-844-0395 have a great day stormers this is my first trend!!!!!
    Thank you! This worked to get my BB Storm unlocked. It took about 1/2 hour on the phone with Verizon. How silly that they are willing to pay someone to help me unlock my phone. With the correct numbers and some simple directions I could have done it myself. The Verizon representative called me at home and walked me through. It is unlocked now!
    07-14-10 11:39 PM
    Need to unlock my storm before I go out of the country. Company with the lowest price gets the service - PM me your best price to unlock.

-Andrew

07-15-10 05:25 PM
    Need to unlock my storm before I go out of the country. Company with the lowest price gets the service - PM me your best price to unlock.

-Andrew

Email us at sales@cellunlock.net and we'll help you out

07-15-10 05:31 PM
    ohk heres the deal: im getting the storm 1 today and i have t-mobile i really don't want to pay 25$ to get it unlocked . so can somebody, who's had theirs successfully unlocked,please tell me what to say when i call, word for word would be very much appreciated .. i don't have verizon i have t-mobile so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help thanx(:

you can email me at joeellieallen@yahoo.com ; or on here, thanks.

Also: The phone isn't activated., i want to put my t-mobile sim card in it so i can make it my new phone with t-mobile, plz respond asap.
    Last edited by Joe0621; 07-16-10 at 02:31 AM.
    07-16-10 02:27 AM
    ohk heres the deal: im getting the storm 1 today and i have t-mobile i really don't want to pay 25$ to get it unlocked . so can somebody, who's had theirs successfully unlocked,please tell me what to say when i call, word for word would be very much appreciated .. i don't have verizon i have t-mobile so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help thanx(:

you can email me at joeellieallen@yahoo.com ; or on here, thanks.

Also: The phone isn't activated., i want to put my t-mobile sim card in it so i can make it my new phone with t-mobile, plz respond asap.
    Let us know when you get it, we'll help you unlock it
    07-16-10 09:37 AM
    Another newbie question from me, but what is the difference between a reputable source for unlock codes and cheap unlock codes? What I mean is that there are people selling unlock codes on eBay for super cheap (like $2-5) AND have 100% rating with like over 600 feedbacks?
    07-16-10 10:08 AM
    Another newbie question from me, but what is the difference between a reputable source for unlock codes and cheap unlock codes? What I mean is that there are people selling unlock codes on eBay for super cheap (like $2-5) AND have 100% rating with like over 600 feedbacks?
    Difference will be in customer service/support. You also want to make sure you get a correct code, and not lock out your phone. Let us know if you need help unlocking a Blackberry, we'll help out
    07-16-10 10:10 AM
    So If I have 10 tries to unlock the phone, could I use one on a cheap code and see what it does (heck, if it doesn't work, I will have 9 left) - or is there some list of unlock codes that will instantly brick your phone?
    07-16-10 10:12 AM
    So If I have 10 tries to unlock the phone, could I use one on a cheap code and see what it does (heck, if it doesn't work, I will have 9 left) - or is there some list of unlock codes that will instantly brick your phone?
    No, no code will brick your phone, if it doesn't work it will simply use up a try. We'll help you unlock it.
    07-16-10 10:14 AM
    Let us know when you get it, we'll help you unlock it
    Thanx(: this is what i came up with last night though:"Hi may i have the unlock code for my bb storm." If they say why, I say, "because, i'm going out of country for a few months and my t-mobile phone broke and this is my only other phone and i don't wanna be in a new place without a phone" . do you or anybody think thats good enough to work?
    07-16-10 11:22 AM
    I got verizon to give me the unlock code for a storm1 I had a few weeks ago. They advised me they would only do this for one phone per year and noted my account. I guess I am going to have to pay to get my storm2 unlocked.
    07-16-10 03:45 PM
2,692 ... 979899100101 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD