10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 678910 ...
tools
    And you charge as well right? Theres no need to spam with your email address in every post. You can add your email address in your USER CP profile. If people want to contact you, they'll either PM you or they'll contact you through your profile.

Wrong. I got 5 unlock codes in 2 months. I got 2 of them yesterday. I tell them I am going away on a business trip and my company has their own overseas SIM card. They look into my account to see which Storm is registered and gives me the code.

There is no way to know. If you entered the 16 digit code and it was accepted, its UNLOCKED. Only way to know is by inserting the GSM Sim card.

Whether your phone is locked or unlocked, it will have the same information under SIM card. Even if it says INACTIVE under network, it will go back to ACTIVE after a reboot or automatically. I know because I was curious myself and found out by looking at my locked Storm...than looking at my unlocked Storm and testing it with a GSM card.
    I do not like he was talking about a business account with multiple phones
    As an individual you are only going to get one
    01-13-09 12:43 PM
    I do not like he was talking about a business account with multiple phones
    As an individual you are only going to get one
    No where did I say I had a business account. If you look at my sig, I'm on a family plan..just like any normal Joe. I have a company discount but that doesnt affect it at all. The bill and account is under my name. All I said was that I fibbed/lied that I am going on a business trip. Do I really? The only trip I take is to go to work, to go home and to take a crap on the can...oh and lunch. Those phones that I got unlocked...they are mine. I unlocked them only to find out I had dust problems. So I get a new phone and have that unlocked. Same thing, get a new phone and have that unlocked. The new phone I have now is not unlocked as I'm waiting to see if there will be any problems before I go unlocking it.

There were times where I even said that I am going on vacation and need to have my phone unlocked as family members have SIM cards available for me when I get there. They still gave me unlock codes.
    Last edited by y2bandit; 01-13-09 at 12:50 PM.
    01-13-09 12:47 PM
    You need a 16 didgit unlock code they are telling you sim is active for overseas roaming on VZW network
    Problem getting code let me know mickrg@comcast.net
    He charges $35 a pop.
    01-14-09 01:26 PM
    He charges $35 a pop.
    Whats funny is that he doesnt like it when I call VZ and lie that I'm using the phone overseas for a business trip (even though I'm not) or say that I got a new replacement in order to get the unlock code for my own personal phone on a personal account but yet, he's charging people $35. Makes you wonder...
    01-14-09 01:34 PM
    No where did I say I had a business account. If you look at my sig, I'm on a family plan..just like any normal Joe. I have a company discount but that doesnt affect it at all. The bill and account is under my name. All I said was that I fibbed/lied that I am going on a business trip. Do I really? The only trip I take is to go to work, to go home and to take a crap on the can...oh and lunch. Those phones that I got unlocked...they are mine. I unlocked them only to find out I had dust problems. So I get a new phone and have that unlocked. Same thing, get a new phone and have that unlocked. The new phone I have now is not unlocked as I'm waiting to see if there will be any problems before I go unlocking it.

There were times where I even said that I am going on vacation and need to have my phone unlocked as family members have SIM cards available for me when I get there. They still gave me unlock codes.
    Like I told him they are not going to give you a code if you don't have an account. You had account so you got your codes. Now you cant get another one unlocked for 10 months on each of your lines.
    01-15-09 09:46 PM
    Like I told him they are not going to give you a code if you don't have an account. You had account so you got your codes. Now you cant get another one unlocked for 10 months on each of your lines.
    And like I said, I have a normal account like you and everyone else. I have a family plan with 2 phones. Mine is the only one with Blackberry and the other is my gfs who has a Voyager. I had 5 Storms unlocked in 2 months.

I bet I can call up right now and get my current Storm unlocked with no problem. Obviously we all know that if you dont have a Verizon account, you can not get the code. But this one unlock code for 10 months is bull. I bet you others have gotten unlock code more than once.

So you're charging $35 to unlock? Are you getting peoples MEID #, activating it on your account, calling Global Support and telling them that you want to unlock? If so, why were you still advertising and charging people if its one unlock every 10 months? If you are doing what I mentioned above, that means you cant get an unlock code for another 10 months.
    01-15-09 10:28 PM
    I have to wait till MArch for a code, this sucks!
    01-16-09 12:30 PM
    They responded with a new code that did work. They also gave me 1 free unlock for another device because of the trouble. I can understand that there may have been delays due to the holidays, so i can now assure everyone that cellphoneunlockingonline.com is a legit website for unlocking phones.
    Anyone knows if this guys still working? I went to the site and order a code and 2 days later i have nothing... Help
    01-19-09 06:23 PM
    I just called them and told tem I was going to be traveling overseas. They were being difficult due to a previous late fee...but then told them I was going to switch providers and they became more understanding of my need...funny how that works.
    01-19-09 10:31 PM
    i just unlock my Storm, works perfect! I love Blackberry!
    01-19-09 11:02 PM
    And like I said, I have a normal account like you and everyone else. I have a family plan with 2 phones. Mine is the only one with Blackberry and the other is my gfs who has a Voyager. I had 5 Storms unlocked in 2 months.

I bet I can call up right now and get my current Storm unlocked with no problem. Obviously we all know that if you dont have a Verizon account, you can not get the code. But this one unlock code for 10 months is bull. I bet you others have gotten unlock code more than once.

So you're charging $35 to unlock? Are you getting peoples MEID #, activating it on your account, calling Global Support and telling them that you want to unlock? If so, why were you still advertising and charging people if its one unlock every 10 months? If you are doing what I mentioned above, that means you cant get an unlock code for another 10 months.
    No I need the IMEI number and I get from different software and manufacturer data bases.
    This is how I get codes for people who can't get from Verizon or don't have a Verizon account. I don't deal with Global Support any more because of the restrictions Verizon is in forcing. And if you keep telling people they can call global support without an account your dead wrong.
    You want me to unlock your Storm?
    01-20-09 04:22 AM
    No I need the IMEI number and I get from different software and manufacturer data bases.
    This is how I get codes for people who can't get from Verizon or don't have a Verizon account. I don't deal with Global Support any more because of the restrictions Verizon is in forcing. And if you keep telling people they can call global support without an account your dead wrong.
    You want me to unlock your Storm?
    Do you know how to read? I never said that you can call Global Support if you dont have a Verizon. You obviously need an account but if you got a stupid rep, they might unlock but if you dont, dont bother.

Secondly, as I stated many many times, I unlocked my phone (replacements) by calling Global Support and never had a problem with these so called restrictions, so why would I pay you to have you unlock my phone when I can do it myself? Stop trying to spam.

Seriously, stop because you're not proving yourself or making sense.
    01-20-09 11:32 AM
    Shwweeeeeeeeeeeet!
    01-20-09 11:52 AM
    is there a way to unlock da storm, so dat u can use adobe flash player.
    01-20-09 11:58 AM
    I'm still waiting to see if cellphoneunlockingonline.com works or not. I'll let you all know.

UPDATE: I paid for the offer where you get the unlock code 5 minutes - 5 hours instead of the 1 day. It is past 5 hours and still no code. Will keep you further updated.

UPDATE 2: I recieved the unlock code and it worked. I was also refunded the extra money for the package I bought. Class act, the site does work!
    Last edited by chrismezz; 01-20-09 at 10:39 PM.
    01-20-09 03:33 PM
    what do i tell them b/c they asked me for a verizon # and i jus hung up on the lady. I didn't know what to tell the lady...sumbody lemme in on sum info...
    thanks chris.
    01-21-09 06:28 PM
    what do i tell them b/c they asked me for a verizon # and i jus hung up on the lady. I didn't know what to tell the lady...sumbody lemme in on sum info...
    thanks chris.
    You need to have a Verizon account to unlock if you're calling Verizon. If you dont have Verizon, you'll have to pay to have the phone unlocked.
    01-21-09 06:36 PM
    thanks chris.
    You need to have a VZW account and phone number for them to unlock the phone. Or you can go on ebay and pay for it to get unlocked or read this thread for other unlock options.
    01-21-09 06:39 PM
    thanks chris.
    Wait, your profile says you're using the Storm on T-mo already. You don't need to unlock; your phone is already unlocked.

And if it's not unlocked, you need to be a VZW customer for Global Support to help you unlock it.

If you're not a VZW customer, you'll have to unlock by other means (mentioned in this and other threads).
    01-21-09 06:41 PM
    Wow, three answers with nearly the same information. We must be long lost siblings.
    01-21-09 06:42 PM
    hello all,

i have been reading this whole thread and i am in the same boat as a few others. i have a black berry storm but I do not have a verizon account/service. How do I unlock the phone by myself? I would prefer doing it myself instead of paying someone.

TIA. If anyone can guide me through it, I'm willing to donate a few bucks through paypal.
    01-25-09 12:37 PM
    I do not have anything but the phone and charger.

I do not have the verizon sim card.

What products will I need? usb cable, etc in order to have it unlocked?
    01-25-09 12:53 PM
    All you need is the imei from phone. It is all done remotely. Go to site they have phone support and can help you.
    01-25-09 12:56 PM
    Just called an unlocked mine! Ha ha good post!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 12:57 PM
    Ok thank you

I have a quick question though, This phone is locked on verizon wireless network also I believe. I've bought it off craigslist.
    Will this still make it possible to unlock?

TIA
    Last edited by kelviiv; 01-25-09 at 01:02 PM.
    01-25-09 12:59 PM
2,692 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD