10-04-11 07:50 AM
2,692 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    On left side of phone. You do not need usb cable to unlock.
    01-25-09 02:02 PM
    I have a quick question though, This phone is locked on verizon wireless network also I believe. I've bought it off craigslist.
    Will this still make it possible to unlock?
    01-25-09 02:06 PM
    Yes you can unlock this phone.
    01-25-09 02:07 PM
    Cool, Thank You I was just making sure since I couldnt find anything about unlocking the phone even though it is locked towards verizon wireless.

I will make my purchase with the link you provided me soon. For the discount should I message them through the ebay or just give them a call?
    01-25-09 02:09 PM
    Just call its quicker
    01-25-09 02:10 PM
    i called the number and they said they cant unlock the storm was there something i sould have told them i said im going out the country and i want to use the phone with a chiness sim card and they said they cant
    I just called verizon and simplied said i wanted to unlock my sim. The lady on the phone is the one who said clearly several times that i can put whatever sim card i wanted in my Storm. Any network. Any sim. She did caution that if by putting another carriers sim in my phone and my phone got bricked, then my my warrant wont cover it. But since i have insurance on it, she said i wouldnt have to worry about it.
    01-27-09 02:17 PM
    If you are not a Verizon account holder for at least 60 days they are not going to give you a free unlock code. Use these guys they will unlock in 30 minutes with live help. Tell them you are with crackberry and they will give discount. Done in 30 minutes talking on your network.

UNLOCK CODES ALL BLACKBERRYS STORM 9530 9500 WORLDWIDE - eBay (item 250361518881 end time Feb-21-09 05:18:57 PST)
    01-27-09 02:29 PM
    Bought my code from the link above a few hours ago waiting patiently

hope it works didnt recieve nething from the last guys!!
    01-28-09 06:10 PM
    i need to find someone who can get mea unlock code for my phone with out it being hooked up to a line...thanks jason
    01-30-09 12:59 AM
    i need to find someone who can get mea unlock code for my phone with out it being hooked up to a line...thanks jason
    These guys will help you get code. They will walk you through all steps to enter code and setting up phone for all services. Live help if needed and fast.
    Tell them you are with crackberry and they will give you discount

UNLOCK CODES ALL BLACKBERRYS STORM 9530 9500 WORLDWIDE - eBay (item 250361518881 end time Feb-21-09 05:18:57 PST)
    01-30-09 06:27 AM
    I got a replacement blackberry storm sent to me from the factory because mine had a defect. Now that mine is fine i would like to sell the one they sent me. If i do, will the person that buys it have the same phone number as i do? If so how do you assign a different number to the phone?
    01-31-09 02:19 PM
    If the phone has already been activated can you sell it?
    01-31-09 03:42 PM
    Yes just activate your old phone tell them to replace with this phone. You can do this on line through VZW website if you want.

How much do you want for the phone? I might buy it.
    mickrg@comcast.net
    01-31-09 03:51 PM
    Well that was quick and painless! Unlocked!
    01-31-09 05:57 PM
    i'm new to this forum i got the mep code for mine first time i put it in it said it was successful......but now its askin me for a pin for my sim ...and i got no clue wut they talking about...anyone?
    02-02-09 11:24 AM
    i'm new to this forum i got the mep code for mine first time i put it in it said it was successful......but now its askin me for a pin for my sim ...and i got no clue wut they talking about...anyone?

That's weird, I didn't have that problem when I unlocked mine.....Somebody on here will be able to tell you...
    02-02-09 11:51 AM
    yea its weird it just locked the sim and now i cant do nothing ...since its locked its the first thing it will show up when the phone is powered on .....this sucks big time ... lol but thanks for replyin
    02-02-09 11:58 AM
    That's weird, I didn't have that problem when I unlocked mine.....Somebody on here will be able to tell you...
    i also got a at&t sim card .....and is it true that after i had that in there i had to go and change the options of the phone to GSM and 3g? ..cause now i cant test it since the att sim is the one thats locked
    02-02-09 12:00 PM
    I have a Razr2 on AT&T and the storm on Verizon. I would like to just have my SIM in my Storm and not have to worry. Since I just bounced back to Verizon but have always been a very good customer would or should I qualify to get the unlock code from Verizon?

If I get the code is it worth it to have my AT&T SIM in there for best overall coverage, will it cause me issues?
    02-03-09 12:46 PM
    I have a Razr2 on AT&T and the storm on Verizon. I would like to just have my SIM in my Storm and not have to worry. Since I just bounced back to Verizon but have always been a very good customer would or should I qualify to get the unlock code from Verizon?

If I get the code is it worth it to have my AT&T SIM in there for best overall coverage, will it cause me issues?
    VZW will give you code if you have an account in good standing for a least 60 days. You will have no problems using AT&T on storm. If you cant get unlock through VZW this guy can get you in less then 30 min. Live help if needed.

02-03-09 12:52 PM
    I did not anticipate the ability to unlock this device. But there are a few benefits for me directly. I have a second mobile number on T-Mobile, that I use very rarely, and I hate carrying a second phone around with me just for the times I need to make a call on it. With my Storm now unlocked, I can keep that T-Mobile SIM in it and switch over to that number when I need it and switch back when I'm finished. No need for my second phone anymore.

In addition to that, when I travel abroad I typically purchase a SIM card in the country I'm visiting. Usually just a cheap pre-paid SIM that I'll use while on that trip. The rates are extremely cheaper than paying International roaming rates. Usually you can always find a provider that has very cheap rates back to the states. Ie. TalkMobile in the United Kingdom. It was about 5 Pence a minute (10 cents) to call to the United States, this beats the roaming rate of what I'm imagining is at least .99 or more likely 1.99 to call back home. In addition, you can make local calls in that country without paying the ridiculous roaming charges. It's just better business to purchase a pre-paid SIM in countries you visit. And now we can do that with our Storm.

Great benefits to unlocking it.
    So if you put a SIM carrier in it from another carrier (say AT&T) and also have it activated with Verizon you can use it for BOTH accounts? Please tell me how!
    02-04-09 11:21 PM
    VZW will give you code if you have an account in good standing for a least 60 days. You will have no problems using AT&T on storm. If you cant get unlock through VZW this guy can get you in less then 30 min. Live help if needed.
    Just wanted to say I got my Blackberry Storm unlock code from them, received code in less than 30 mins, and was very helpful. highly recommended
    02-05-09 10:16 PM
    Victory!!!!

Took all of 3 minutes to get it unlocked. No more carrying around two phones. Apparently I'm going to China at the end of the month.
    02-05-09 10:51 PM
    Victory!!!!

Took all of 3 minutes to get it unlocked. No more carrying around two phones. Apparently I'm going to China at the end of the month.
    So do you have two different carriers? I have Verizon and AT&T, and am waiting for my Storm to arrive. I want to clarify that you can have both carrers and numbers on the same phone. Can they be active at the same time? Or do you have to switch between the two, or even take out the SIM when not using the second carrier?
    02-06-09 12:07 AM
    I can help you out, just PM me if you would like.

Thanks
    02-06-09 12:13 AM
2,692 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD