10-04-11 07:50 AM
2,692 ... 9192939495 ...
tools
    what contests? a poor dude like me will try anything to get this phone unlocked heh.
    03-30-10 10:59 PM
    what contests? a poor dude like me will try anything to get this phone unlocked heh.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f207/
    03-30-10 11:12 PM
    Send us a PM, we'll guide you
    03-31-10 11:47 AM
    If you don't win any of the contests let us know and we can work something out for you!
    04-01-10 10:38 AM
    Did you get the link?
    04-01-10 04:59 PM
    Got my storm unlocked today took 5 minutes no questions asked.
    04-05-10 05:35 PM
    That's good to hear
    04-05-10 06:16 PM
    Great! Now time to enjoy the phone!
    04-05-10 06:34 PM
    I unlocked my BB Storm and use my AT&T Sim, however my Data abilities have been nullified. I have seen posts about downloading the service books, but how would one go about doing such? If not that, what choices do I have.
    04-06-10 10:18 AM
    I unlocked my BB Storm and use my AT&T Sim, however my Data abilities have been nullified. I have seen posts about downloading the service books, but how would one go about doing such? If not that, what choices do I have.
    Usually just takes a quick search to get to a thread that will answer your question like the one below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...rm+working+att
    04-06-10 10:47 AM
    The best option will be to load the Service Books manually and you will be all set. Use the link above that carrrierunlock posted.
    04-06-10 11:20 AM
    So i just bought a storm today and phone seems good, although the screen is very wobbly. Not sure why i have to click the screen, i don't really like that idea. But anyways i tried a site called remoteunlocks.com and just found out it actually is a scam. ****ty for me, but i guess ill just have to go through the paypal dispute process.

Im with bell currently, but its a telus phone, hooray!! i need to unlock it. What are the most trusted websites that can unlock, i'v tried searching for a local store so i don't get scamed again but there isn't one around for miles, or they have ridiculously high prices.

thanks in advance.

its a storm 9530 locked to telus
    04-06-10 09:23 PM
    That sucks! To be perfectly clear to everyone, you're not talking about TheRemoteUnlocker.com even though the sites sound similar lol

There are a few of us reliable unlockers on Crackberry.com with great pricing and turnaround times..shoot us an email if you have any questions

So i just bought a storm today and phone seems good, although the screen is very wobbly. Not sure why i have to click the screen, i don't really like that idea. But anyways i tried a site called remoteunlocks.com and just found out it actually is a scam. ****ty for me, but i guess ill just have to go through the paypal dispute process.

Im with bell currently, but its a telus phone, hooray!! i need to unlock it. What are the most trusted websites that can unlock, i'v tried searching for a local store so i don't get scamed again but there isn't one around for miles, or they have ridiculously high prices.

thanks in advance.

Last edited by TheRemoteUnlockercom; 04-06-10 at 11:08 PM.
    04-06-10 09:29 PM

thanks in advance.

That really sucks for these fly by night sites to ruin it for everyone. Most of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry. Easy way to know who is reliable or not is to look for the ones that have good feedback and more than a couple of posts (no offense to new members). This way you know you're dealing with a reliable member.

We're ready to help..why don't we send you the unlock code and then you pay us. Hopefully this way you'll gain trust
    04-07-10 12:16 AM

thanks in advance.

Unlocking.com offers 100% Customer Satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Visit www.Unlocking.com to unlock your Blackberry handset today!
    04-07-10 01:46 AM
    got a lot of help from TheRemoteUnlocker.com last night with my blackberry.

Bought the code and got it within 5 mins. Thanks for the help..

Also found out that a telus storm will not work on bell network.

Im sooooo confused at to why not? they use the same towers in ontario, and have the same sim card stuff ( i think)

anybody explain to me why not!?

i thought the whole point to unlocking is to allow use of your cellphone to any carrier
    Last edited by mace519; 04-07-10 at 10:53 AM.
    04-07-10 10:45 AM
    got a lot of help from TheRemoteUnlocker.com last night with my blackberry.

Bought the code and got it within 5 mins. Thanks for the help..

Also found out that a telus storm will not work on bell network.

Im sooooo confused at to why not? they use the same towers in ontario, and have the same sim card stuff ( i think)

anybody explain to me why not!?

i thought the whole point to unlocking is to allow use of your cellphone to any carrier
    Glad to hear you unlocked your Storm successfully.

The storm is not compatible on the GSM side with Bell's 3G HSPA frequency. Bell only has 3G no EDGE so if the phone is not compatible with that frequency then it will not work. Now that your Storm is unlocked, you can use it with Rogers/Fido or most other GSM providers around the world.

On the other hand, technically you would be able to use the Storm with Bell on their CDMA network, but they would have to allow you to register the ESN on their Network (which they won't).

Only non-telus Blackberry you can use with Telus is the 9000 and 9700 and only on their nee 3G HSPA Network.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.
    04-07-10 11:01 AM
    I purchased an Unlock Code, and two days later (this am) my Blackberry won't turn on. Pulled the battery several times and tried vaious things. I connected to the Desktop Manager and it tells me that I have no S/W at all on the Storm 9530. I am wondering if this is to do with unlocking it or just coincidental. I can't see how that would corrupt it but who knows. Anyone know if this is connected. When I unlocked it it just gave me the unlock message.
    04-08-10 01:23 PM
    I purchased an Unlock Code, and two days later (this am) my Blackberry won't turn on. Pulled the battery several times and tried vaious things. I connected to the Desktop Manager and it tells me that I have no S/W at all on the Storm 9530. I am wondering if this is to do with unlocking it or just coincidental. I can't see how that would corrupt it but who knows. Anyone know if this is connected. When I unlocked it it just gave me the unlock message.
    I think it is just coincident, unlock code won't hurt your OS or hardware from my experiences. Go get a replacement if you still have warranty
    04-08-10 01:28 PM
    Unlocking doesn't do anything to the phone at all. Pure coincidence.
    04-08-10 06:23 PM
    Unlocking doesn't do anything to the phone at all. Pure coincidence.
    We agree to the above as well.
    04-08-10 06:24 PM
    Mikey, Search the forum for how to restore a nuked blackbery and fix the OS issue yourself. Pretty easy and if you can manage to unlock, you can restore the OS
    04-08-10 08:21 PM
    Hi guys, I just purchased a blackberry storm from my friend (no idea where he got it from, said he had an extra). I went went to one site and got the unlock code for the devise, i tried unlocking the phone with my t-mobile sim in there and it gives me a error code message, so i though the code was bad so i went through another site and they gave me the same code as the fist one. So now I have 3 tries left to unlock this phone and i cant seem to get it working because it gives me an error code message. Any ideas? DO i need the original sim card that came with verizon to unlock the phone?, I was under the assumption that any sim would do.
    04-09-10 03:39 PM
    Hi guys, I just purchased a blackberry storm from my friend (no idea where he got it from, said he had an extra). I went went to one site and got the unlock code for the devise, i tried unlocking the phone with my t-mobile sim in there and it gives me a error code message, so i though the code was bad so i went through another site and they gave me the same code as the fist one. So now I have 3 tries left to unlock this phone and i cant seem to get it working because it gives me an error code message. Any ideas? DO i need the original sim card that came with verizon to unlock the phone?, I was under the assumption that any sim would do.
    Send us the IMEI and the Code they provided you and we will verify it for you.
    04-09-10 03:46 PM
    erased amei number
    Last edited by sirobeee; 04-09-10 at 04:32 PM.
    04-09-10 03:46 PM
2,692 ... 9192939495 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD