10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 9596979899 ...
tools
    Ok i have a pearl that i use on my current carrier, got a storm that am in need of unlocking, i have a friend that was getting me a code, went down there today and the code that they got was incorrect, in the process of being rushed out i forgot to get my pearl battery, so know i am out with out a phone, I have been looking at alot of different sites and have done my research and is kinda scared to use the sites to get my code, any one of one that is good and wont screw me? I hate being with out my phone!!!!!!
    05-02-10 09:49 PM
    Ok i have a pearl that i use on my current carrier, got a storm that am in need of unlocking, i have a friend that was getting me a code, went down there today and the code that they got was incorrect, in the process of being rushed out i forgot to get my pearl battery, so know i am out with out a phone, I have been looking at alot of different sites and have done my research and is kinda scared to use the sites to get my code, any one of one that is good and wont screw me? I hate being with out my phone!!!!!!
    We can get it for you within minutes of payment.
    05-02-10 09:53 PM
    We can get it for you within minutes of payment.

so i could have my phone back right after i got to site?>
    05-02-10 09:59 PM
    so i could have my phone back right after i got to site?>
    2 mins tops from when we receive order confirmation
    05-02-10 10:00 PM
    sweet doing form know.......also how would i get the service books to device do you know
    05-02-10 10:05 PM
    If you add the BlackBerry Data Plan a simple reboot should push them out to your device.
    05-02-10 10:07 PM
    If you add the BlackBerry Data Plan a simple reboot should push them out to your device.
    i have data plan already so just rebot and should be good to go then?
    05-02-10 10:09 PM
    Yes, Make sure the mobile network is set to 2G and not 1exv
    05-02-10 10:10 PM
    and i enter that hole number right ?
    05-02-10 10:10 PM
    Yes correct
    05-02-10 10:12 PM
    ty im happy know time to get it up and running
    05-02-10 10:26 PM
    Glad your happy
    05-02-10 10:27 PM
    If you already have a Blackberry data plan you can also get your service books sent to you by logging into your networks BIS account, then go to help and re-send service books!

PS...its ALWAYS good to be happy
    05-03-10 08:52 PM
    We suggest before you buy a code from any unlocker to always make sure your phone has unlock tries left. Most o the times when shops return a phone without unlocking, that's because they used all tries left. To do so, simply go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and then type the letters mepd, and then mep (alt) 2. A window will pop up and tell you how many tries "xx left" you have.

If it says 0 then the only way to unlock the phone will be for us to physically have your phone. Anything above 0 means you still have chances to unlock your phone.

Most of here can you the unlock code within a couple of minutes
    05-03-10 11:24 PM

Enjoy your "Unlocked" Blackberry
    05-03-10 11:27 PM
    A few months back I got a new sim card for my storm to use internationally. The card is still in the phone. Did they unlock my phone so I could use the new sim card? Am I still locked to Verizon or can I just install a prepaid sim card now when overseas?
    Thanks
    05-06-10 10:04 AM
    A few months back I got a new sim card for my storm to use internationally. The card is still in the phone. Did they unlock my phone so I could use the new sim card? Am I still locked to Verizon or can I just install a prepaid sim card now when overseas?
    Thanks
    Don't think they unlocked it.

1. Go to settings menu and then Options
    2. Select Advanced options and then SIM card
    3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)

Follow those and tell us what you see after the last step.
    05-06-10 10:07 AM
    Thanks
    They most probably gave you a Vodafone SIM card to roam with your Verizon account. When you go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and type the letters mepd , you will see the Personalization menu. If you see Disabled/Inactive besides Network, that means your phone is unlocked.

If it says Active or Enabled that means your phone is still locked and you need to unlock it. We can help you unlock it or if you have a Verizon account you can call them and ask them for the code for free.

Let us know if you need any help.
    05-06-10 10:10 AM
    Thanks
    Either way, you should look into having your phone unlocked by someone on here if it isn't already. It only costs a couple bucks and takes a few minutes. That way if you ever travel overseas again you can pick up a prepaid sim card and not worry about a roaming sim that Verizon may provide for you.
    05-06-10 02:43 PM
    Today we have unlocked 9 storms, feel free to contact us anytime you like
    Can you Please help me unlock my blackberry storm 9530
    my Imei is 352110.03.570426.2 my email is jaydog1195@gmail.com
    05-10-10 10:09 PM
    Can Someone Please help me unlock my blackberry storm 9530
    my Ime is 352110.03.570426.2 my email is jaydog1195@gmail.com
    05-10-10 10:11 PM
    Need to purchase one sorry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 10:12 PM
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry.
    05-10-10 11:02 PM
    Let us know if you need more help
    05-10-10 11:07 PM
    Thanks I finally got in Unlocked,More people need to branch over to this forum for their Bberry Problems
    05-10-10 11:50 PM
2,692 ... 9596979899 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD