10-04-11 07:50 AM
2,692 ... 7879808182 ...
tools
    Hey, i am new to the blackberry storm 9530. If i want to unlock my phone do i need to give that person who want to unlock it my pin # or is there another way or a software i could install in my phone?
    We can unlock it for you and we only need the 15 Digit IMEI. Email us at sales@cellunlock.net for more info.
    01-19-10 10:55 AM
    Although VZW;s global folks are very, very nice, here's some issues you might have to consider re unlock codes: I purchased a Droid and deactivated by BB (for now). When I called for the unlock codes because I want to sell my BB to other than VZW folks, there was a trick: I have to have had my phone active before I could utilize an unlock code. They can't be generated without that. I told the guy I was going to Haiti; he gave me alternatives such as deactivating the Droid and activating the BB while I'm there. Just thought you guys might want to know further details.
    01-19-10 03:19 PM
    Although VZW;s global folks are very, very nice, here's some issues you might have to consider re unlock codes: I purchased a Droid and deactivated by BB (for now). When I called for the unlock codes because I want to sell my BB to other than VZW folks, there was a trick: I have to have had my phone active before I could utilize an unlock code. They can't be generated without that. I told the guy I was going to Haiti; he gave me alternatives such as deactivating the Droid and activating the BB while I'm there. Just thought you guys might want to know further details.
    Yes most of the time they will require the phone to be active on the account (one of their guidelines)

We can generate the code even if the code is not active
    01-19-10 03:23 PM
    I believe the only contingency is that you have to have been a Verizon subscriber for a certain period and a good billing history for sixty days.
    I just called and it appears that your phone has to be activated. I have had Verizon for 8 years and a BB since they came out a year or so ago. I just (Saturday) bought a Droid and had my number activated to a BB. I'm still on VZW. I was told that the phone had to be currently active with a number for them to "generate" a lock code.???? The guy was very nice; but he said he couldn't unlock the phone.
    01-19-10 05:02 PM
    Actually, I meant my number was activate to the Droid -- not the BB.
    01-19-10 05:03 PM
    I just unlocked my storm today and want to see if it works with tmobiles network. Do I need to change anything with the phone to make it compatible. I saw an old post from 08, but the OS is different now. Does that make a difference?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

01-19-10 05:59 PM
    I just unlocked my storm today and want to see if it works with tmobiles network. Do I need to change anything with the phone to make it compatible. I saw an old post from 08, but the OS is different now. Does that make a difference?

You need to go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G and you should be ok.
    01-19-10 06:07 PM
    *FINGERS CROSSED* Hoping it works for you!
    01-19-10 06:49 PM
    hi! i need someone to help me unlock my storm 1 for tmobile, i don't have much money, so please let me know, also i'm completely illeterate and new to this so, please have patience with me!! thanks!
    01-19-10 07:31 PM
    We can work with you. We can also walk you through the process step by step if you need it!
    01-19-10 07:33 PM
    hi! i need someone to help me unlock my storm 1 for tmobile, i don't have much money, so please let me know, also i'm completely illeterate and new to this so, please have patience with me!! thanks!
    We can help you unlock it, you can call us or email us.
    01-19-10 07:34 PM
    We can help you unlock it, you can call us or email us.
    hey, im trying to call and cant get throughh!! please helpp!
    01-19-10 07:36 PM
    hey, im trying to call and cant get throughh!! please helpp!
    Use extension 101
    01-19-10 07:38 PM
    CellUnlock.Net is THE BEST!! The rep was sooooo helpful, walked me through the whole process of unlocking my storm 1 with no hesitation or problem!! THANKS sooo much, I would definitely recommend to ALL Crackberry users!
    01-19-10 07:58 PM
    I am thinking of buying a 9530(verizon) off a friend who just got new phone from verizon. I currently use centennial if I buy this phone will I be able to switch the SIM cards and be good? I have read some other threads about getting phones unlocked, but i never read anything about a verizon phone being used on centennial network. I just want to make sure this is compatible before I spend $50. Any and all comnments will be appreciated. Thank you
    01-19-10 08:36 PM
    It will if you get it unlocked.

01-19-10 08:39 PM
    Can you give a little more info than that
    01-19-10 08:56 PM
    Unlocking removes a carrier restriction on a device to allow it to be used on OTHER gsm networks.

01-19-10 08:57 PM
    So this verizon phone can be switched to a centennial network. I have no clue if they are GSM or CDMA? How can I find that out?
    Thanks for the feedback.
    01-19-10 09:00 PM
    If they use sim cards they are gsm.

01-19-10 09:01 PM
    So how can I do it
    01-19-10 09:03 PM
    You can visit our site and make the purchase. We include instructions with all unlock codes.

01-19-10 09:04 PM
    Verizon Wireless (3G/2G - CDMA2000 800/1900 MHz)
    Centennial Communications (GSM 850)

Will it work or not?
    01-19-10 09:12 PM
    Verizon Wireless (3G/2G - CDMA2000 800/1900 MHz)
    Centennial Communications (GSM 850)

will it work or not ?
    01-19-10 09:13 PM
    Should still work. Att uses 850mhz

01-19-10 09:14 PM
2,692 ... 7879808182 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD